GraysOnline

2.2

• Return Claim MadeYes · No (228)

Ray J.

Ray J.Western Australia

Grays did me a favour

Grays, thanks for blocking me. You have done me a favour. This is no sour grapes. Your descriptions of items is very poor and misleading, the photos don’t reflect the item properly. Not to mention your commissions you charge. I wish the government would look into this matter. Thanks again. Any proof required will be available. And the staff is very rude and not objective. You can’t expect customers to wait 40 minutes to collect an item whilst they are helping people who come in behind you. You might be getting bigger but definitely worse in looking after the buyers. Remember, without buyers, you can’t survive.
BTW, all the 5 star reviews are from sellers ???

rerun

rerunSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great Service

excellent value phots are great shows the good and the bad , great help by staff price on Greys is straight forward no hidden costs.

Troj

I've just became the next victim to graysonline

Bought a car from grays, with false facts, got the car tonight to my disgust, power steering issues,there is no power steering it is totally gone, paint fair has been painted with an aerosol can, absolutely disgusted with the lies, steer well clear of these lying dogs...Have now listed the car for less than half what I paid to get it out...

Andrew

AndrewSydney, NSW

Still waiting

Purchased item in August 8 weeks ago, still no delivery. Sent email said they would respond in 2 business days, it’s now been 7 days and still no return email. Have a feeling I have lost my money and Graysonline don’t give a fig.

Theo

TheoDarwin, NT

Great buy

Joanne

JoanneQueensland

Be extremely careful when purchasing from GraysOnline

I don’t usually write bad reviews but after the lack of service received from this company. 3 times my order has been incorrect only to have them say. Not our problem. Incorrect being not getting what you paid for. I’m the last order I got was a big order and it had started to rain. One of the staff was kind enough to help me load my Ute so I didn’t check my order till I got home only to find I was miss a portion of my order. When I tried to contact them they basically said tough, you should have checked order. You don’t get to speak with anyone at the company. It’s a virtual assistant so they don’t know much. Please check your orders beforehand

Marcus

MarcusSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent customer service! App is extremely easy to use and transparent with prices. Best auctioneer in the market!

App is easy to use, all prices and fees are detailed. Even the item condition is extremely accurately descripted.
Excellent customer service overall.
I’ve bought many items and never had a single problem!

Jewellery disappointing.

Totally agree with previous reviewer A. Bennett. The two items of jewellery I purchased were both very small and lightweight. The photos lacked scale. The gold chain is so fine can hardly see it. The white gold & diamond (chip?) earrings had a replacement valuation stating earrings worth $1600 - really??? Would not be even worth half that. False advertising? Better off buying from a retail jewellery store.

Vverse

VverseSydney, NSW

Dodgy sale tactics

Bought a Convertible car. Never mentioned convertible roof not operating. It's usually mention in condition as convertible requires attention. They choose what to disclose even if they are aware of faults.

Ronald

RonaldSydney, NSW

Jayco Caravan Sold

We think that graysonline is a very good business and very honest. They cut a lot of work out for us and made it simple. We will recommend them to our friends like we were recommended. Jesse was very good to us

Greg

GregPerth, WA

Excellent Service

Have used Grays for a while now and made a couple of purchases.
Hassle free , great items and pickup a breeze. Cant fault so far. Invoice and bidding transparent as always

David plattMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Happy

car was as described, prob better.
All information was spot on , very happy with customer service and answered all my questions with good manner.
Pick up was easy accounts was easy

Sahin Sahinkaya

Sahin Sahinkaya

Not happy!

Description of vehicles isn’t accurate and I found emails requesting further details is delayed or non existent making it hard for interstate buyers. Not happy with my last experience 2020

A. Bennett

A. BennettSouth East Queensland, QLD

Poor Quality Jewellery

I bought 3 items of the GraysOnline brand 'Jacobs Hand Crafted Designs' only to find the items were very small and very thin-walled. The lack of dimensions in the description and lack of scale in the photos/renders are very deceptive.
Warning To All - DO NOT buy or bid on their overvalued pood quality Jewellery!

Shane S.

Shane S.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Sold my car

Grays online Adelaide sold my car, fantastic price and fantastic people to deal with.
From delivery, through auction and to full payment two days after sale is fantastic. Will highly recommend

Paul S.

Paul S.Sydney, NSW

Wines and so much more

I've started buying all of my wines from GraysOnline because of the excellent prices, wide variety and quick, trouble-free delivery. I've bought other things too and been happy with everything.

Mr T. Bitter

Mr T. BitterSouth Australia

Grays online works for me as buyer and a seller

I like value for money and cashing in on surplus items.
GRAYS Gives a seller or buyer the chance to trade without having to deal with the other party as opposed to gumtree where you have to personal
deal with the other party.

JRM

JRMSouth East Queensland, QLD

Absolutely do not use

Purchased a car from greys that was said be be in great condition, overheated 3 times on the way back home and has since found that the engine, radiator and fans all all stuffed, would not recommend buying Anything at all and if you do be extremely careful

Cars are average

We have purchased on small John Deere tractor and two cars from greys online auction , tractor has a lot of issues with the motor ( cracked head ) cab fans broken bonnet none was mentioned at sale , 2016 vow golf has major oil leak at the front of motor and dash warning lights came on with 10 kms of driving , Mazda bt50 2018 Ute has been in an accident,spare wheel used on vehicle and one of the other rims cracked beyond repair jack and spinners missing bonnet struts and liner missing fresh paint no marks etc , all vehicles were misrepresented and I would defiantly recommend viewing before purchasing most of what they sell has past its use by date ,we will not be purchasing from greys again

DAVID

DAVIDSydney, NSW

Selling is easy through grays

Quick sale of my vehicle at a good price. Superfast payment could not be happier. Found the staff to be professional and courteous. Thank you Grays for making the entire process easy.

Trojasked

I recently bought a car off you guys,you said the paint was fair it's been painted with aerosol cans,the power steering needs attention ,it's gone totally cactus, suspension is stuffed, the car is only running on 5 cylinders,you totally lied on your description, what can i do about this...the car is worth nothing,!!!!it cost me 1500 dollars from you guys,money I borrowed for a car that can never be registered!!!

elroy

contact Grays contact details on their web site

Tommy

Tommyasked

What happens if you win auction and you don’t collect the car?

elroy

Why did you bid on it if you dont want to pick the car up.. Once you have lodged a bid you have a contract with Grays.They dont give you a refund they will charge you storage fees until you either pick the car up or they sue you for breach of contract

Daniel G.

Daniel G.asked

Is it reliable to buy a car with a recent RWC registration? with (warranty available), I believe that if it has the RWC it is because the vehicle works and has no damage

David platt

Im in S.A we do not have RWC for registration purposes.. if your buying a car from auction there is an inspection report on the listing for that vehicle . They dont sell registered vehicles as far as I know .

Get an answer from our members and GraysOnline representatives