GraysOnline

1.1

• Return Claim MadeYes (90) · No

Adam

Adam

Big scammers please don't deal with GRAYSONLINE

Nathan

NathanIllawarra, NSW

Zero stars should be an option.

I have had the WORST experience with graysonline. I ordered 2 boxes of wine, only 1 delivered. I thought, ok mistakes happen, BUT no one will speak to you in Australia. You need to speak to '[name removed]' in Malaysia. I have contacted now 15 times and NOTHING.
SHAME Grays SHAME.

Shane

ShaneSouth East Queensland, QLD

Purchased a dodgy car

I purchased a running vehicle, but the car wont even idle without stalling.
It runs on 5 cylinders instead of 6 and there is huge amounts of water coming out of the exhaust. (suspect head gasket) - None of which was stated on the ad.
After viewing, we left the car at the yard and was told that they need to investigate it for a refund.
1 week later, and they are still reviewing. Down 9k and no money to purchase another vehicle.

Poor customer service from their overseas call centers.
They cannot even give me a date on when this will be resolved.

Very dodgy business, stay away!!

Robert and Joy

Robert and JoyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Delivery delays and delays and delays

Ordered wine from Grays, fairly easy, paid and started tracking 22/9 - all good tracking 23/9 says in Williamstown, 24/9 says processing centre Melbourne, 4/10 says processing centre Melbourne. Rang today, got the usual runaround about delivery delays and its in the hands of their courier.
Its their courier, they must have KPIS and if they are not delivering they should be sacked and replaced.
Requested refund and they told me they have to find the items before they can refund - really - its still within their contract
Still waiting on hold 25 minutes later talking to the phillipines

Lei

LeiSydney, NSW

I have no refund... and no product... it's been 3wks...!

WARNING ⛔️ WARNING ⛔️WARNING

Important Information regarding car condition is not mentioned or shown in adds online.
No refund is offered even with misleading information, however will offer to resell the car onto others for a fee. So obviously selling lemons.
Dishonest business with one goal in mind and that is obtaining your money anyway they can.
Go somewhere else

not_smiling

not_smilingCanberra 2600, ACT

Reconditioned TV had two cracks in screen ... all my problem

I bought two reconditioned Panasonic tv's from GraysOnline. I picked them up in the carpark of their warehouse and signed for them quickly as it was beginning to rain. When I got home (Canberra) I discovered one tv had two breaks in the screen - it wasn't even covered in plastic, it was just bundled into the box in broken condition. I contacted Grays the next day. After a week they refused to replace the tv or refund my money. I had signed for the TV and evidently it says that I accept the goods are in working order. How are you meant to inspect a 50" tv in a carpark in the rain before taking possession? Absolute rort. Heading to the tribunal. The Panasonic TV was just thrown in the box in broken condition and sold as 'reconditioned'

John K

John KGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Worst shopping experience ever.

Narelle

NarelleGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Do not buy a car from Graysonline

My son purchased a vehicle a month ago still trying to get a refund. When we went to pick up the vehicle had hail damage on the roof when I should the worker told him this wasn't mentioned on the sale description he had a look and agreed told us leave the car thier so we did i said cant we just resolve here to get the refund he said no you have to call this number . Since that day we have been calling thus number firstly the said it will take 2-5 days to get the refund its been a month same ridiculous answers it has been ESCALATING, cannot get any manager or supervisor to talk too please stay away from them horrible service . Can anyone help what can we do ...

Anna

AnnaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

My worst online experience ever

Misleading Vehicle Condition Reporting

Grays stated condition of vehicle paint and body to be “good” when in fact car has extensive hail damage. Failure to respond & make good. No email response and rude verbal response advising “you should have inspected it”.

Rod

RodSydney, NSW

Wine online

Ive bought wine online for years - successfully to date but not my last purchase. Used Paypal to pay for one case but was somehow charged twice and got delivery for two at different prices. All quite strange. Emailed and had no reply. HOWEVER, phone complaints now go directly to the Philippines which entailed problems from then on. First call complaint was taken but no result at all. Second complaint I had a run-around. Third call got me an ability to get a refund after I take the case to a Post Office etc etc. Im in my mid 80s and live alone and that won't be easy.

Rennie

RennieQueensland

They knew about a fault in the car, hid it and lied on the description not mentioning it. Legal actions been taken

Jaggs A.

Jaggs A.Victoria

DAYLIGHT ROBBERY

Panasonic TV purchase

Ali

AliSouth East Queensland, QLD

Never buy a car again from that auction!

You buy a car without drive it , no gear box issues comment but gearbox’s broken!
I bought 2 cars from them no bad comment but has big gear box issue.
I could not drive one and left it in there, today is 26 days l have Not received my money. 5 times called them .l made a complaint with fair trading Brisbane office
Still l am waiting for someone call or email me. It’s shameful!!!!

Gaetano M.

Gaetano M.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Terrible Customer Service, No refund

I have been buying wine from them for years, always no problems.
On the 31st of May I bought a case of wine, waited about 2 weeks and it wasn't delivered.
I got in touch with them via e-mail and they gave me a tracking number with AusPost.
I then contacted AusPost as on their tracking website the delivery status was showing "delayed".
After 2 more weeks AusPost got in touch with me and asked me via e-mail asking me to get in touch with Grays to get the refund and they would refund Grays (They gave me a reference number for Grays to use).
I contacted Grays via email (because they wouldn't answer the phone) several times still waiting for a response.

GraysOnline
Amanda W.GraysOnline

Hello, We are sorry to hear that you're disappointed with your Grays experience. If you could email your details to support@grays.com.au we'd love to investigate this matter further for you.

Afiouni.carsales@hotmail.com

It’s so hard to deal with these people, when you ask for a refund it’s like so much so impossible, And I know That I will get my money back, but when? I don’t know because they don’t have a system that Allows customers To do so they can get Their money back.
My story is very simple but they’re making it hard, Ive bought a car which they said it’s running and engine turns on, when I went to pick it up the car does not start and they can’t start it either. That’s okay, they’ve wasted my time to drive two hours and they said I have to Call or email Them to get my money back And Until now since two months nearly I can’t get the hang Of someone in grays that seriously can give me my refund.
What a disgusting service!!!

Not happy

Not happyGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Don't buy a car from grays

STAY AWAY!!!!

• +3

Troj

Trojasked

I recently bought a car off you guys,you said the paint was fair it's been painted with aerosol cans,the power steering needs attention ,it's gone totally cactus, suspension is stuffed, the car is only running on 5 cylinders,you totally lied on your description, what can i do about this...the car is worth nothing,!!!!it cost me 1500 dollars from you guys,money I borrowed for a car that can never be registered!!!

elroy

contact Grays contact details on their web site

Tommy

Tommyasked

What happens if you win auction and you don’t collect the car?

elroy

Why did you bid on it if you dont want to pick the car up.. Once you have lodged a bid you have a contract with Grays.They dont give you a refund they will charge you storage fees until you either pick the car up or they sue you for breach of contract

Daniel G.

Daniel G.asked

Is it reliable to buy a car with a recent RWC registration? with (warranty available), I believe that if it has the RWC it is because the vehicle works and has no damage

David platt
David platt

Im in S.A we do not have RWC for registration purposes.. if your buying a car from auction there is an inspection report on the listing for that vehicle . They dont sell registered vehicles as far as I know .

Get an answer from our members and GraysOnline representatives