GraysOnline

GraysOnline (page 2 of 148)

2.9

2,946 reviews

Robert and Joy

Robert and JoyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Delivery delays and delays and delays

Ordered wine from Grays, fairly easy, paid and started tracking 22/9 - all good tracking 23/9 says in Williamstown, 24/9 says processing centre Melbourne, 4/10 says processing centre Melbourne. Rang today, got the usual runaround about delivery delays and its in the hands of their courier.
Its their courier, they must have KPIS and if they are not delivering they should be sacked and replaced.
Requested refund and they told me they have to find the items before they can refund - really - its still within their contract
Still waiting on hold 25 minutes later talking to the phillipines

Lei

LeiSydney, NSW

I have no refund... and no product... it's been 3wks...!

A. Bennett

A. BennettSouth East Queensland, QLD

Poor Quality Jewellery

I bought 3 items of the GraysOnline brand 'Jacobs Hand Crafted Designs' only to find the items were very small and very thin-walled. The lack of dimensions in the description and lack of scale in the photos/renders are very deceptive.
Warning To All - DO NOT buy or bid on their overvalued pood quality Jewellery!

Shane S.

Shane S.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Sold my car

Grays online Adelaide sold my car, fantastic price and fantastic people to deal with.
From delivery, through auction and to full payment two days after sale is fantastic. Will highly recommend

Paul S.

Paul S.Sydney, NSW

Wines and so much more

I've started buying all of my wines from GraysOnline because of the excellent prices, wide variety and quick, trouble-free delivery. I've bought other things too and been happy with everything.

Mr T. Bitter

Mr T. BitterSouth Australia

Grays online works for me as buyer and a seller

I like value for money and cashing in on surplus items.
GRAYS Gives a seller or buyer the chance to trade without having to deal with the other party as opposed to gumtree where you have to personal
deal with the other party.

WARNING ⛔️ WARNING ⛔️WARNING

Important Information regarding car condition is not mentioned or shown in adds online.
No refund is offered even with misleading information, however will offer to resell the car onto others for a fee. So obviously selling lemons.
Dishonest business with one goal in mind and that is obtaining your money anyway they can.
Go somewhere else

not_smiling

not_smilingCanberra 2600, ACT

Reconditioned TV had two cracks in screen ... all my problem

I bought two reconditioned Panasonic tv's from GraysOnline. I picked them up in the carpark of their warehouse and signed for them quickly as it was beginning to rain. When I got home (Canberra) I discovered one tv had two breaks in the screen - it wasn't even covered in plastic, it was just bundled into the box in broken condition. I contacted Grays the next day. After a week they refused to replace the tv or refund my money. I had signed for the TV and evidently it says that I accept the goods are in working order. How are you meant to inspect a 50" tv in a carpark in the rain before taking possession? Absolute rort. Heading to the tribunal. The Panasonic TV was just thrown in the box in broken condition and sold as 'reconditioned'

JRM

JRMSouth East Queensland, QLD

Absolutely do not use

Purchased a car from greys that was said be be in great condition, overheated 3 times on the way back home and has since found that the engine, radiator and fans all all stuffed, would not recommend buying Anything at all and if you do be extremely careful

Cars are average

We have purchased on small John Deere tractor and two cars from greys online auction , tractor has a lot of issues with the motor ( cracked head ) cab fans broken bonnet none was mentioned at sale , 2016 vow golf has major oil leak at the front of motor and dash warning lights came on with 10 kms of driving , Mazda bt50 2018 Ute has been in an accident,spare wheel used on vehicle and one of the other rims cracked beyond repair jack and spinners missing bonnet struts and liner missing fresh paint no marks etc , all vehicles were misrepresented and I would defiantly recommend viewing before purchasing most of what they sell has past its use by date ,we will not be purchasing from greys again

DAVID

DAVIDSydney, NSW

Selling is easy through grays

Quick sale of my vehicle at a good price. Superfast payment could not be happier. Found the staff to be professional and courteous. Thank you Grays for making the entire process easy.

P Victoria

P VictoriaVictoria

Retail Return sold as : Faulty items sold as in Unknown conditions and you lost money becarefull with Grays purchases

I bought Airless paint sprayer retails return item spent $125+54 for INCLUDE SHIPPING, total $179 and its not working, and Description small fine prints written condition : unknown. but advertised picture will attract you like New Box picture and no any other photos when auction time,
after receiving item its does not work at all completely and used for 4 years item , Hard waste Rubbish they sold,
so , don't trust Grays online product, customers service does not help simply avoid your refunds my request was declined.
Needs to change auction law system for this type of business people

Suspect business practices

The same vehicles are listed for sale time and again. Are they trying to sell cars they don't have or are they re-listing to get higher price. Either way it's wrong.

Paul K.

Paul K.South East Queensland, QLD

False Advertising

Product not like the picture and description and 6 parts missing from the packaging. Of course you can’t talk or get in to anyone to sort out. What a joke

BJ_JT

BJ_JTMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Bought a few cars and now they wont help

Martin Montagu

Martin MontaguMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Be very careful of buying from Grays Online

Grays have misrepresented and not told the truth about a car that my son has bought. After numerous calls to Grays (without them returning one of my calls or emails) and getting legal advice, Grays have again sold something that is not what it was advertised as. Their disclaimer is that you can start the car but cannot drive it if you do an online inspection, how do you know if it drives if they do not disclose that in their ad????
My 19 year old son out of pocket $4,000.
Be very cautious of buying from Grays Online.
I will not buy from Grays again.

John K

John KGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Worst shopping experience ever.

James Wallace

James WallaceMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Always Good deals

I have found Grays to cover everything i need. I found them about 15 years ago when i was renovating my first house and have since bought Cars and all sorts of building material, tools really anything i have needed.
Everything i have got has been exactly as stated and i've been very happy with all my purchase's.
Regards James Wallace
Adelaide SA,

Amanda G.

Amanda G.Peel, WA

First time customer

First time bidding and buying.
Was very happy with the process. Staff were extremely helpful prior to and upon pick up.
Definitely worth the trip up from Mandurah.
Will be back soon!!

Bruce

BruceSouthwest, VIC

Another good car from grays

So far we have purchased 7 cars through Greysonline and we have had a good run out of them , we have picked a few of them up but now preferred to get them delivered. Be prepared to spend some money on them to get them on the road , because that is why they are they are at the auctions. We are very happy with all of the cars we have got and recommend Graysonline because the are easy to use and value for money.

Troj

Trojasked

I recently bought a car off you guys,you said the paint was fair it's been painted with aerosol cans,the power steering needs attention ,it's gone totally cactus, suspension is stuffed, the car is only running on 5 cylinders,you totally lied on your description, what can i do about this...the car is worth nothing,!!!!it cost me 1500 dollars from you guys,money I borrowed for a car that can never be registered!!!

elroy

contact Grays contact details on their web site

Tommy

Tommyasked

What happens if you win auction and you don’t collect the car?

elroy

Why did you bid on it if you dont want to pick the car up.. Once you have lodged a bid you have a contract with Grays.They dont give you a refund they will charge you storage fees until you either pick the car up or they sue you for breach of contract

Daniel G.

Daniel G.asked

Is it reliable to buy a car with a recent RWC registration? with (warranty available), I believe that if it has the RWC it is because the vehicle works and has no damage

David platt
David platt

Im in S.A we do not have RWC for registration purposes.. if your buying a car from auction there is an inspection report on the listing for that vehicle . They dont sell registered vehicles as far as I know .

Get an answer from our members and GraysOnline representatives