GraysOnline

GraysOnline (page 3 of 148)

2.9

2,946 reviews

GraysOnline are a company, companies are about making money.

Remember GraysOnline make more money if the car sells. With GraysOnline you have to make sure you see the vehicle before you decide to bid, GraysOnline will say on the ad the paint, panels and trim is good but it may not be the case. Make sure you turn the car on and see for smoke as that is also commonly seen. it is well known that you may not see the car and go off face value... then you are the loser.
With covid going on and Victoria under lockdown it is almost impossible to detect if the car has marks or dents as FaceTime doesn’t pick it up all the time.

Vehicle Acquisition

I have dealt with Grays since 2015 beginning in Victoria. This was my first purchase in Queensland and I have always been delighted with the process. The only small thing, I waited for 10 minutes to see if I had won the bid and it seemed like 10 hours. 5 minutes would be a good compromise I feel.

Otherwise I think Grays are excellent to deal with and with total integrity

Robert Cowley

glenn e.Mid North Coast, NSW

Vehicle Buyer Beware

Bought a 2005 Subaru (sight unseen). Collected and notice lots of leaking oil underneath. Head gasket issues ($2400 to repair). Seller can show photos of a tear in seat but can't photograph under car showing heaps of leaking oil. Will Never Buy from again.

glenn e.

Wish I had read reviews prior to purchasing

Peter

PeterPerth, WA

Excellent Staff

This was my first experience in purchasing a vehicle from Grays and received excellent assistance from your Mr. Todd Gill in helping me through the process, showing me the vehicles

T.Garnham

T.GarnhamPerth, WA

general overview

Excellent service and very helpful staff and bidding open and fair to all parties. I have purchased a few items from Grays and never had any problems and description of item very accurate.

Hai T.

Hai T.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Good services

I am very happy with Graysonline about the services. Staffs are friendly , help full and quick response. I will be back and referal friends and family members. Thanks Graysonline staffs !

Joe Bloggs

Joe BloggsSydney, NSW

Non-existent customer service from the ground up! Especially from their National Heads of Department’s!

Don’t do it

Bought a car online that looked in tip top shape, with very low Klm’s. Got it home....Gearbox was destroyed, Alternator shot, abs and computer needed to be replaced. I spent a lot more on repairs than I paid for the car. I couldn’t even imagine what previous owners did to the car. Don’t think Auctions are a cheap option. Cars been at mechanic’s for 5 weeks now and around $5000 in repairs outstanding.....LEMON

Jenko

JenkoMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Disgusting Service

Find out how GraysOnline compares to other Online Shops

It’s too good to be real ❤️❤️❤️

so glad and satisfied with the Auction services
I recommend everyone to get registered with this auction
Try it once and you will never be sorry...
Always on time and high-quality items and they so cooperative and so helpful

Narelle

NarelleGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Do not buy a car from Graysonline

My son purchased a vehicle a month ago still trying to get a refund. When we went to pick up the vehicle had hail damage on the roof when I should the worker told him this wasn't mentioned on the sale description he had a look and agreed told us leave the car thier so we did i said cant we just resolve here to get the refund he said no you have to call this number . Since that day we have been calling thus number firstly the said it will take 2-5 days to get the refund its been a month same ridiculous answers it has been ESCALATING, cannot get any manager or supervisor to talk too please stay away from them horrible service . Can anyone help what can we do ...

Lemon of a car

Colin M.

Colin M.

Fantastic

easy to navigate auction site. transparent, invoice clear and precise have purchased numerous times and have only had one bad experience which was couriers fault. Best in the online auction business by a mile.

Miguel

MiguelAranda 2614, ACT

Shipped to wrong address. Terrible service. Avoid.

Bought 2 things off grays online. I changed my address before paying but they sent to my old address. I called customer service in hoping of getting sent to right address or getting some compensation. Their call centre is in Phillipines and absolutely no help. Never buying again.

Anna

AnnaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

My worst online experience ever

kim e.

kim e.Sydney, NSW

Rip of merchants

Bought some tvs that were all in boxes made them look like new when I got them home only a few worked.They charge 20% Buyers premium and credit card surcharge on top off that total rip off wish I had never heard of them.

Jen

JenFar North Queensland, QLD

Great website to sell

I approached a few auctioneers in W.A., as I didn't know anything about selling on line bidding.
Greys got back to me in a timely manner, and kept me up to date through out the process.
I had a really good result with Greys, I think the fees are very reasonable for what they do.
Still haven't heard from the other auctioneers.

Misleading Vehicle Condition Reporting

Grays stated condition of vehicle paint and body to be “good” when in fact car has extensive hail damage. Failure to respond & make good. No email response and rude verbal response advising “you should have inspected it”.

Gary

GarySouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent people to deal with !

Graysonline are more than a website. All staff I have dealt with, face to face, at both yards in Hamilton, Brisbane, could not be more friendly, courteous and helpful. Great to see there are real people behind the website and they are a true asset to Graysonline.

Valeria king sheet set

Valeria king sheet setGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Gracy dining table I bought not by auction but on sale on grays site with 15 available

Troj

Trojasked

I recently bought a car off you guys,you said the paint was fair it's been painted with aerosol cans,the power steering needs attention ,it's gone totally cactus, suspension is stuffed, the car is only running on 5 cylinders,you totally lied on your description, what can i do about this...the car is worth nothing,!!!!it cost me 1500 dollars from you guys,money I borrowed for a car that can never be registered!!!

elroy

contact Grays contact details on their web site

Tommy

Tommyasked

What happens if you win auction and you don’t collect the car?

elroy

Why did you bid on it if you dont want to pick the car up.. Once you have lodged a bid you have a contract with Grays.They dont give you a refund they will charge you storage fees until you either pick the car up or they sue you for breach of contract

Daniel G.

Daniel G.asked

Is it reliable to buy a car with a recent RWC registration? with (warranty available), I believe that if it has the RWC it is because the vehicle works and has no damage

David platt
David platt

Im in S.A we do not have RWC for registration purposes.. if your buying a car from auction there is an inspection report on the listing for that vehicle . They dont sell registered vehicles as far as I know .

Get an answer from our members and GraysOnline representatives