GraysOnline

GraysOnline (page 4 of 148)

2.9

2,943 reviews

Rennie

RennieQueensland

They knew about a fault in the car, hid it and lied on the description not mentioning it. Legal actions been taken

Ron W

Ron WBongaree

Wine Purchasing

The website is easy to use, the information is reliable, the bidding process is easy to use, delivery has always been good and generally I am happy with the whole process. There is always a good variety of wine to choose from.

Rossi

Rossi

Glossed over

Generally happy, price ok. Whover checks vehicles & reports needs glasses & maybe some qualifications. Disappointed in finding so many faults that were obvious. Hard to go check before auction when you're a long distance away so you rely on their honesty.

Find out how GraysOnline compares to other Online Shops

Sold me a faulty patched up Car, that only lasted 1/2 hour then the Motor Blow up ,Oil all over Road

Jaggs A.

Jaggs A.Victoria

DAYLIGHT ROBBERY

Bevo00

Bevo00Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

First time last time

Bought a case of wine online. Its been 3 weeks - no wine has turned up. I have sent 3 inquiries via the website with no response. there is no tracking service either.
They charged my credit card for $300 on the day though.
Will never use these guys again

Happy customer

I have purchased from grays on numerous occasions, I think 7 or 8 vehicles, a bunch of other stuff too.
I find everything about the process open and transparent. I have been a registered user for over 10 years,

George Hood

George HoodWestern Australia

Grays online deceptive, and misleading behaviour, that breach their own policies.

Don’t sell your car!

salmcma

In addition to this we decided to withdraw our vehicle only to be slogged a $330 “advertising” fee

Panasonic TV purchase

Kevin S

Kevin SPerth, WA

Very satisfied customer

I was introduced by a client who is a happy customer. I’ve used the site a number of times. Always impressed by the way I was treated and the outcome I achieved.

Garry H.

Garry H.Sydney, NSW

Grays now a selling platform for anything from anyone just for a commission!

Ali

AliSouth East Queensland, QLD

Never buy a car again from that auction!

You buy a car without drive it , no gear box issues comment but gearbox’s broken!
I bought 2 cars from them no bad comment but has big gear box issue.
I could not drive one and left it in there, today is 26 days l have Not received my money. 5 times called them .l made a complaint with fair trading Brisbane office
Still l am waiting for someone call or email me. It’s shameful!!!!

arauraking

araurakingThe Mallee, VIC

What's going on here we won the auction then lost it.

We bid on a car on Graysonline it said we won the auction it stated we had won. We found ourselves in a bidding war and ended up losing. Something doesn't seem right. We are new to this we don't know if that's normal.

Kelly

KellySydney, NSW

Poor communication and no complaint resolution skills

Reece

ReecePerth, WA

An Absolute Pleasure to deal with over many years. 5 Star Online Auctioneers

Have been a regular customer over many years, and commend the staff at Grays online for their outstanding customer service, great attitude and helpfulness when collecting items at Jandakot. The service provided leaves other Auction houses, especially Rosses Auction who are absolutely disgraceful, miles behind in their wake. By and far my preferred online Auction Site.
Keep up the great work guys, you are very much appreciated..!

Frances C.

Frances C.Duffy 2611, ACT

Worst customer service ever!

Lots of defect items yet no help trying to fix the issues. On several occasions I have been a successful bidder and paid only to be told after the auction that the item is no longer available. Bad glitches and faults with the online payment system. I won't be buying again.

Arthur S.

Arthur S.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great Place To Sell And Buy A Car.

Have Purchased And Sold Cars At Grays.. When Purchasing Obviously I recommend viewing before you bid. The staff are helpful and will give you keys and you can view the service books. I have also sold a few cars via Grays and the results have been surprising. I highly recommend. Shout Out To Jason Bayliss Great to Deal With And Always Helpful.

Adam Bakker

Adam BakkerMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

A disgrace

I was bidding on a Television online and at the very bottom of the add in small letters was “cracked screen”.
As anybody knows cracked screen on a new TV makes them useless.
Contacted them to withdraw bid, they refused.
No ethics whatsoever, avoid at all cost.

Beck

BeckGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Genuinely the worst customer service ever

Troj

Trojasked

I recently bought a car off you guys,you said the paint was fair it's been painted with aerosol cans,the power steering needs attention ,it's gone totally cactus, suspension is stuffed, the car is only running on 5 cylinders,you totally lied on your description, what can i do about this...the car is worth nothing,!!!!it cost me 1500 dollars from you guys,money I borrowed for a car that can never be registered!!!

elroy

contact Grays contact details on their web site

Tommy

Tommyasked

What happens if you win auction and you don’t collect the car?

elroy

Why did you bid on it if you dont want to pick the car up.. Once you have lodged a bid you have a contract with Grays.They dont give you a refund they will charge you storage fees until you either pick the car up or they sue you for breach of contract

Daniel G.

Daniel G.asked

Is it reliable to buy a car with a recent RWC registration? with (warranty available), I believe that if it has the RWC it is because the vehicle works and has no damage

David platt
David platt

Im in S.A we do not have RWC for registration purposes.. if your buying a car from auction there is an inspection report on the listing for that vehicle . They dont sell registered vehicles as far as I know .

Get an answer from our members and GraysOnline representatives