Great Wall X-Series

Great Wall X-Series Questions & Answers

X200, X240
Brand Manager for Great Wall? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

573 questions from our users

Jason H.
Jason H.asked

How does the rear parcel shelf come off on the great wall x200 series

Peter H.
Peter H.asked
X240 (2010-2013)

Does anyone know of a method to remove the plastic buttons which hold the door panels onto the door. They are supposed to pop off when the panels is pulled from the door, but only two came off. The rest are still in the door and very reluctant to come out. Tried plastic button lever and pliers.

Adam
Adam asked
X240 (2010-2013)

Both Low beam lights not working have checked all relays and fuses. Still can’t get to work. Have heard about bcm mayhave something to do with it. Or switch. Anyone got any ideas.

Rex Bentley
Rex Bentleyasked
X-Series

How can I remove the front headlight to replace the low beam globe. Thank you.

Gill
Gillasked
X240 (2010-2013)

Hi where is cabin filter,I wanna change it, please let me the location

Brett D
Brett Dasked
X-Series

How to release back seat latch on bottom of seat in X240 2010 model Great wall SUV

Brett D
Brett Dasked
X-Series

How do I get back seats out of X240 2010 model SUV?

Eve
Eveasked
X-Series

How do you turn the interior light off

Billy Boy
Billy Boyasked
X200 (2011-2014)

Hello, I have a 2013 Diesel with Turbo issues (very low power, I have been told there are two Turbos that fit this model, is that correct and how do I select the correct one?

Sc00bie
Sc00bieasked
X200 (2011-2014)

is the X200 a 4x4 or AWD.
The sticker on the outside says 4WD but on the inside it only has 2H and AWD.
cannot see 4H, 4L option.

Peter Williams
Peter Williams asked

Radio antenna for a great wall x 200 where is its location

Arwen stasked
X-Series

How do you set the clock in the dash info screen? I have tried everything I can think of. Thanks.

Found it.
Hold trip meter button in for 5 seconds and then hour will flash to adjust and then minutes flash.

Amanda W.
Amanda W.asked

What can I do if the spanner light come on in my x200 great wall

Julie J.
Julie J.asked
X-Series

Can I ask where the fuse for the back driving lights fuse is please, I have break lights but no Driving Lights

Jennifer P.
Jennifer P.asked
X-Series

Flashers and hazard lights just stopped working checked the fuses and bulbs all ok what can I try next

Phil K.
Phil K.asked

My Number Plate Lights have failed, Is there a fuse somewhere

Lesley M.
Lesley M.asked
X240 CC6460KY (2010-2013)

My radio keeps playing even when the key is out of the ignition. Any solutions

Henry G.
Henry G.asked
X-Series

How do u clean the cabin air filter for the Great Wall 2010 X240 SUV? I know where it is but don't know how to clean it. Its not the same as other cars

Albie
Albie

Google it and order new ones online,Idon't think you clean them,just replace,cheers

Henry G.
Henry G.asked

How do u clean the cabin air filter for great wall 2010 x240 SUV

Kelvin B.
Kelvin B.asked
X-Series

Have a Great Wall station wagon and wont unlock with the remote key model x240 year 2010

Great Wall X-Series