Great Water Online store

Great Water Online store

See the Best Home Care Shops in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

It's Worth Investing

I literally feel like I invested in my family protection. The high-quality whole house water filter added value to the water we consume and utilize. All Thanks to the Great Water Team.

Thanks Ada, we appreciate you investing in the Whole of house system. Enjoy.

Clean, Quite and easy to maintain

Bought 4 years ago, just changed my water filter cartridges. It is easy t order online and you get the order in few days. It's working amazingly fine and does the job.

Thank you for your custom Manny. Keep enjoying filtered water.

Great service and product

I Love my filter and love the service. I get a call every 12 months, they post my replacement cartridges out for free and they are simple to change, just like changing a light globe.
I highly recommend this company.

Thank you very much for your comments. We do pride ourselves on great customer service and have done for 25 years. We see service as our key strength. Looking after people once they invest in our state of the art Water Filters is important to us. Kind regards, David Gemmill Business Development Manager.

The absolute worst after sales service

I purchased an RO drinking filter and a whole of house system six years ago with a 10 year service package. Whilst I am happy with the quality of the products the ongoing service is terrible. The first time I had cartridges replaced by their plumber I had to ask him to leave - he was clearly under the influence of drugs. After that, I ordered my cartridges and had my own plumber install.
I ordered my most recent cartridges a month ago... I'm still waiting for them (paid for when I ordered). I have been told that they have been posted on two different dates and then that their plumber will drop to me. I am yet to receive them via post and their plumber is still yet to show up. They don't answer the phone and only returned my call when I threatened to call Consumer Protection.
I would steer clear of this dodgy company.

Hi Angie, my name is Dave and I am the Business Development Manager for Great Water. I am very sorry to hear about your experience and sorry for the late reply. I only just saw this review. I understand this was 3 months ago. I would like to talk to you if that's ok? We pride ourselves on customer service and have done for 25 years. We are a family company and our philosophy is to go over the top with service. When I read your review I was shocked how you have been given the run around. It's simply not good enough our end and I can't apologise enough. Would it be ok if you text me on 0439 721 149 and I will personally call you back?. We want to keep improving on our systems and we can do this by talking to our loyal customers. Kind regards David Gemmill