Greatbull GBK65H

• Portability
  • Blade Durability
Anthony

AnthonySouthwest, VIC

Use by date about 2 years.

After 2 years of reasonably light use I can honestly say that I have spent considerably more time repairing and modifying it than using it....Very difficult to repair as I have recently found when the drum rotor bearings failed and were almost impossible to remove.....should have spent the extra and bought the Hansa G7. Of course the people at Kingston Mowers where I purchased it were very interested in the problems I was having......NOT.....save your money until you can afford a real one.

Purchased in March 2018 at Winning Appliances ACT, Kingston for A$1,200.00.

Portability
Blade Durability
Noah

NoahMelbourne

The perfect chipper

Exactly what I was looking for. Have had it for more than a year. Easy to start with the Honda engine. Does the job perfectly. And also very affordable. Highly recommend.

Andrew B.

Andrew B.asked

Does it pull in branches once inserted or do you have to keep pushing them in? How does it handle the 50mm+ branches? Do you find you have to cut off many side branches to use it?

Noel