Greater Bank Branches

1.0

Janet

JanetSydney Surrounds, NSW

Facilities of A Building Society not a Bank

Been with The Greater The Entrance for over 18 years and their service has declined dramatically. No looking after your local. Couldn't help me with a general banking enquiry and then I went to deposit an overseas cheque which they don't do. They don't have this service available. Don't know why they became a Bank they haven't changed at all.

jayjayjo

jayjayjoSouth East Queensland, QLD

No help, no technology

TopicGeneral Transactions and Loan Application
Mee2

Mee2

I thought the big 4 banks were bad

In ten years I have had my home loan with this institution I have always been in advance on my loan and never bothered them with anything. I called once to ask why my interest rates remained higher than anyone I knew and they managed to wrangle their way out of it by using their usual jargon. Months later I received a modest, very modest interest rate drop.
I recently approached the bank for some help, basically they flatly refused to help at all. it was like sort it out yourself. I urge anyone looking to change banking institutions NOT to bother with this one, I honestly in the long run you will regret it. I think it all changed when they became a bank rather than "the greater building society" I will do my utmost to leave this place

Banks

Find out how Greater Bank Branches compares to other Banks

waza

wazaHunter Region, NSW

disapointed

Been with the bank 12 years
was way in front on my morgage payments $7,000 left on redraw after some renovations discovered some big problems with the house footings $9800 quote only $2800 short asked for an extension on my house lone $3000
( NO) use your credit card or we will lend you $10000 to $20000 for the job on a personal loan ( not a chance) I will change banks asap

TopicGeneral Transactions and Loan Application
Determined2b

Determined2bHunter Region, NSW

Fraudulent charges for facebook ads not placed. Already 30 days. They ask for extension

BIS