Branches, Online

Variable Home Loan

Switched our home loan over from CBA In late Jan to early Feb 2018. Started out at 3.74% then had an increase to 3.83 around August 2018. Just because they can I guess. And, they again increased it on the 15 May 2019 to 3.93% in anticipation of this rate cut. Now they are advertising that they will cut all loans on the 11th of June 2019 the full .25%. Just like every other bank...

bjs01

bjs01Nowra

Rude Teller, Greater Bank, Nowra Branch.

eardley

eardleyAU

Be careful ifyou have a "Bonus Saver" account with them. The change minthly interest rate without no

Had a "Bonus Saver" account with them with an interest rate of 2.8% & never received any notification that they were dropping the rate to 2.7% , found out the news when I noticed reduced interest amount paid for Feb 2016.
Now wish I hadn't partially returned to them. On the lookout for a financial institution that the GBS used to be plus I don't like this affilation they have with Westpac & St George.
I've spoken to several other people with this GBS account & they also were notified! Spoke to a staff member also who verified this.

Banks

Find out how Greater Bank compares to other Banks

leah

leah

confused

i am 25 yrs old i have been a greater customer since i was 14. i have a access and a savings account. i earn $1000 a week so how come when applying for a creidt card the maximum limit i was given was $2000? i tried to increase the limit but got turned down. i have to say im very close to changing banks not just because of this but because of the very limited atms around! not happy

RJK

RJKNewcastle

Greater Building Society - "A Greater Way of Banking" Rubbish

Laurie

Laurieasked

Greater Bank

Whose ridiculous idea was it to discontinue with passbooks?

Lea

Leaasked

Greater Bank

Can your bank set up a 6mth term deposit account with an initial deposit of $400.00 and allow me to deposit automatic online weekly or fortnightly deposits from my Commonwealth Banking into the term deposit over the 6 monthly period

Lewis Shepherd

Lewis Shepherdasked

Online

I done a wallet Wizard loan at 6:30 this morning I was wondering if it will be in my account today

Fired Up