Branches, Online

Scott C.

Scott C.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

The only thing great is the staff, sometimes

Not so great and that's an understatement. I couldn't increase the limit on my card and after several attempts got turned down. No matter the amount of money I've got they refused to increase the limit. I'm not sure what was that and every time I've had to supply loads of paperwork for nothing. The staff is great though and were always helpful despite my problems. Waiting times can be tricky so better be prepared to sit it out.

Getting a Mortgage so slow

Have banked with the Greater for 7 years and always found their customer service to be really good. However, when recently applying for a new mortgage everything seemed to be so slow. Despite us being pre-approved for the same amount less than a year ago and holding other loans with the bank and having a good credit history. We were frequently asked for additional documents to be submitted urgently. There seemed to be staff away on holidays, training, not in because it was Friday afternoon whenever we called to try and speed things up. Disappointing service.

A very stressful process

Preapproved for loan for 100000 we had 260000 deposit on a 340000 house. After contracts were exchanged Toronto branch cancelled the loan for no good reason they had mentioned previously so we have 2 days to find a new loan. We spoke with regional management instead of a loans manager and all was rectified. We have been assured all is good for the loan now. Very stressful to have exchanged contracts and be told the loan wasn't approved not an experience I will ever want to repeat.

Banks

Find out how Greater Bank compares to other Banks

Cards

Rang to renew my cards and we were a little bit behind our home loan at the time, so got a person speaking to me not about renewing my cards but wanting to know exactly when we were going to make a deposit and I found him to be very rude in his manner, and then he hung up on me leaving me to have to call back so I could renew the cards. I called back straight away and got somebody else on line and there was no problems. Just left me feeling flat what I went through. There was no excuse for this kind of manner over the phone, it should have been handled with more proffession and I wouldnt even be writing this complaint.

Laurie

Laurieasked

Greater Bank

Whose ridiculous idea was it to discontinue with passbooks?

Lea

Leaasked

Greater Bank

Can your bank set up a 6mth term deposit account with an initial deposit of $400.00 and allow me to deposit automatic online weekly or fortnightly deposits from my Commonwealth Banking into the term deposit over the 6 monthly period

Lewis Shepherd

Lewis Shepherdasked

Online

I done a wallet Wizard loan at 6:30 this morning I was wondering if it will be in my account today

Fired Up