Branches, Online

Don't you love your J.

Don't you love your J.Sydney, NSW

Best Bank in Australia

Greater Bank is by far the best bank in Australia ., best customer service , easiest to use apps , fastest to send and recieve funds ! They do not delay payments coming into or leaving your accounts which is very annoying when other banks do.

TopicGeneral Transactions
BEETEE123

BEETEE123Sydney, NSW

Great Rate Home Loan fixed 5 years

I did a check price against one of the ‘Big 4’ with Greater Bank and I’m glad I did. Excellent fixed term home loan rate 3.74% against 3.89%. Greater Banks LMI was 20% cheaper than the ‘Big 4’ bank (based on < 90% loan) and in my case my former bank was uninterested in matching them.

Service was exceptional from application to unconditional approval and I’m pleased that I’m paying interest to a customer owned and 100% Australian bank.

Would highly recommend anyone giving them a try, you’ll feel better for it!

TopicLoan Application

A great bank, excellent customer service.

The staff are always very friendly. I found the refinance process simple and easy. Swapping to Greater Bank has saved me a substantial amount of money.

Banks

Find out how Greater Bank compares to other Banks

Fantastic customer service.

I have been in contact with Malcolm in the Call Centre, and he has been super attentive and helpful. Although I haven't worked out a loan just yet, I appreciate the effort he has gone to. I am happy with the service thus far and wish for great service to be rewarded.

Wizzy

WizzyNSW, 2321

I understand why they are called the GREATER

Originally we were with the Greater, then we saw a Mortgage Broker and swapped. It took us years to be able to get back to the Greater but when we did, we breathed a sigh of relief. We've been back with them for over 10 years, and they are fabulous. We don't have any worries with them at all. They even replaced funds after we were scammed! Thank you to the Greater.

cilla

cillaHunter Region, NSW

Good service

Good service from this bank I have never had a problem with them in my day to day banking and phone banking is exellent will always deal with them

Great home lone

personal interest like no were else , focused on needs and multiple options given to a customised level , personal appearance and demeanour always positive !

Very efficient and helpful

We were interested in a home loan and the Greater were by far the easiest and most efficient to communicate with - started chatting to a rep online who then emailed me all of the info which made things much easier when you work a 9-5pm job and can't really have long phone conversations through the day. The other draw cards were the great rate and the local branches that open Saturday mornings!

William Longbottom

MickeNewcastle

The only Bank interested

cityofbluemtns

cityofbluemtnsNSW, 2786

I was with the Greater Building Society for many years before moving to Melbourne, my local branch was Penrith. I really liked seeing the staff that worked there, they were really friendly. Also, the products at the Greater Building Society was what I really wanted, but alas they are not in Victoria. If they were, I would join again.
The people that work there are amoungst the best people in banking.
They are not in Victoria, where I now reside.