Green Engineering

Green Engineering

Brand Manager for Green Engineering? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

2.2
  • Timeliness
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Rates and Fees
  • Installation

Terrible

Kamal
KamalAdelaide

I worked for this company in sales and they rip of there sales people ,they did not pay my $2800 and asking poor service

The Management is very poor they are aggressive with us and take the sales and tell us to leave I gave them 11 sales and they did not paid me $2800,Don't but from them

Mark
MarkSouth East Queensland, QLD

No after sales service

After sales service was terrible.
Take long time to reply and no time frame.
Customer service and after sales need to be improve

John
John

Company is not what it seems

Installation

Get quotes from Solar Panel Installers servicing your area

Vicki
VickiNorth Queensland, QLD

Worst Company in Australia

Do not use this Company to have solar installed. We have been trying to get a part replaced that was faulty. Impossible company to deal with - no customer service at all. I even got fair trading involved but still no luck in getting this part sent to me. No communications skills at all & the last time I spoke to them - they hung up on me which is what they do when you do not agree with them. Certainly will not be recommending them to anyone.

Installation
Shorty84
Shorty84

6 month and still nothing fixed

Trying to get my 2 inverter replaced and 2 shattered panels. But 6 months on and about to get my 3 power bill. Why about they haven't fixed them yet. No communication skill. As it take forever to get a reply. Won't answer my questions that I keep repeating. Just nothing

They are the worst company to deal with

They are the worst company i have ever dealt with. They don't care about there customer service or there customers once they have there money they just treat they customers like crap. They don't even return the calls you request. And if you have any issues with your solar than you would be wasting your time trying to get something done about it cause they simply don't care.

DM1
DM1Melbourne

BIGGEST THEIVES OUT - BEWARE

Excellent service by green engineering qld

I am very impressed with green eng qld the jinko solar cells and solax inverter they provided.sales rep got good knowledge and after we signed up they installed 6kw solar system within 2 weeks.installers were very professional.i would highly recommend everyone green engineering is the best company i have found so far.

Scott Button
Scott ButtonGold Coast

STAY AWAY ! Will not provide warranty - BUYER BEWARE

Our system was installed 3.5 years ago. The inverter has failed, and, have since been informed by Green Engineering that the inverter manufacturer no longer exists. Their only response was "we can sell you a new one".

Complete failure to honour the warranty that the company HAS to provide under AUSTRALIAN CONSUMER LAW.

We have already lodged a complaint with Fair Trading QLD, and are about to lodge with QCAT.

Buyer BEWARE !

Get quotes from Solar Panel Installers servicing your area

Get quotes

Extremely happy with the service

I would like to thank you the whole team of Green Engineering Pty Ltd. for providing an excellent customer service. Through out the whole service everything was transparent and we didn't experience any surprises.
The whole staff is very friendly and knowledgeable.

Now waiting on my first bill to see the magic.

All the best

michael
michael

this is a perfect company to install solar system

Green engineering is one of the good company for solar system..i got 5 kw system installed on 2015 and system works very well....customer service is very good...i paid a big electricity before i had solar ..since i hve got solar it saves me a lott of money on my electricity bills..thank you green engineering for looking after us....

Jordan

Beware of Green Engineering NSW - No responsibility taken

Green Engineering Solar Corp
Danny y.Green Engineering Solar Corp
Duffy

I think you could see in our revirw title that I say green engineering nsw. Your logo is exactly the same.

Green Engineering Solar Corp