Verifiedshop.greengadgets.net.au

93% · 1,28271 · 5%

1,372 reviews
Emi
Emi

Very happy with purchase and service

Item as described, very fast shipping! Overall very happy with this phone, a great upgrade at a fraction of what a new device would cost
Kylie
KylieRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Iphone 12

I purchase an Iphone 12 for my son. The phone came quickly and is everything we could have wanted. the phone appeared as though it was brand new.
Reuben W.
Reuben W.Hobart, TAS2 posts

Samsung galaxy s10e

I bought a refurbished Samsung galaxy s10e and it has been amazing it has an amazing camera that I am very happy about
apatterson0882
apatterson0882

Absolutely brilliant

Easy to purchase, fast shipping and excellent products. This is my second purchase and I have recommend to friends and work colleagues
Fiona
FionaSydney, NSW

Third device and couldn't be happier

I have bought two iphones (for my kids) from Green Gadgets. One we have had for 1.5 years. Just bought a Macbook Pro a couple of weeks ago. User-friendly interface, so easy to purchase, fast shipping. I have total peace of mind buying from these guys.
1 Happy Teacher
1 Happy Teacher

MacBook 13'

I was very impressed with the speed of delivery and the condition of the device. It was as new and certainly presented in that way! The idea of reusing devices is wonderful and not only does it help the environment but also my bank account. Thank you Green Gadgets!
RJF
RJF

Third purchase this year. Every one met or exceeded expectations

The customer service, timeliness, and product support/warranties are examples other companies should aspire to. I highly recommend Green Gadgets.
Gracie Hoogendoorn
Gracie HoogendoornIllawarra, NSW

iPhone 12 Mini

Perfect for my son!!! The phone was in immaculate condition with 94% battery health. Really happy with my purchase. Highly recommended
Manju
ManjuPerth, WA

Iphone 12 mini

Purchased iphone 12 mini prestine condition. I'm very happy with condition of phone looks brand new, 88% battery health. The phone was in same condition as discribed in website. Will buy again & arrived within the time frame.
August
August
No happy
No happyFar West, NSW

Sent wrong phone but won't replace it stuck paying for wrong product

Ordered a Samsung galaxy s20 plus and received a Samsung a73 5g not impressed and to make matters worse these guys don't care they actually don't care stay away from these scammers I'm surprised they haven't been investigating by authorities.
got_scammed
got_scammed

SCAM! MY IPHONE IS BROKEN AFTER A WEEK

THE BATTERY IS NOT AN APPLE PRODUCT MY PHONE SAYS AND IS NOT MALFUNCTIONING. HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO WORK. ANSWER MY EMAILS. SERIOUSLY DONT BUY FROM THEM!!!! i was desperate and thought it was legit, but it isn't.
Erika
Erika

Excellent phone delivered super fast

I am soo happy with the phone I received. It was exactly what I ordered and delivered super fast. I will certainly be using Green Gadgets again.
Helen
HelenPerth, WA5 posts

As described

The phone is as new and battery 100% but for some reason the battery empties itself quite quickly and Even when the wifi is off, I turned location services off, everything that can drain the battery. I don’t understand. Being a new battery it should last longer. Within 2 days it loses 50% charge without using it and with wifi turned off. Show reply
JBomb
JBombVictoria

Refurb iPhone delivered on time and all as described

First time making a purchase from GG company, am very happy with them. Website was a bit tricky when using the search filters, but got there in the end. Easy enough to make the purchase once decided. Chose Express Post option late Thurs night and parcel arrived Monday midday, with texts to notify time it was coming from Aus Post. Happy with that. Refurb iPhone is in excellent condition as described. Box included great quality USB charging cable and power adaptor. Phone has been set up now, working well. Also bought Panzer brand case and screen protector as they came up as a discounted bundle. Would not buy those Panzer accessories again, too fiddly. No problems otherwise, will buy another iPhone refurb from Green Gadget in future. Show reply
Maria
MariaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Samsung phone

I purchased a Samsung Galaxy phone and was very happy with the service and delivery of the goods. Phone in New condition as stated. Customer service staff were all very good with my questions.
Am very happy from start to finish of purchase
Electronics & Computing Shops

Find out how Green Gadgets Australia compares to other Electronics & Computing Shops

Allan
Allan

good value product but customer service and delivery could be better

I ordered an iPhone SE2. It arrived in excellent condition as described with 85% battery capacity. I am very pleased with it.
I phoned customer service prior to ordering about paying with a credit card and the woman I spoke to was not very helpful. I had to sort out paying through Paypal myself.
The phone was delivered by Auspost and it took 6 days rather than the 3-5 days indicated. I was surprised I didn't have to sign for it. Show reply
Dan
DanSydney, NSW3 posts

Phone is exactly what i am expected

Purchased iPhone12 for my family. Seamless purchase process and received the phone within 2-3 days. The phone is in excellent condition. Highly recommended!
Klaren
Klaren

Great refurbished product

I was after a phone that felt like new with minor to no scratches, and chess the ‘excellent’ condition option. I was not disappointed. Phone is in amazing condition for a refurbished phone. I don’t think the battery has the capacity like a brand new phone, but still very good
RENE E.
RENE E.

2 weeks phone gone, never to work again

Terrible terrible terrible, had phone fold for 2 weeks phone stopped charging. Return phone after 3 weeks and would not exchange phone due to a scratch. They say it's a crack. Took it to get repaired bloke said 500 dollars but I won't repair it as it will stop working again in a few days. And the best thing for you to do is through phone straight in the bin. Who ever sold it know what's going on with this phone and are trying to get rid off. So be careful with this company nasty as hell.
Bill
BillHunter Region, NSW2 posts

All is well now

Service team were very marginal when I had some questions originally. Obviously not reading my emails. When first phone came it kept cutting out. Replacement product appears excellent Replacement came within days. Show reply
Malki
MalkiGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

no battery, utterly unacceptable

the battery is almost completely dead, was promised a high quality refurbished iphone that goes through rigourous testing but received a faulty product in violation of australian consumer law.
amazon said i have to send the phone back. but my whole life is on that phone and i have nothing to transfer it to. and would be without a phone for 2 weeks.
the phone itself is great, it just needs a proper battery.
Will W
Will WSydney, NSW4 posts

Product was clean, in excellent condition and fully functional. Thank you!

Very good experience. Product (iPad Air 3) was exactly as specified on the website and very well priced. Product arrived within the week and in good working order. I would buy from Green Gadgets again.
David
DavidHobart, TAS4 posts

Excellent!

The iphone SE (2020) looks brand new, as advertised. The battery health is quite good and the postage time was quite reasonable. I like the 30 day return and 12 month warranty. I would happily buy from GG again.
Tim L.
Tim L.Wide Bay-Burnett, QLD2 posts

Excellent experience!

Ordered iPhone XS refurbished with new battery and in as new condition. Phone was posted quickly and arrived exactly as described and looked like a brand new phone.
Sandra
SandraSouth East Queensland, QLD4 posts

Updated Phone

Needed to update my phone, but could not afford the newest model. Saw an ad in a Coles brochure, but went direct to the company and bought my iPhone through them. Excellent service and very quick delivery.

cecexo
cecexoGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Should've bought it sooner

So happy with my purchase, bought an iPad & laptop and it was in perfect condition.
On The Road Jack 2000
On The Road Jack 2000Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC2 posts

iPhone 12 Mini

Excellent quality. Price was very reasonable. Item arrived very quickly 48 hours. We have now purchased many products, iPhones and iPads - always we have been happy.
Connola
ConnolaSydney, NSW9 posts

Great product and excellent customer service

I found Green Gadget through Amazon but afterwards dealt directly with them. I found the range and price very appealing and the customer service was excellent. My phone arrived promptly and is in perfect condition working well. I would highly recommend Green Gadgets plus it feels good to be recyling.
Andrew
Andrew

Refurbished Apple Watch 6

The price was good. The product was delivered very quickly. Email communications were prompt. Had an issue with the band colour, but this was resolved promptly. Was offered either a return for full refund or a $10 credit toward a different band. Loved the watch, so accepted the credit & was very happy with that. Show reply
Dave
DaveGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Terry M.
Terry M.Sydney, NSW

Amazing product and warranty offer

Excellent service and great product. Item condition was as described. Very happy.
Westy
Westy

iPhone S2

Phone supplied was in “ as new condition “ and I couldn’t tell the difference from something brand new. Delivered in 4 days. Excellent communication and delivery time. Would highly recommend.
Madelynne
MadelynneGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC2 posts

Happy with iPhone and good delivery time

I was really happy with the delivery time. I stuck with the free postage I ordered my iPhone on Monday night and I had in my hands by Friday. I thought this was great seeing it was coming from a different state. Additionally, I made a phone inquiry before placing the order and they got back to me that day. Lastly the phone was in great condition at a good price and I like the quality freebies I could choose when I placed my order. Also the 30 day money back guarantee is great. Many thanks
Jim M.
Jim M.

Prompt fast service it's a win win

This is my second phone I've purchased from Green Gadgets Australia and both times the delivery was super quick and the phone condition is always perfect and to top it off we are recycling at the same time, very happy buyer.
Bernie
Bernie

Excellent service

Easy to select a phone online. Phone was as described, despatched promptly and the only hiccup was the package sat in the Australia Post sorting centre for three days.

Happy Days
Happy DaysSouth East Queensland, QLD

Reliable Company & Great Product

I have purchased iPhones for over 10yrs and GG has never let me down. Fast delivery & Great products.
Amber MacDonald
Amber MacDonaldSydney, NSW

Love my new phone

Lo e my new phone, it came very quick and want is excellent condition
Lauren C
Lauren CMurray Region, NSW

Quick service, quality product

Bought an iPhone 12 from Green Gadgets in excellent condition. Was in my hands within 48 hours and was in excellent condition. Highly recommendation.
happycamper
happycamper2 posts

Once again Green Gadgets have come to the party for me! Excellent gear, great value for money and excellent service

I love my new (refurbished) Samsung S22+. I've purchased multiple items from GG and each experience has been great from beginning to end. Thanks again, Green Gadgets team!