Verifiedshop.greengadgets.net.au

David T.
David T.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC3 posts
Edward R
Edward RBrisbane3 posts

Great option if you don't want to upgrade

After regretting my upgrade from Galaxy S10+ to a S23 Ultra, I stumbled upon Green Gadget's page and was extremely happy to find an s10+ in a very good condition. No marks, battery life seems like new, and so far working as expected.
Unfortunately Green Gadgets won't accept a trade in for the S23 as it is too new, so I will have to find a different company to sell that to. Show reply
MAT
MATCentral Queensland, QLD
Nathan J
Nathan JHunter Region, NSW

Don’t Buy From This Company

They have sent me three phones including two replacement phone. After promising me they would personally check the third one, it showed up with no charge and wouldn’t charge with charger provided. Terrible service and even worse products. Don’t use them.
Baz
Baz

What more could you want

All as we hoped and very prompt service delivery, thanks guys
Abbie
AbbieMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Excellent condition and fast shipping

The refurbished iPad we ordered came in superb condition and arrived very quickly. We are very pleased.
Adem
Adem Illawarra, NSW2 posts

Excellent product

Everything works, product is in really great condition - looks brand new
Denise P.
Denise P.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC2 posts

Wonderful service

Phone is as new in great condition and was promptly delivered. Very happy with this business and customer service is brilliant
Josephine
Josephine

Very happy with product

IPad in excellent condition, very reasonably priced and delivery was really quick. Will definitely use green gadgets again!
Tracer
Tracer

Another Great Green Mobile

We have just purchased a second Samsung mobile through Green Gadgets, both described as in "Excellent Condition" and that is exactly how we have found them. Highly recommended.
Henk
Henk

Just suits our purpose

Happy with our purchase ,it is excellent and arrived on time.
Cookie
Cookie

Very happy with product and service

We are definite converts to green gadgets after our first smooth transaction! A smashed phone over Easter meant a big headache getting to stores and facing than we were happy to pay to buy a replacement at the major retailers… a quick check on green gadgets and we were able to replace the broken phone (which we loved) with a refurbished version of the same model from green gadgets for a fraction of the price of buying something new ! Ordered on Easter Monday and it was here by Thursday of the same week. Packaged exactly like a new phone and even included a charger. Bonus of a free case as well was much appreciated. Will definitely shop again!
Sarah Lutter R.
Sarah Lutter R.

The refurbished iPhone arrived on time and as described

This was my first time ordering from Green Gadgets. I am in the US and the refurbished iPhone was for my son, who is currently in New Zealand. It arrived on time and as described. He and I are both very happy with the product and the service. Thank you!
Reviewer 12
Reviewer 1258 posts

Jared T.
Jared T.

Great condition and speedy delivery

Purchased a refurbished iPad 6 (mainly for reading PDFs on the go). The site offered a user friendly interface to find exactly what I was looking for. Lots of options to choose from, all at reasonable prices.
The iPad I purchased came swiftly, well-packaged, and in excellent condition. After one month of use, I’ve had no problems at all and the battery life seems to be very efficient.
tina
tinaSydney Surrounds, NSW3 posts

This refurbished mobile is just what I needed

more People should be using recycled phones, no one needs a new phone every year.
Besides the cost of a new phone is ridiculous. Also considering the materials used to mine in making a mobile phone. Show reply
Electronics & Computing Shops

Find out how Green Gadgets Australia compares to other Electronics & Computing Shops

J. Beaumont
J. BeaumontSouth East Queensland, QLD8 posts

Refurbished iPhone advertised as having new battery had old 79% battery requiring service

Ordered an iPhone SE 2020 model in "Excellent" condition with New Battery. Paid $10 extra for Express Post.
Phone arrived and looks ok but battery health is 79% and says needs service by Apple.
The customer service rep wants me to send the phone back via regular mail, wait 3 business days to have it assessed and only then they will look at replacing it.
Paid for a phone express to have it ASAP and now they want to take their time to before even agreeing to replace it.
Carrie
CarrieSydney, NSW7 posts
filling up those shelves
filling up those shelves11 posts

Quick service, phone is fine

Bought an iPhone XR in “good” condition - it has one tiny chip in the paint, which won’t even be visible when it’s in a case. Good price, quick service, extended warranty. Only hitch wasn’t down to the company but to AusPost taking their sweet time, I paid nearly $10 for express post only to see it sit in the sorting centre at Tullamarine for a whole day. No complaints whatsoever about Green Gadgets, though. Show reply
Danica K.
Danica K.South East Queensland, QLD

Quick response, quick delivery

Even though I purchased my phone through a third party but coming from Green Gadgets, they were more than happy to answer any questions and responded faster than any company I’ve ever written to. Keep up the great work
JFB
JFBHobart, TAS2 posts

A good buy at a good price

Recently bought a Samsung S22 classed as very good. It did have a deep scratch on the face. we had a protective screen glued to it and the scratched dissapeared. It's now as new. Really chuffed. Thank you.
Ross A.
Ross A.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA2 posts

Excellent product

My Samsung Galaxy Watch arrived in good time and excellent condition.
Ashleigh
Ashleigh

iPhone 11 and love it!

from my research, I was so confident that I would have no issues with my iPhone 11 and thankfully I was correct! Selected the as-new condition option and it was true! No issues and essentially feels and acts like a brand new phone!

Points for amazing service, lots of information, arrived the next day and of course, sustainability!

KayB
KayB2 posts

Great Service

I received my 'Excellent' condition Iphone so quickly. It looks fantastic.... have not used it yet as it is wrapped up for a gift. Hopefully it functions as well as it looks. Very happy with the service so far!
Peter
PeterSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Fast service and good price

I ordered a refurbished Samsung A51 which was listed as Excellent condition. It was posted within 24 hours and received in rural NSW within 3 days from the order, which is fast. The item is in Excellent condition and I've had no issues in swapping phones to it. I'm a happy camper. *****
Patricia
Patricia

10/10 reccomending this to everyone I know

I was not planning on getting a refurbished phone but when I saw they had a 'as new' and I needed a cheaper phone asap I just went for it. Happy to say it exceeded my expectations by a mile! I've been recommending this site to everyone I know since, there was not a scratch on the phone, it really did look brand new, just almost half the price.

Narelle
Narelle

2nd phone purchased in 6 months. Very happy with service provided.
Anna
AnnaSouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts

Excellent product. Excellent service

Samsung Galaxy Tab S7 was received in perfect condition and clean. Site was easy to use and I feel better for buying a reconditioned product than a new one. Will definitely use Green Gadgets Australia to buy the Samsung Watch and Phone so that I can monitor my health.
Lois Price
Lois PriceSeymour3 posts

Refurbished iPhone 11 Pro

Couldn’t be happier. Phone just like new, arrived quickly and as described. Would buy from here again with confidence.
speshulduck
speshulduckSouth East Queensland, QLD3 posts

The Best Shopping Experience!

I wanted to buy a “new” phone, because my Samsung has been getting slower and slower. I did an online search, and found Green Gadgets. I decided that I wanted an iPhone, but I wasn’t sure which model. I checked the frequently asked questions and found the answers to all my questions. I purchased an iPhone 12. I paid for it on Monday, and it arrived at my house the very next day. I could not be happier! The iPhone looks brand new! It works perfectly! I have already recommended Green Gadgets to my friends. Their website is so easy to navigate, and I will definitely be buying from them again.
Adrian
Adrian

Refurbished iPhone 12

Purchased an 'As New' iPhone 12 and I was pleasantly surprised with the condition of the unit as it looked practically brand new. The screen and case were in perfect condition and the only indication that the phone had been previously used was the battery life at 85%.
With regards to colours, I choose green as the only other option was red so if the colour of the phone is important to you, then you may need to wait until stock comes in.
The phone arrived in a box (very similar to original iPhone) that included a charger and cable as well as the sim removal tool.
After 1 week of using this phone, I would definitely purchase from again when I need my next phone !
Phil
Phil

Great phone great speedy service

Ordered one iphone 12. Quality was A+ so ordered another for a family member. Very fast courier and fully traceable
owen n.
owen n.3 posts

Celestine
CelestineRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Wonderful!

I am so very happy with my recon iPhone 8 - with technicians like these to rely on, why would you buy a new one?
Finley
Finley

Great phone, long wait

The phone was far greater than I expected for only ‘good’ condition the only thing to complain about is that the delivery time was longer than expected, But wasn’t a problem. Show reply
Tara S.
Tara S.Mid North Coast, NSW2 posts

Very happy

Got it for my elderly mum and she loves it. Perfect working order and cheap! Will recommend to friends and family. Had to setup PayPal to pay but other than that it was easy and fast. Very happy! Show reply

davidweh
davidwehSydney Surrounds, NSW24 posts

Very happy with my new phone

This is my 3rd device from Green gadgets and again I’m very satisfied with quality and service
Owen M.
Owen M.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC2 posts

Bought Samsung tab s7+. Tablet arrived fast and works perfectly. Very happy with the service.
buster
buster3 posts

quick delivery and genuine product

After waiting 2 months for a new Pixel phone on Amazon, my order at Green Gadgets arrived in just a few days, and for a similar price. Very satisfied with their service.
Lynn
Lynn2 posts

Fabulous IPad purchase

Very happy with my recent purchase of IPad 11 Second Generation, as new. It was shipped in a timely manner, the website is easy to navigate, PayPal made purchase easy. Would highly recommend Green Gadgets!