Green Kids Anytimes

Green Kids Anytimes (page 3 of 5)

Pros

• Highly absorbent

• Easy-to-use Velcro tabs

• Affordable price for MCN’s

Cons

• Can be bulky on newborns

Australian Made MCN

Recommended by my sister who has used this brand of nappies on all of her children from birth. I have used them on her kids, and see how easy they are to use, and how well they last! I have just purchased 18 of these nappies to use on my own baby due later this year, and cannot wait!

Being a childcare worker I have used many different styles of MCN that parents have sent along with their kids, and greenkids is the easiest to use, very adjustable and easy to store and clean.

I love the environmental and finacial benefits of using cloth nappies, and love the valcro as it makes it easy for even my partner to use them.
environmentally friendly, and cost effective!

Green Kids M.Green Kids

Thank you for your review and postiive comments - we love to hear them!

Mumof4

Mumof4Sydney

Fabulous MCNs

I highly recommend Green Kids nappies. We've used the same original stash of nappies for our older two children and are now using them with twins - and they're still going strong! No hassles: a good fit regardless of age/size of child and no leaks. Definitely suggest using the liners, they make washing so much easier. 5 of our friends have been converted to Green Kids nappies too!
Great value and long lasting, especially over multiple children
Have resorted to disposables for overnight use - 12 hours is a bit too much to ask!

Green Kids M.Green Kids

Thank you for your review and it's great to hear you are getting such good value from your Green Kids nappies :)

Blert

BlertNewcastle

Great nappies

I have thoroughly enjoyed using green kids nappies. My two year old and ten month old are both currently using them. I have never had a leak I find them easy to wash. They are lasting very well and I love my kiddies bums in them

Green Kids M.Green Kids

Thank you for your review and we love that parents get such good value from their Green Kids nappies too :)

Rebecca Swan

Rebecca SwanPort Hedland, Western Australia

Love these nappies

Green kids have quick shipping- I live in remote WA and postage usually takes ages. Both me and my husband love these nappies- they are easy to use and look great! They have fit my skinny boy from 3 months old and he is now 18 months and they still fit perfectly!
Look good, great fit on my skinny boy

Green Kids M.Green Kids

Thank you for your review and we love to hear that Green Kids nappies suit your bub so well :)

Great absorbency, easy to use

I ordered these to trial on my toddler as I want to use them for bub on the way. I was impressed as she is a heavy wetter at night and usually leaks through with disposables. She had no leaks at all. They are easy to use and to wash, Will definitely be buying more.

Amazing nappies!

We totally love our green kids nappies, well worth the money . We have a full stash of 24 and have been using them for over 2 years and about to start using them with baby number two. We love that they are a pocket nappy ,this makes washing and drying so easy plus they are OSFM ,thanks green kids !
Easy to use ,long lasting

Lisa

I would like to add that we have now been using our green kids nappies for over five years , the shells are going strong and have had to replace the inserts as I have worn them out after so much use ! Still love these nappies

Taryn Bruce

Taryn BruceVictoria, Australia

Highly recommend

An excellent work horse nappy. We are now using them on our second. Easy to wash and very simple to use. Lots of cute colours and prints. They fit really well around babies legs and are reasonably trim for a OSFM nappy. Just as easy to use as a disposable.
Good fit, easy to wash

Green Kids M.Green Kids

Thank you for your review and we love to hear that Green Kids nappies are working well for you and bub :)

Holly

HollyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Highly recommended

We have used Greenkids nappies since our boy was less than a week, and can't recommend them highly enough. They are so easy to use, are very absorbent, don't leak, are soft and comfortable (no rashes), and have fit him from when he was small. We have more than covered the inital cost against what we would have spent on disposables. They also come in an amazing array of brilliant colours and designs!
Easy to use, soft on baby skin

Green Kids M.Green Kids

Thank you for your review and it's great to hear that Green Kids nappies have saved you so much money and work so well for your bub :)

Nlockyer

NlockyerOnslow

Great local product

I have a couple of different mcn brands and Green Kids nappies are great. The crotch was a little wide when my baby was a newborn but otherwise a fantastic product. Great, prompt service and always good to support a local business. Would happily recommend this product to anyone wanting to try cloth nappies.

Green Kids M.Green Kids

Thank you for your review and recommendation - we know other parents will appreciate your feedback :)

Patricia ML

Patricia MLMelbourne

My favourite MCN

I've used Green Kids with my son since he was 5 months, he is now 2.5 yrs old, and they are still going strong. They last a good 4 hours even on a toddler, don't leak, and easy enough for daycare and other carers. We use them for day care and whenever we go out as I know they sure they won't leak.
Very reliable and absorbent, easy to use.
I found it wasn't a very good fit on a newborn, but was perfect from 5 months+

Green Kids M.Green Kids

Thank you for your review and it's great to hear your Green Kids nappies work so well for you and bub :)

Shay

ShayWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Best MCN & Australian made :)

After ALOT of research & trying so many different brands I decided Green Kids were the best overall. I Love that they are Australian made & owned. I've never had a problem with any of my Green Kids nappies. The price of them for the quality is amazing. Excellent support & customer service. Never get any leaks and the designs are cute :) extremely easy to use and care for. No soaking or bleaching & you only need about a third of the detergent you would normally use.
Quality. Australian made. Price.

Green Kids M.Green Kids

Thank you for your review Shay, and it's great to hear you are loving your Green Kids nappies :)

My final choice

As a new mother I decided to try a few different types of MCNs. I will be stocking my stash with Green Kids nappies. Here's why, they have the best fit around the legs of the MCNs that I tried. They are also the ones that my husband prefers to use.
The service is excellent, living in Perth I get next day delivery. This is the only company I have ever had delivery so quickly.
The down side to using these nappies is that the insert takes a bit longer to dry than other brands, mind you the shell dries very quickly.

Green Kids M.Green Kids

Thank you for your review and it's great to hear you are loving your Green Kids nappies!

skyblue-sangha

skyblue-sanghaGlenhaven

Brilliant - the best of all I have tried

Green Kids M.Green Kids

Thank you for your review, and it's great to hear you find Green Kids so easy to use :)

Great value and easy to use!

I love Green Kids nappies and bamboo inserts! They are so easy to use, very well made and have saved us heaps of $$. The Aplix tabs fit my bub so well - much better than fiddly snaps and they are not only daddy friendly, but grandma friendly and daycare friendly too! I also love that you can adjust the absorbency in the pocket, so they are great overnight with an extra booster and I have never had any leaks or issues. I highly recommend the Green Kids nappy system to anyone :)
Easy to use & care for plus really good quality
Price is mid range, but you really get what you pay for and these last!

Green Kids M.Green Kids

Thank you for your review and we love getting great feedback like this from happy customers :)

LaurenjaingAU

Very expensive and not a great fit

pink_skies

pink_skiesAU

Disapointed

I bought One-size-fits-most in a few brands, but thought to get a smaller fit for a newborn, so bought Greenkids Anytime Newborns. I do not have a small baby, and for some reason the OSFM fits perfectly on my 4 week old, so much so that I can leave on overnight. The 'newborn' size however.. gaping holes around a 5kg chubby baby's legs, what the?!

The absorbancy of the nappy is equal to the other ones mentioned (all cared for as per manufacturer instructions). I am just annoyed that a nappy advertised as a snugger fit for small babies over OSFM is a farce!
The inserts have good absorbancy.
For a 'newborn' size nappy, it is a terrible fit on a 5kg 4 week old chubby baby.

Green Kids M.Green Kids

Thank you for your review Naomi and Green Kids has assisted this customer with her fit issues, as our newborn nappies have received very positive feedback from other customers :)

Mel. E

Mel. EAU

Great overnight nappy, Australian-made

Green Kids M.Green Kids

Thank you for your review and it's great to hear you are loving your Green Kids nappies :)

Good quality and cute designs

Green Kids M.Green Kids

Thank you for your review Jennifer, and it's great to hear you are loving Green Kids nappies!

newc123

newc123WOOLLOONGABBA

Leaks!

I have not had much success with these nappies. The velcro looks cheap and has started to fray after only a couple of months. I have also had trouble with constant leaks (despite following the care instructions). the inserts will be almost dry but the nappies will leak after only an hour. The bamboo inserts look absorbent but take forever to dry, at least a day of full sun or 2-3 hours in the drier.
Nice colours
Expensive, take a long time to dry, leak :(

Green Kids M.Green Kids

We are sorry to hear you have had leaking issues with your nappies - please contact us and we can resolve this for you, as it sounds like liquid is not getting thru to the inserts and this can easily be fixed. Regards, The Green Kids team :)

Taz

TazQLD, 4178

One of the worse MCN's I've tried

I have 2 of these nappies and I really don't like them. Have found that even with the double bamboo inserts plus an added booster they still leak out the legs after about and hour. Plus my daughter is able to undo the velcro, and take the nappy off. Which can be very messy.

Leaked around the legs after a short time. Even though the inserts weren't really wet.

Green Kids M.Green Kids

We can assist you with leaking problems, as it sounds like liquid is not getting thru to the insert, so please contact us for assistance :)