Green Kids Anytimes

Green Kids Anytimes (page 4 of 5)

Pros

• Highly absorbent

• Easy-to-use Velcro tabs

• Affordable price for MCN’s

Cons

• Can be bulky on newborns

katwilliams

katwilliams

Love them Love them - affordable and stylish bright colours, a great nappy. Easy to wash, easy to use - hemp inserts dry quickly, bamboo inserts very absorbent
Can be used anytime - great for day or night
Only plain colours

intothesunset12

intothesunset12Australia

They may not be as cute as the Funtimes and Minkytimes, but they're wonderful everyday nappies, and the solid colours are easier to coordinate with outfits. Great nappy, great service, highly recommended
A great everyday nappy - absorbent, comfortable and very easy to use and wash. We use one of our covers as a swim nappy - works a treat and it's great not to have to be using an expensive disposable swim nappy each time.
Velcro can sometimes be undone by baby

mrsjohno

mrsjohno

Good

a good all round nappy for daytime, I bought the night time kit but it wasn't any good as a night time nappy. I don't like the double hemp absorbent layers, and have made them into 2 pieces (easily unpicked) and then I use a micro fibre layer on top of that, and I am happy with this system. But I am pleased I only own one of these (and one funtime) and have no desire to purchase any more GK's.
good from a couple of months old to a couple of years
not good from birth like advertised

Liz_P

Liz_PNSW, 2747

OK

This nappy would best fit a baby with slim legs between six and twelve months, possibly eighteen months for a slim child. I didn't get a lot of use out of my Green Kids Anytimes nappy as it just didn't fit my children well for long. It was small around the legs and short in the rise. I didn't have any problems with leakage as long as the nappy fitted well. I used it at night and in the day time.
Compact - as are other pocket nappies
Doesn't fit newborns. It didn't fit my toddlers either.

shopaholic11

shopaholic11

Good

Good workhorse nappy which doesn't usually leak. One sized nappy meant that I could use this from when bub was 4 weeks old without any issues.
Easy to use nappy and love that it's one sized
Occasional leak and the velcro seems to deteriorate a little over time.

chedtra

chedtraAU

witchesfalls

witchesfallsAU

OK

a great daytime nappy. i send my daughter to daycare in these every day and even the MCN-hating staff are happy to use them.
i love how easy these are to dry - the covers are almost dry straight out of the machine. they are simple and easy to use. the stay dry lining is also great because baby's bits are kept nice and dry - not one case of nappy rash yet and we've been using this as our main daytime nappy for more than 2 years.
not as absorbent as some other MCNs, so better for day use than overnight.

eurydice79

eurydice79AU

ez21

ez21AU

rubydog

rubydogAU

Fantastic Australian Made nappy

I have been using Green Kids Anytimes nappies on two of my children for the past four years. I have nappies that are four years old and still in good working order. I don"t think you could say your clothes that you have had for that long and washed every two to three days are still going strong.
Reliable Australian made nappies that work from brith until toilet training. Being a pocket style makes it fast drying. And valcro is great for getting the perfect fit.

Jeanneetic

JeanneeticAU

Great all round nappy

A great reusable nappy suiting my tubby baby from about 2 months and still going strong, contains blowouts really well and have not had any leakage yet. Purchased a kit and use these 50% of the time along with another reusable brand. Once I got the hang of cleaning was very easy and efficient to use, no more stressful than disposables in fact, plus bubba stopped getting nappy rash.
reliable, super easy to clean, dry quickly, stopped nappy rash, cut down on the enormous amount of garbage and I never run out of nappies, super cute.
slightly wider in the crotch than the other brand I am using.

Tiffany75

Tiffany75AU

Great Nappy that lasts for ages!

We love Green Kids Anytimes. I have been using them since our first child was born about 5 1/2 years ago and some of my originals are still going!
I love the fit - that they can accomodate a newborn, be folded over themselves for a small baby and extend big enough to take us through to toilet training. The colour selection is great and they are very affordable.

swampgal

swampgal

OK

I bought 6 of these (incl minky and funtimes) on special - just the outers - I made my own stuffing/boosters. I think they are a nappy with great potential but need a few more refinements to make them really good. The main thing was that they aren't really one size - they were just too baggy on my tallish 5kg baby and we had wing droop. I have added a set of snaps on the front to downsize them and the fit is now much better although I had to add a line of stitching around the top to stop the suedecloth hanging out. Still they are fiddly to fit to make sure there is no wing drop!
Good colours, quality materials
Rise not adjustable

treasurewood

treasurewood

The suede cloth inner is sooo soft, and remains looking new even after years of use (never pills like fleece inners). My babies had chubby thighs and they fit perfectly. I love these nappies and we use them 100% of the time.
Great! I have used these on my two sons. The best thing is that they fit from birth to toilet training so no need to buy any other nappies!
I love everything about these nappies. I feel great knowing that we are not contributing to landfill!

sharon81

sharon81

Find out how Green Kids Anytimes compares to other Reusable Nappies

I stupidly tried a few other brands.I like the fitted inserts unlike a few other brands that u have to fold and they dont cover the whole inside of the nappy. they are quick to dry. even on rainy days. and i find them easy to assemble. with the hemp inserts if find that if you straighten them while wet they dry fairly flat. its easier to straighten when they are wet. Overall i love them..
Great that they are australian made. i love that they are one sized.really absorbant. they are no bulkier than the sized sort nappies..They are reasonable priced. and the service is fantastic. thats the ultimate way to run a business and to get customers to keep coming back.. Well done..
there is nothing i dont like about them..

cathr

cathr

Good

Great product, well worth investing in to save money on not buying disposables. Very easy to use. Lovely bright colours and bamboo inserts are so soft. I have never had nappy rash on my baby using these.
The velcro is so much easier to use than snaps, especially as your baby gets older and squirms more during nappy changes!
The inserts take a long time to dry, which is fine if you live in a hot climate, but not so good if you live somewhere where it rains a lot.

I LOVE THESE NAPPIES! They are the most versatile, long-wearing, leak proof, quick dry nappies I have used. I have a number of other very fancy looking brands but now only use them as a last resort as they leak so often or take ages to dry. Sometimes the simplest is the best.
Australian made, customer service, easy wash and dry, durability, containment
Bamboo and hemp inserts begin to smell when wet after some use, but I think all cloth nappies do this. Occasional urine leak as my daughter has super skinny legs

agloury

agloury

Love these nappies. Would recommend them to anybody who is consdiering useing cloth nappies. They are very easy to use and come in great colours
Easy to clean and use. No soaking or folding. My son has had no nappy rash since using them. Love the colours and saves heaps of money not having to buy disposables.
Can be a bit bulky when used on a new born