Green Kids Anytimes

Green Kids Anytimes

Pros

• Highly absorbent

• Easy-to-use Velcro tabs

• Affordable price for MCN’s

Cons

• Can be bulky on newborns

EmmaBrisbane, Queensland

Worst value for money MCN

At about $20 each not including inserts these are by no means the cheapest MCNs on the market. I got the Velcro closure ones which I do like because it's easier to get a good fit.
However the quality is really poor compared to others I have (pea pods and bountiful bubs) the seams are not over sewn (single seem then pulled inside out) looks like it's been made in a high school design and tech class.
Overall not a bad nappy but definitely not worth $20 plus the cost of inserts!

Green Kids M.Green Kids

Thank you for your review and we're sorry you feel that way about Green Kids, however we can assure you our materials and workmanship are very high and we know you will get great value from your GK nappies :)

Green Kids M.Green Kids

Thank you for your review Emma and it's great to hear you are loving your Green Kids nappies :)

LaurenjaingAU

Very expensive and not a great fit

pink_skies

pink_skiesAU

Disapointed

I bought One-size-fits-most in a few brands, but thought to get a smaller fit for a newborn, so bought Greenkids Anytime Newborns. I do not have a small baby, and for some reason the OSFM fits perfectly on my 4 week old, so much so that I can leave on overnight. The 'newborn' size however.. gaping holes around a 5kg chubby baby's legs, what the?!

The absorbancy of the nappy is equal to the other ones mentioned (all cared for as per manufacturer instructions). I am just annoyed that a nappy advertised as a snugger fit for small babies over OSFM is a farce!
The inserts have good absorbancy.
For a 'newborn' size nappy, it is a terrible fit on a 5kg 4 week old chubby baby.

Green Kids M.Green Kids

Thank you for your review Naomi and Green Kids has assisted this customer with her fit issues, as our newborn nappies have received very positive feedback from other customers :)

Reusable Nappies

Find out how Green Kids Anytimes compares to other Reusable Nappies

newc123

newc123WOOLLOONGABBA

Leaks!

I have not had much success with these nappies. The velcro looks cheap and has started to fray after only a couple of months. I have also had trouble with constant leaks (despite following the care instructions). the inserts will be almost dry but the nappies will leak after only an hour. The bamboo inserts look absorbent but take forever to dry, at least a day of full sun or 2-3 hours in the drier.
Nice colours
Expensive, take a long time to dry, leak :(

Green Kids M.Green Kids

We are sorry to hear you have had leaking issues with your nappies - please contact us and we can resolve this for you, as it sounds like liquid is not getting thru to the inserts and this can easily be fixed. Regards, The Green Kids team :)

Get an answer from our members and Green Kids representatives

Green Kids Anytimes are suitable from birth (or 3.5kg) to the age when your child is toilet trained (or 15kg). They’re cost-effective, especially when compared to some other modern cloth nappy (MCN) brands. The plain colours are $19.95, while those with prints cost $24.

However, also keep in mind that the absorbable inserts need to be purchased separately, and these vary in price depending on their thickness, among other factors.

Points of Praise

• Good absorbency was observed, with hardly any leaks occurring when using Green Kids Anytimes.
  • The bamboo inserts were reported to be soft and comfortable on baby's skin.
  • Reviewers appreciated that they received excellent customer service from an Australian company.
  • The Velcro tabs made it really easy to quickly secure the nappy around your baby, which is great for wriggly bubs who move around a lot during changing time.
CategoryReusable Nappies