Green Kids Anytimes

Green Kids Anytimes

Pros

• Highly absorbent

• Easy-to-use Velcro tabs

• Affordable price for MCN’s

Cons

• Can be bulky on newborns

BabyBabyBaby

BabyBabyBabyPerth

Good, but could use some improvements

Green Kids
Green Kids M.Green Kids
jle2015

jle2015Melbourne

Okay but not my nappy of choice

Jocelynaus

Jocelynaus

OK

Greenkids are an OK workhorse nappy, but not something i'd buy too many of, I find the way it is done up awkward and I don't particularly like the appearance when on.

I have found it reliable to about 2.5 hours, but no longer.

It takes forever to dry, the slowest to dry in my whole stash.

I won't buy more because of the drying time and appearance. They are effective though so I can see why some like them.
Reliable and cost effective
Inserts take as long to dry as a true AIO. Awkward to put on and looks bulky.

Reusable Nappies

Find out how Green Kids Anytimes compares to other Reusable Nappies

Liz_P

Liz_PNSW, 2747

OK

This nappy would best fit a baby with slim legs between six and twelve months, possibly eighteen months for a slim child. I didn't get a lot of use out of my Green Kids Anytimes nappy as it just didn't fit my children well for long. It was small around the legs and short in the rise. I didn't have any problems with leakage as long as the nappy fitted well. I used it at night and in the day time.
Compact - as are other pocket nappies
Doesn't fit newborns. It didn't fit my toddlers either.

witchesfalls

witchesfallsAU

OK

a great daytime nappy. i send my daughter to daycare in these every day and even the MCN-hating staff are happy to use them.
i love how easy these are to dry - the covers are almost dry straight out of the machine. they are simple and easy to use. the stay dry lining is also great because baby's bits are kept nice and dry - not one case of nappy rash yet and we've been using this as our main daytime nappy for more than 2 years.
not as absorbent as some other MCNs, so better for day use than overnight.

swampgal

swampgal

OK

I bought 6 of these (incl minky and funtimes) on special - just the outers - I made my own stuffing/boosters. I think they are a nappy with great potential but need a few more refinements to make them really good. The main thing was that they aren't really one size - they were just too baggy on my tallish 5kg baby and we had wing droop. I have added a set of snaps on the front to downsize them and the fit is now much better although I had to add a line of stitching around the top to stop the suedecloth hanging out. Still they are fiddly to fit to make sure there is no wing drop!
Good colours, quality materials
Rise not adjustable

LotteBum

LotteBum

OK

I bought two of these when trying to decide which nappies to go with, but ended up going with fitted nappies instead of all in ones. I found these quite annoying stuff, but easier than the fitted nappies when my daughter is being looked after by someone else(i.e. the nappies are sent pre-stuffed). These are quite trim, which is good.
Trim, good absorbency, quick to dry, ease of use for others.
Annoying to stuff, end up WAY too big when boosted for nightime use.

Get an answer from our members and Green Kids representatives

Green Kids Anytimes are suitable from birth (or 3.5kg) to the age when your child is toilet trained (or 15kg). They’re cost-effective, especially when compared to some other modern cloth nappy (MCN) brands. The plain colours are $19.95, while those with prints cost $24.

However, also keep in mind that the absorbable inserts need to be purchased separately, and these vary in price depending on their thickness, among other factors.

Points of Praise

• Good absorbency was observed, with hardly any leaks occurring when using Green Kids Anytimes.
  • The bamboo inserts were reported to be soft and comfortable on baby's skin.
  • Reviewers appreciated that they received excellent customer service from an Australian company.
  • The Velcro tabs made it really easy to quickly secure the nappy around your baby, which is great for wriggly bubs who move around a lot during changing time.
CategoryReusable Nappies