Green Kids Anytimes

Pros

• Highly absorbent

• Easy-to-use Velcro tabs

• Affordable price for MCN’s

Cons

• Can be bulky on newborns

KylieL

KylieLAU

A top option for bottoms!

I was handed down a set of these and have found them quite useful. I don't use them exclusively, use disposables at night and when out.
Pros
Aussie product, have shown no wear and tear even though they are onto their 3rd baby, I have not had any trouble with nappy rash, also function as a swim nappy (without insert)
Cons
Didn't fit my baby well when she was small, despite trying a couple of different fits with the insert (2 in 1style vs insert in pouch). Also now at 7 months she sometimes undoes velcro tabs.

2 kids and most are still going strong

Green Kids M.Green Kids

Thank you for your review Kelly and we love to hear you have received such good value from your Green Kids nappies :)

Fantastic australian made product

Best absorbency and quality, absolutely love buying an Australian Made product. These nappies are so easy to use and the quality is superb. Not as many regular deals and specials as some companies but the actual product is proof of the quality.

Green Kids M.Green Kids

Thank you for your review and we love to hear you appreciate Green Kids quality and absorbency :)

Reusable Nappies

Find out how Green Kids Anytimes compares to other Reusable Nappies

Loving Aussie Made Products!

I searched for Australian made reusable nappies for a while and was so pleased to find these ones. They fit well, they work well and they are super cute! I like the wet/dry bags for nappy collection when we are out and the breast pads are another great accessory - love them!
Australian made

Green Kids M.Green Kids

Thank you for your review and we love to hear you appreciate our Oz made nappies and how well they work too!

Natasha

NatashaPerth

Love Green Kids nappies

We have used these nappies for our son who is now toilet trained and are now using them for our daughter.
They are user friendly, easy to wash/dry, come in a range of great colours and fit our kids well.
I've never had leaking issues and our kids have never had nappy rash when using them. I don't tend to use them for travelling or overnight but that's only because of convenience.

They are a great environmentally friendly, cloth nappy alternative to the disposable nappy.

Thumbs up from us.
Natasha
User friendly and a great disposable alternative, no need to soak yeah!

Green Kids M.Green Kids

Thank you for your review and we love to hear that you find Green Kids nappies so user friendly :)

Green Kids M.Green Kids

Thank you for your review and it's great to hear Green Kids nappies are working so well for you and bub :)

Great nappies

I love these one size fits all nappies. They are soft around babies waist and the Velcro adjustment strap makes for quick and easy fitting. The fabric is great & nice colours. They wash well and dry fast. I bought 6 nappies to try and am happy with them. The only down side for me was that they leaked on my newborn but once he chubbed up around the thighs I no longer have this issue.
soft, easy to use & quick drying
not really suitable for newborns.

Green Kids M.Green Kids

Thank you for your review and we hope you continue to enjoy great service from your Green Kids nappies :)

Good quality and cute designs

Green Kids M.Green Kids

Thank you for your review Jennifer, and it's great to hear you are loving Green Kids nappies!

mrsjohno

mrsjohno

Good

a good all round nappy for daytime, I bought the night time kit but it wasn't any good as a night time nappy. I don't like the double hemp absorbent layers, and have made them into 2 pieces (easily unpicked) and then I use a micro fibre layer on top of that, and I am happy with this system. But I am pleased I only own one of these (and one funtime) and have no desire to purchase any more GK's.
good from a couple of months old to a couple of years
not good from birth like advertised

Reusable Nappies

Find out how Green Kids Anytimes compares to other Reusable Nappies

shopaholic11

shopaholic11

Good

Good workhorse nappy which doesn't usually leak. One sized nappy meant that I could use this from when bub was 4 weeks old without any issues.
Easy to use nappy and love that it's one sized
Occasional leak and the velcro seems to deteriorate a little over time.

chedtra

chedtraAU

Jeanneetic

JeanneeticAU

Great all round nappy

A great reusable nappy suiting my tubby baby from about 2 months and still going strong, contains blowouts really well and have not had any leakage yet. Purchased a kit and use these 50% of the time along with another reusable brand. Once I got the hang of cleaning was very easy and efficient to use, no more stressful than disposables in fact, plus bubba stopped getting nappy rash.
reliable, super easy to clean, dry quickly, stopped nappy rash, cut down on the enormous amount of garbage and I never run out of nappies, super cute.
slightly wider in the crotch than the other brand I am using.

cathr

cathr

Good

Great product, well worth investing in to save money on not buying disposables. Very easy to use. Lovely bright colours and bamboo inserts are so soft. I have never had nappy rash on my baby using these.
The velcro is so much easier to use than snaps, especially as your baby gets older and squirms more during nappy changes!
The inserts take a long time to dry, which is fine if you live in a hot climate, but not so good if you live somewhere where it rains a lot.

kimbarlee

kimbarleePerth, WA

Good

These are a very absorbent nappy. I prefer the bamboo inserts because they are softer and more flexible. However, they are still bulky. At night a futher booster may be required making them bulkier still and possibly a bit uncomfortable to sleep in. I also found that the lining can twist outside a bit and wick against close-fitting clothes. I also use Bumgenius one size. They are not as absorbent but are good enough during the day and less bulky so I prefer them over Greenkids.
Nice colours. Bamboo and hemp inserts are very absorbent. Australian made.
Bulky. Can wick at the leg. Bamboo inserts are very slow to dry. Hemp inserts can dry a bit stiff.

Get an answer from our members and Green Kids representatives

Green Kids Anytimes are suitable from birth (or 3.5kg) to the age when your child is toilet trained (or 15kg). They’re cost-effective, especially when compared to some other modern cloth nappy (MCN) brands. The plain colours are $19.95, while those with prints cost $24.

However, also keep in mind that the absorbable inserts need to be purchased separately, and these vary in price depending on their thickness, among other factors.

Points of Praise

• Good absorbency was observed, with hardly any leaks occurring when using Green Kids Anytimes.
  • The bamboo inserts were reported to be soft and comfortable on baby's skin.
  • Reviewers appreciated that they received excellent customer service from an Australian company.
  • The Velcro tabs made it really easy to quickly secure the nappy around your baby, which is great for wriggly bubs who move around a lot during changing time.
CategoryReusable Nappies