Green Organics Australia

Physical store, Online store (See All)
Brand Manager for Green Organics Australia? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

3.9
KittyCat
KittyCatSydney, NSW

Out of this world service.

I'm always impressed and happy with the service we receive. Speedy and reliable delivery on time every time. A generous rewards program with amazing customer support. I received so many compliments since switching over to your cleansers and serums. Will definitely be recommending to whoever I can!

greengirlvalley
greengirlvalleySydney, NSW

True to their game

CustomerOne
CustomerOneMelbourne

Very happy with customer service.

I experienced a problem with Axiology lipsticks I purchased through Green Organics. Subsequently I learned that Axiology lipsticks have a limited shelf-life but the manufacturer does not provide a date of manufacture or use-by date. Green Organics happily exchanged these products without fuss and indicated that they would pursue the matter further with Axiology.

I was impressed by Green Organics willingness to resolve the issue and the level of service they extended. I will happily repurchase from this company with confidence.

Jodie M.
Jodie M.Sydney, NSW

Just what Sydney needs

I always feel we are a step behind when it comes to organic beauty. Not much to offer compared to Europe and North America. But Green Organics has done a good job with sourcing organic brands and encapsulating it in the store. Alot of brands that's new to me but I'm eager to try. A breath of fresh air.

Beauty Product Retailers

Find out how Green Organics Australia compares to other Beauty Product Retailers

Reliable, Honest, Excellent Customer Service

I have shopped from Green Organics online site for 9 and a half years. I love that my orders arrive within a couple of days of ordering. I love the free samples and the fact that all the product ingredients are listed openly on the website so I can be confident that what I am purchasing is natural. The site has an amazing selection of organic skin care, some made in Australia and much of it inpossible to source elsewhere. Customer service has been truly exceptional and prompt, with staff having previously sourced products for me in a different size to what is typically stocked. The loyalty program is also very good and saves me money every time I order. I definitely recommend this site.

Mich
MichPerth, WA

Months later still awaiting refund..

After I returned part of an order that was misrepresented, I was advised my refund was processed. This never hit my account and when I have asked for receipt number from that bank they avoid me. It's now months later I'm still trying to get an answer. I was told " it's out of our hands" however my bank confirmed they didn't receive even an attempt for the refund, from the company. Shame, shame ,shame. Still awaiting a response. Beware

Dickson
Dickson

Great product range ! Good Customer Service ! Can't ask for better service anywhere !!

Amy is so good to providing lots of information on their product range ! Can't wait the new shop in Rozelle, closer to my home !!

September 5th 2018 Update: Perfect for a one stop shop beauty shop

They have now lots of different range of products, my wife keeps asking me to stock up more for her from the shop. They have provided us lots of good advice and products.

san004
san004Sydney

Terrible customer service

Had a terrible customer service experience at this store a while ago. They have a good product range but did a thorough job turning enthusiastic customers away with their attitude - would not buy here again.