Greencross Vets

Greencross Vets (page 3 of 63)

4.9

1,256 reviews

Kerry

KerryPerth, WA

Genuine Pet Care

I love taking my Malamute and Rottweiler to Greencross Armadale, they treat my animals with love and genuine care and welcome them with happy smiles. I always understand everything after I leave and would recommend to anyone!

MeaganGreencross Vets

Thank you, Kerry for your very kind words and taking the time to leave us your review.

The Greencross Team

Helensvale Square

The staff are friendly, knowledgeable and actively take the time to get to know your situation and your animals. They do everything they can to fit you in with short notice, and always provide options.

MeaganGreencross Vets

Thank you Natasia, for your very kind words and taking the time to leave us your review.

The Greencross Vets Team

Stef

StefMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Friendly & Knowledgeable

Have been going to this vet for many years. Staff are always friendly, they know what they are talking about and convenient to get an appointment. Never have to wait too long. I have always been happy with their service.

Kevin Crandell

Kevin CrandellDarling Downs, QLD

Live with it.

The staff are very good and we never have to wait long. There are times they have called into our unit to and from work to give our dog Molly medication when we are unable to do it ourselves.

Judith Cross

Judith CrossGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Vet visit during covid isolation

Clinic nurse comes outside to investigate the pet's problem. Pet is taken inside for vet to advise All this is due to covid regulations and distancing rules. Vet returns with pet and explains prognosis, advice on care and gives prescription. I am advised to return in 5 days time if problem not resolved. Payment is made outside the clinic on their portable payment machine.

Laura

LauraSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great Service

We found our first visit to Greencross Vets to be both caring and informative. The facility was clean and welcoming. We were very happy with the service we received and highly recommend!

MeaganGreencross Vets

Thank you Laura, for your very kind words and taking the time to leave us your review.

The Greencross Vets Team

Lauren M

Lauren MSydney Surrounds, NSW

Great service and caring staff.

We are very happy with the help and advice we received. We have two dogs and highly recommend Greencross Wyoming. The vets, groomer, nurses and reception staff are very helpful.

Cheryl

CherylSouth East Queensland, QLD

Very Happy

All the staff here are great at every appointment and obviously love animals. The receptionist was cheerful, friendly, caring and efficient. This appointment the vet was Sarah and she was great with our dog and showed a lot of interest in her overall health as well as past issues. I felt very confident in her ability and experience. Highly recommend.

Jae

JaeGreta

Amazing staff

The staff treat me like family and nothing is too much trouble. Procedures are explained thoroughly, cost estimate given for further treatment but no hard sell to get it done.

Redda69

Redda69Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

No More Bad Breath

Our Cat Charley
Had a really bad breath, but last week everything changed for the better, with 5 teeth removed, he is now feeling much better, and even eating everything.

Mky

MkyMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Vets for pets plan

I love vets for pets plan, I find it so much better than most pet ins and highly recommended it. free consolations mean I can get pet checked any time

Isabella S.

Isabella S.South East Queensland, QLD

Bad experiences

Sian

Sian

Genuinely care

The staff genuinely care about your animals and are open, honest and friendly. They are kind and knowledgeable and I would highly recommend them. Healthy pets plus is great too! Awesome value for money.

Annette S.

Annette S.Hunter Region, NSW

Easy as could be

Had both my cats to see a vet as I thought they both had dental issues. I was expecting a very large bill.
She looked at 1 cat who had had dental work previously. She advises that her overall health was great considering her age (13yo) but she could do with a scale and clean within the next few months. She also looked over my other cat which she was happy with her overall health also. She had all her teeth and didn’t try and upswell anything.
They worked out the cheapest way for me to incorporate the next visit for one of my cats and I felt as though they genuinely cared.

Richard Owen

Richard OwenSydney, NSW

Absolutely one of the best and caring vets I have been to

They care about my pets wellbeing and take the time to explain everything in regard to my pets future health problems if any and any incurd costs healthy pets plus was the best policy we ever took for our dog

Tamara

TamaraGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

great service

great service, friendly staff. Very welcoming and has your pet welfare and needs first. I Recommend greencross hoppers crossing to all pet owners. Also they send emails of when your pet is due for an appointment.

Sam

SamMid North Coast, NSW

Fantastic

They are very welcoming and overall fantastic. Very quick and efficient they talk to both me and my dog and spoke to me in a way that was very understanding

Pike P.

Pike P.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great team and care

Otto is our third dog to be cared for by Greencross Williamstown. A great team, who genuinely care. We look forward to keeping our little Otto healthy with the help of the team.

AmieMish

AmieMishDarling Downs, QLD

Greencross Vets Clifford Park are beyond amazing

The team are always incredible. They helped us straight away, explained everything well, were compassionate and caring and we could not thank them enough. We are always able to get an appointment and it is so easy to book online. Mirriam and Kelly are both incredible and we cannot thank them enough.

Colleen P.

Colleen P.Central Queensland, QLD

We LOVE GREENCROSS KAWANA WATERS as they LOVE to CARE for my 2 cats like I DO

Greencross kawana waters are the best vets and team of caring professionals who really want to improve the lives of my cats (my babies) health & they are a warm friendly team