Greencross Vets

Greencross Vets (page 5 of 66)

Jean F

Jean FSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great practice highly recommend it

The staff and clinic nurses are always welcoming, helpful and caring. The vets are all caring and explain everything very well, and show good knowledge skills. They are thorough and thoughtful and do their jog in a very proffessional manner.

Review collected in partnership with Greencross Vets

Great caring team and service

My dog is always greeted by name and a fuss made over her. She's never had a bad experience so going back is always exciting for her because they spoil her with love.

HeidiJade

HeidiJadeNorth Queensland, QLD

Great vetanairy clinc.

The whole team is friendly and passionate about animal health they always ask about all pets I own. My pets love them and I would not hesitate to recommend them.

MeaganGreencross Vets

Thank you for your very kind words and taking the time to leave us your review.

The Greencross Team

Patricia Nemeth

Patricia NemethSouth East Queensland, QLD

Perfection

Most affordable plan, have looked at others but this is the best. The care the staff give is excellent and affordable. Always impressed with level of care offered. A must have if you have a pet.

Great Care and Experience

We have been bringing our dog to this surgery for 5 years now and this visit was our best yet. Friendly, caring, understanding, unrushed. We appreciate it for our old, grumpy, anxious adorable pet.

Wendy

WendyHunter Region, NSW

Knowledgeable, professional and friendly

The staff at Greencross are very knowledgeable, professional and friendly. On arrival we are greeted by name and my small dog is made safe and secure. Every effort is made to ensure that pets get the best treatment especially when there is an emergency situation. Explanations are in plain English so that any diagnosis and treatment is clearly understood. Post operation staff have contacted us to ensure that all is well.

Merrie

MerrieSouth East Queensland, QLD

Another excellent visit at Kippa-Ring Greencross Vet Clinic.

Another highly satisfactory experience at my local Greencross Vet Clinic has been had, with all my dog’s and my needs efficiently and helpfully addressed by the friendly knowledgeable staff. Excellent advice and management plan given. Our Healthy Pet subsidy of the fees was very helpful and welcome welcome. Very happy to recommend Greencross and the Healthy Pet Plan to anyone.

Fiona

FionaIllawarra, NSW

Friendly, caring staff

Love the fact we can drop in without needing an appointment. Staff always very caring, friendly and informative, and answer any questions. Love the large space/waiting area. Been attending for years.

Annie E.

Annie E.South East Queensland, QLD

Professional, Helpful & Caring

My dog suffers greatly from anxiety when he travels in the car to go the vet, but Greencross make me feel like he is in good hands. The staff are friendly and helpful. They show compassion for how my dog Is feeling and move procedures along quickly and smoothly to alleviate his prolonged anxiety.

Vicki F.

Vicki F.South East Queensland, QLD

always show concern

the staff at Greencross Vets Beenleigh know all four (4) of our pets by name and take good care of them. We are long time customers and have no plans to change at this point

roverman65

roverman65Central Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Awesome Vet! :)

They look after my cat well, perform all the services at a 100% quality standard :)
We have been using this services for a number of years, and have found everyone working there very profession and kind to my cat :)

Kerry

KerryPerth, WA

Genuine Pet Care

I love taking my Malamute and Rottweiler to Greencross Armadale, they treat my animals with love and genuine care and welcome them with happy smiles. I always understand everything after I leave and would recommend to anyone!

MeaganGreencross Vets

Thank you, Kerry for your very kind words and taking the time to leave us your review.

The Greencross Team

Helensvale Square

The staff are friendly, knowledgeable and actively take the time to get to know your situation and your animals. They do everything they can to fit you in with short notice, and always provide options.

MeaganGreencross Vets

Thank you Natasia, for your very kind words and taking the time to leave us your review.

The Greencross Vets Team

Stef

StefMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Friendly & Knowledgeable

Have been going to this vet for many years. Staff are always friendly, they know what they are talking about and convenient to get an appointment. Never have to wait too long. I have always been happy with their service.

Kevin Crandell

Kevin CrandellDarling Downs, QLD

Live with it.

The staff are very good and we never have to wait long. There are times they have called into our unit to and from work to give our dog Molly medication when we are unable to do it ourselves.

Judith Cross

Judith CrossGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Vet visit during covid isolation

Clinic nurse comes outside to investigate the pet's problem. Pet is taken inside for vet to advise All this is due to covid regulations and distancing rules. Vet returns with pet and explains prognosis, advice on care and gives prescription. I am advised to return in 5 days time if problem not resolved. Payment is made outside the clinic on their portable payment machine.

Laura

LauraSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great Service

We found our first visit to Greencross Vets to be both caring and informative. The facility was clean and welcoming. We were very happy with the service we received and highly recommend!

MeaganGreencross Vets

Thank you Laura, for your very kind words and taking the time to leave us your review.

The Greencross Vets Team

Lauren M

Lauren MSydney Surrounds, NSW

Great service and caring staff.

We are very happy with the help and advice we received. We have two dogs and highly recommend Greencross Wyoming. The vets, groomer, nurses and reception staff are very helpful.

Cheryl

CherylSouth East Queensland, QLD

Very Happy

All the staff here are great at every appointment and obviously love animals. The receptionist was cheerful, friendly, caring and efficient. This appointment the vet was Sarah and she was great with our dog and showed a lot of interest in her overall health as well as past issues. I felt very confident in her ability and experience. Highly recommend.

Jae

JaeGreta

Amazing staff

The staff treat me like family and nothing is too much trouble. Procedures are explained thoroughly, cost estimate given for further treatment but no hard sell to get it done.