Greenfield Fastcut Twin Briggs & Stratton 25-32

Greenfield Fastcut Twin Briggs & Stratton 25-32

3.0

Disappointing product, even worse customer service

Date PurchasedDec 2017
    Jo G

Jo GMelbourne, Victoria

Handles everything

Date PurchasedOct 2016

2 months and waiting

We have been waiting 2 months for parts for the repair of out greenfield, we thought buying Australian made we wouldn't have this problem. Our local service guys say this not so unusual with greenfield. Will be looking at other brands to buy in the future. I wish we had know the problem with parts with greenfield mowers!

Ride-On Mowers

Find out how Greenfield Fastcut Twin Briggs & Stratton 25-32 compares to other Ride-On Mowers

Mick

MickMayvale NSW

Bullet Proof

I have had many other ride on mowers from other much larger manufacturers and they don't even come close to this mower!

It can handle just about anything and the cutting deck doesn't break no matter how much rock and rough material runs through it.

It is most certainly not as pretty as some of the other mowers on the market but when it this tough i don't care what it looks like, i just want it to start and do a great job every time which it does.

I would buy another 1 if this ever stops.

See all Greenfield Standard Series reviews

Mike

Mikeasked

Fastcut Twin Briggs & Stratton 25-32

Just purchased a greenfield 15.5 32 at an auction - having trouble disengaging the park brake, are there usually any problems with this ?

alanasked

Fastcut Twin Briggs & Stratton 25-32

ALAN: MOWER was working well. got off and on restart the ignition will not connect (just a CLICK WHEN THE KEY IS TURNED) any thoughts?

Laurie
    Laurie

Gday Alan,
    The issue is the starter solenoid has Carbon'd up on the contact points!
    You will find the solenoid under the seat frame next to the battery. The positive terminal from the battery will be connected straight to it.
    (Solenoid - Black plastic box with 2 terminal posts on it)
    You will find these are a sealed unit riveted together. (I drilled my rivets out and replaced with nylock nuts and bolts after cleaning all internal components)
    However I would not suggest this unless you have a good electrical aptitude. My suggestion is to remove the solenoid from the mower frame and take it in to your local ride-on shop and replace it with a new one.
    Cheers Laurie.

alan

Thanks for that. It has worked after knocking the black box