Greenline Financial Services

Greenline Financial Services

See the Best Financial Planning Services in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Lu.w

Lu.wSydney, NSW

Great service. Highly recommended!

It was our pleasure to work with Tee on the home loan application recently. Tee is a superstar! Professional and knowledgeable! The experience was great, Tee made the process easy and efficient. We received a promising result within a week. Highly recommend Greenline home loan.

Alex

AlexSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent service and fantastic results

Have had the pleasure of working with Alon to review my mortgage loan recently. Alon has been a tremendous help to us and managed to lower our mortgage rate substantially in a situation we thought would be impossible to do so.
I cannot recommend Greenline home loans any higher! the guys are very professional, personal and went above and beyond what what expected.

Excellent service

Greenline have been great to work with! They are very knowledgeable and professional. They are invested in helping me reach my financial goals by providing expert service in various fields

Miracle worker

After being unsuccessful getting a loan through another broker and receiving incorrect advice, we thought we had no chance of getting a loan. We crossed paths with Tee and within the week had been approved for our first home loan with an interest rate that is better than the rate our friends and family have. Tee was so fast and efficient and is always available to offer us advice. He told us he could do it and he did. Will always recommend.

Natalie T

Natalie TSydney, NSW

Extremely professional and knowledgeable

Tee has not only assisted my partner and I to purchase our first property, but was extremely professional with his work, knowledgeable and patient, especially with the 100 questions we had. He exceeded our expectations and made the process effortless, providing us with all the support, help and advice, as it was a huge learning curve for us. Our knowledge of applying for a loan and purchasing a home was limited, however with the help of Tee, he was able to walk us through and simplify the whole process from start to end, ensuring we were informed the whole way. We cannot thank Tee enough and would highly recommend him to all our friends and family!!

Remarkable broker

Tee at greenline finance is a remarkable broker, as a first home buyer he has been through every step with me and has guided me in the right direction into achieving my first home. He has worked incredibly hard and i couldnt thank him enough. 10/10 recommend.

Kunal

KunalSydney, NSW

Superb services..

Thank you so much for all advise and quick turnaround.. Always provided meaningful and accurate answers to all questions.. You are a very hard working person indeed and quick response

e d.

e d.Sydney, NSW

Professional and knowledgeable

Tee is extremely professional and very knowledgeable. He has helped me and the family alot. Highly recommend Tee and the team, i trust him and look forward to working with him.

Giving up hope...

After giving up hope of finding anyone to give me a loan, being told by multiple banks (including my own) and brokers that because of my situation I was not a good candidate and would not be able to borrow money, Thaer Burbar offered to help me and try his best to find someone willing to give me a loan despite my unfortunate situation. To my astonishment Thaer Burbar found someone who understands my circumstances and was willing to loan me money so I could own a home instead of renting one.

Thank you so much for helping out me and my family!

Fantastic Service

We have been using Thaer for years and we wouldnt be where we are now without him! He is very knowledgeable and available 24/7 to help you out. The various processes of refinancing, multiple mortgages etc. have been so easy with Thaer's support. THANK YOU!

Carlo

CarloSydney, NSW

Prompt, Autonomous and Friendly

Thaer is everything you want in a broker, he took the stress away from us and broke everything down into bite size pieces for us.

He managed to get the bank working so seamlessly where our progress payments were so incredibly smooth I wondered if he actually worked for them!

On our final payment we had mere hours to pull off getting the final payment as banks are always late, alas, during our walkthrough, the funds were transferred and we had the keys to our brand new home.

We can not recommend Thaer enough, he is amazing at his job and will continue to use his services, thank you!!

George

GeorgeSydney, NSW

Perfect Outcome! Outstanding service

Tee has been amazing from start to finish! Always ensuring we had a clear understanding of what was going on and any process to follow! His professionalism and outstanding service gives me no hesitation in recommending him to other people! We will definitely be using him again in the future.
Thanks for all your help! Best mortgage Broker ever!!!!

Rawan

RawanSydney, NSW

Outstanding service

Massive thanks to Tee, who helped us heaps with the best continuous communication. He was available 24/7 to help and guide us every step of the way with high professionalism. Highly recommend working with Tee and his office. Thanks you so much we really appreciate your efforts and hard work.

Fantastic results!! If I could, I would rate them a 10 star for their service.

A special thank you to Tee and his team at GreenLine financial service group, all I have to say that they are very professional and always a pleasure to work with. I highly recommend their hard work and efforts. Their service goes above and beyond, and they are always looking out for my best interests. I highly recommend the team for any type of loans.

Reema David

Reema DavidSydney, NSW

Great ongoing service

Called Greenline for help after I had made a mistake and resolved it in a timely and proffessional manner. Excellent ongoing customer service after the transaction and thats what you want from your family broker.

Brett Garvey

Brett GarveySydney, NSW

Great Service!!!! & Great Result!!!! Five Stars

The Team at Greenline have been fantastic from the very beginning. Offering me a number of different options up front as well as delivering on there promises made the process easy from the get go.

I will happily recommend this team to friends and family without hesitation.

Fantastic got what we needed done

Tee from Greenline was awesome. Refinanced our house which is difficult for hubby and my self due to us both being self employed, Tee went above and beyond to make it happen for us. My hubby also got truck finance with Tee. Don't delay any thing get in touch with Greenline today you won't regret it .

Sarah

SarahSydney, NSW

Amazing team at Greenline financial services!!

I just want to say a big thanks to Thaer and his team!! You guys were amazing. Made this process so easy and stress free! I will defiently be using Greenline financial services again!!

Sabrina

SabrinaSydney, NSW

Excellent service and very helpful

Thank you Thaer and the team for all your hard work. So grateful for what you have been able to do for my family. You are very professional and easily contactable if we had any questions. We would highly recommend you to everyone we know.

Absolutely Amazing!

My partner and I are first home buyers, we were originally going to go with Rams, but they were nothing compared to Thaer, helped us every step of the way. He answered all our questions and we couldn't be happier with the service. Thank you again, Thaer! :)