Greenline Financial Services

Greenline Financial Services

Excellent Experience

Timely communication and wonderful overall experience. I would like to thank Thaer and his team for assisting me refinance my loans. It was truly a seamless experience and I will be recommending my friends and family to Greenline to help them out also.

Alex Colares

Alex ColaresNSW, 2093

Greenline Financial Services - Alon Spitzer

Alon and Tee are great professionals with outstanding skill set and experience. Have no regret to recommend Greenline Financial Service if you require any assistance. They would go above and beyond of any traditional mortgage broker service in order to help you. They assisted us through the process of refinancing and buying a new home. Reliable, trustworthy and efficient.

Peter

PeterSydney, NSW

Great service & attention to detail

Couldn't be happier, great service, really nice guys & attention to details was second to none. My business structure is quite complex, but within 10 minutes they had extracted what they needed & the re negotiation of my loan was underway. Even with Xmas interfering they had it sorted in a few weeks!

Financially better

Always best service and good advice have set me on a better life styles
I highly recommend it to anyone wants to build or refinancing and all your other needs.

Excellent service!

From swift responses to follow-ups and follow-throughs, if you are in need of financial care Greenline Financial Services will help you.
The process was made easy from the start of the application to the release of funds for our Mortgage refinance. This now makes budgeting easier as the repayments are a lot lower and more affordable.

Eddie Z.

Eddie Z.Sydney, NSW

Miles ahead of the rest of the industry

I was mid application with another broker until I met Tee only by chance but so glad I did. The team at Greenline home loans went above and beyond to make sure I got my new home. I was getting no where and having my time wasted with empty promises else where but Greenline delivered exactly what they promised and more. Would highly recommend and I’m trailed I have a broker I can trust for my future developments. Their work ethic is something you can’t ignore

Fadie M.

Fadie M.Sydney, NSW

Fast and Efficient

Thank you so much for the personal loan. I can’t believe how fast it came in. You were unbelievably fast and efficient, excellent customer service and communication, will stay in contact

Billy

BillySydney, NSW

Love your work!!!

Many thanks to Tee, John and the team at Greenline Financial Services for consolidating my loans and getting me a much better deal and saving me $$$$. You guys were efficient, reliable and communicated with us throughout the whole process. I would highly recommend you to anyone looking for a home loan.

Such an amazing service!!!!!

Highly recommend the fantastic team at Greenline Home Loans. They’ve been one of the most reliable businesses I have dealt with! Efficient, effective and trustworthy. Greenline team, keep being awesome

Robin Thomas

Robin ThomasSydney, NSW

Excellent Service . Fast Approval and Ongoing Help

Thaer Burbar was great from the start . Very prompt in answering all queries and calm at explaining everything , all technical terms , procedure . The Loan was approved very fast as well which was a surprise to us . His work is meticulous in dealing with bank as well as client . He also took the time out to visit us and explain everything as well . Me and wife had a very pleasant experience with Tee for the purchase of our first house .

Abram Samaan

Abram SamaanSydney Surrounds, NSW

Highly recommended!!! Seamless & informative, is an understatement !!!!

Amazing! My wife and I had the most seamless purchase of a house through John, He delivered an amazing experience which also applied to his knowledge and character. We put so much pressure just before Christmas and New year on John and he came through with every single question we had.
We not only made new Financial advisors , but we call John and the rest of the team at Greenline FS FAMILY!!!!

Lu.w

Lu.wSydney, NSW

Great service. Highly recommended!

It was our pleasure to work with Tee on the home loan application recently. Tee is a superstar! Professional and knowledgeable! The experience was great, Tee made the process easy and efficient. We received a promising result within a week. Highly recommend Greenline home loan.

Alex

AlexSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent service and fantastic results

Have had the pleasure of working with Alon to review my mortgage loan recently. Alon has been a tremendous help to us and managed to lower our mortgage rate substantially in a situation we thought would be impossible to do so.
I cannot recommend Greenline home loans any higher! the guys are very professional, personal and went above and beyond what what expected.

Excellent service

Greenline have been great to work with! They are very knowledgeable and professional. They are invested in helping me reach my financial goals by providing expert service in various fields

Miracle worker

After being unsuccessful getting a loan through another broker and receiving incorrect advice, we thought we had no chance of getting a loan. We crossed paths with Tee and within the week had been approved for our first home loan with an interest rate that is better than the rate our friends and family have. Tee was so fast and efficient and is always available to offer us advice. He told us he could do it and he did. Will always recommend.

Natalie T

Natalie TSydney, NSW

Extremely professional and knowledgeable

Tee has not only assisted my partner and I to purchase our first property, but was extremely professional with his work, knowledgeable and patient, especially with the 100 questions we had. He exceeded our expectations and made the process effortless, providing us with all the support, help and advice, as it was a huge learning curve for us. Our knowledge of applying for a loan and purchasing a home was limited, however with the help of Tee, he was able to walk us through and simplify the whole process from start to end, ensuring we were informed the whole way. We cannot thank Tee enough and would highly recommend him to all our friends and family!!

Remarkable broker

Tee at greenline finance is a remarkable broker, as a first home buyer he has been through every step with me and has guided me in the right direction into achieving my first home. He has worked incredibly hard and i couldnt thank him enough. 10/10 recommend.

Kunal

KunalSydney, NSW

Superb services..

Thank you so much for all advise and quick turnaround.. Always provided meaningful and accurate answers to all questions.. You are a very hard working person indeed and quick response

e d.

e d.Sydney, NSW

Professional and knowledgeable

Tee is extremely professional and very knowledgeable. He has helped me and the family alot. Highly recommend Tee and the team, i trust him and look forward to working with him.

Giving up hope...

After giving up hope of finding anyone to give me a loan, being told by multiple banks (including my own) and brokers that because of my situation I was not a good candidate and would not be able to borrow money, Thaer Burbar offered to help me and try his best to find someone willing to give me a loan despite my unfortunate situation. To my astonishment Thaer Burbar found someone who understands my circumstances and was willing to loan me money so I could own a home instead of renting one.

Thank you so much for helping out me and my family!