Grey Army (page 2 of 9)

Pam Archibald

Pam ArchibaldOfficer

Extremely Happy Consumer

Mark Delaney, electrician, came to put up Lights, Heat Lamps and Fans, His work was excellent and he even tidied up after himself. Great tradesman. Very easy to work with.

Terrible

Was told there was no one in my area (north east) had to come from Hallet cove, only to be told a travel fee would apply ($45.00) no thanks.

Wendy H.Grey Army
Boo

Boo

No show - Sutherland Shire

I needed lawns done temporarily. I was contacted and told the person would do it one afternoon next week. Anyway, that was 5 weeks ago. I was having 50 people over for my father's 90th birthday so my almost 90 year old father ended up coming over and doing the lawns!

WendyHGrey Army

Please call 13 11 98 and ask to speak with the management team they will need to investigate this and speak with the Grey Army member in person. Sorry that you were let down, We apologise that this has happened.

aaaa

work done ok fast service and job done.Garden,plants done seed sown garden now growing. Happy service guy and friendly man

J9

J9Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Very slow to respond

WendyHGrey Army

Prompt Response, Organised, Skilled and Professional.

Requested a quote for handyman jobs on the Central Coast of NSW. Michael arrived at the time we agreed on, quoted a fair price and completed various jobs such as adjusting and fitting cabinets and bench, fixing shower doors and assembling flat packs. He had all the necessary tools and materials on hand and completed the work promptly and to a high standard. I was so pleased with the results that I have booked Michael for additional work.

Sky

SkyBrisbane

Two jobs, 2 tradies, both FANTASTIC

Im nervous woman who lives alone and i wd recomend GA absolutely. From my first call, to finished jobs i cdnt be happier. My indoor blinds had to be installed into steel and brick. First GA guy told me what needed to be done and recommended a second GA guy to do it, both very pleasant efficient professional guys. With my ceiling fans, i messed him about abit with rescheduling twice, he was great, very considerate and did the job he quoted. Informative, well mannered and pleasant from beginning to end, thanks South Bris Grey Army, you're great.

WendyHGrey Army

We thank you for taking the time to place this review, we will pass this onto our team in Brisbane, Thank you once again

Romeo.LisaMelbourne

Already zero stars before they came out to give a quote

I called the Grey Army today to advise that my gate is heavy and needs new hinges, I called early morning, received a call back at 2.45pm, that's fine. Without coming out the guy on the phone said I need a new gate and he knows someone who can give me a good price. No thanks. Disgusted in the service. Never again.

Romeo.Lisa

The guy said he was from Sunshine, could not understand what his name was but I have his number if anyone is interested. Appalling. Will tell everyone never to use this business.

Romeo.Lisa

Yes I got quotes for new gates and after professional advice was told new hinges were all that I required. Your grey army caller was not interested in even visiting. So I will complain to anyone I can about this shocking service.

Its excellent

Their great and excellent worker and it’s worth price..we want mark in the future his a very great worker and mark he keeps his word about when the work will be completed.

WendyHGrey Army

Thank you for your review, can you private message us your name and contact details, we can then pass this onto our grey army member.

Deb DGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Handyman for my apartment

I organised for a handyman to do a number of jobs that I couldn’t do -
Hanging pictures and repositioning, installing hooks on doors, fixing my table leg, tightening of screws on furniture and cleaning of my bathroom fan
Quoted, invoice written and all jobs crossed off and payment made on the day finished
Very professional and lovely guy

WendyHGrey Army

Thank you for your review, if you can send us a private message with your full name and state you are in,also if you can provide to us his name, we can let our Grey Army Member know

Deborah Deckys
Victoria

Leak NOT fixed by [name removed] (north Brisbane)

Manager [name removed] did come out and he said the leak is fixed.

After 3 weeks the water stain on the ceiling downstairs has tripled in size SO THE LEAK HAS NOT BEEN FIXED. I would not recommend plumber [name removed] (north Brisbane) to anyone. It took him 10 mins to change the teflon tape. I contacted him back to say I can still hear the water drops in the ceiling but he refused to come back and fix it. I'm a pensioner and I just wasted the money I paid him!!!! DON'T USE THIS PLUMBER.

Anne
Anne

Hendo

HendoNewcastle

Totally hopeless, don’t bother

Rang for a quote, guy came out said he needed to source materials and would send me a quote. A week later he calls and says he still hasn’t found the materials. Then nothing, absolutely nothing. When I called to complain all they had was “oh do you want me to get....to call you?” No apolgy, no acknowledgment of the waste of my time, just told me I was being difficult because I wasn’t accepting of their attitude. Absolutely pathetic. Do not bother with these amateurs!

WendyHGrey Army

Can you please send us a private message and provide your full name address and who the grey army member is. We are sorry that this has happened and we would like to investigate this on your behalf. Thank you.

BozzIllawarra

Unprofessional - cancelled job on the day

We asked for a quote to repair oven. A younger person arrived and took 1.5hrs to diagnose ‘the fault. Said thermostate needed replacing. Part ordered and appointment scheduled to come back and repair. They cancelled on the day of appointment to fix oven as they said they couldn’t guarantee and said we should buy a new oven! Any concerns about repair could have been communicated with us at the quote stage instead of ordering part, making us wait for the part to arrive and then not showing up to the appointment. What a waste of time and energy.

David Briese

David Brieseray12031924@gmail.com

brock came to do my job fitting 140x45 to my veranda on time was great highly recomend the services
service I received to day was great highly recommend to any one that asks for reference . great service, on time. love his work. just what im looking for some one to do all the other jobs I need to finish . lots more jobs

WendyHGrey Army

Thank you for your review, can you please send us a private message with your state that you reside in so we can pass this onto your local Grey Army office. They will let our Grey Army member know of your comments. Thank you

Great workmanship and job

Big thanks to Grey Army Brisbane for the fantastic roofing and pergola job at our Nundah unit complex. Exactly what i asked for within my budget without the spin or bull from most other companies. I highly recommend this wonderful company and its fantastic services. We are really happy!

Didn't turn up

Waited at home for Grey Army guy to turn up and provide quote for jobs. We are getting our house ready for sale and had a decent amount of work to be done.
Wasted my time, never again.

Speedy Efficient Help

Within 10 minutes of checking out Grey Army web page I was contacted by a member of the group and an hour after that the 3 jobs I had were completed better than I could have done when I was active and not disabled. the cost was very reasonable.

Excellent work ethic.

We had Mark from the Grey Army Hallam attend to a correction issue required on a large Shed.
His work was perfect - end result was very pleasing and his willingness to do a little extra that wasn't on the agenda was done without any fuss.
This Guy is passionate about his work. All left clean and tidy. Great attitude.

WendyHGrey Army

Thank you for your review, we will certainly pass this onto our Grey army member.

Joe

JoeMelbourne

Don't bother

It took two weeks for them to reply to an email enquiry. Then on the scheduled day for the quote, the carpenter in question never arrived. No communication from him or from Grey Army. I won't be wasting any more of my time with this organisation and I suggest that you don't either.

Joan

JoanMelbourne

Electrical Services

I had Mark from Grey's Army electrical install a new switchboard and safety switch. I highly recommend this service. After being messed around by a previous electrician, Mark was honest, reliable and provided a professional and prompt service. Installed a new switchboard at a fraction of the cost compared to previous quote, really appreciate the honest assessment and advice.

WendyHGrey Army

Thank you for your review, Mark is one of our many valued Grey Army members and he will, like us be delighted that you have taken the time to post this. Thank you once again