Greyhound Australia

Greyhound Australia (page 2 of 4)

Excellent!

We booked a lot of different things, like skydiving, freezer islands and also the bus..
The consultation was such amazing, great tips, verry nice staff and good price!
I recommend it

Perfect trip!

Yoooo
I booked my Fraser and whitsunday tours with greyhound wicked in Byron bay and it was the best decision! The service was perfect. Very chilled guys in the shop. Awesome individual travelplan and easy booking.
All in all a great experience.
Thanks so much Chrissy! :)

One of the greatest experiences of my life

Hey there,
So I recently booked my east coast trip, which included the whitsunday islands and fraser island, and to be honest it was one the best experiences of my life. It was really easy booking the trip thanks to Melanie Mende, who works for the Greyhound organisation in Pitt st. (Sydney), because she had the knowledge and patience to look everything you want to see up and that even in the cheapest way possible. So basically I wanted to thank Greyhound and of course Melanie for making this precious experience possible. I met a lot of good and fun people and yeah.. this will stay with me for the rest of my live so..
A massive thank you,

Thore

I've had the best advices for the east coast with Chrissy!

When I got in Byron bay I was so confuse about what to do and everything but Chrissy was really helpful! She helped me to do all my plan for the east coast. And after I had some issues and questions and she was always there to answer my questions. She's so lovely. couldn't have been better! I had such a good time during this month. Thanks a lot! :)

Simply great service!

My travel mate and I booked our tours for Fraser Island, the Whitsundays and Magnetic Island at the Greyhound Wicked Travel office in Byron Bay and we are very happy with the great service including all the information we have been told about all the tours and a calendar that will help us a lot for our journey. And the booking was very easy too. Thank you Chrissy!

Awesome crew in Byron Bay

I booked my east coast trip in the Greyhound store Byron Bay with Chrissy and was totally happy with the customer service.
The guys were very helpful, organized my trip and gave me a lot of tips! Thanks a lot to you!

amazing crew

We booked our Fraser Island Tour at the greyhound bus shop in Cairns. We got a lot of help from lovely Stefanie. It was easy to understand all details for us because she is also from Germany. Alle crew membership were friendly. It was a big fun to talk with all of them.

Es ist echt perfekt um zu reisen und Events zu buchen

Ich habe 8Touren gebucht von Melbourne bis auf cairns(Great ozean road,blu mountains,Frazzer und white Sundays usw...
Ich konnte alles persōnlich mit ihnen besprechen und sie haben mir dan auch grad einen Zeitplan erstellt was,wie,wo und wann und dan haben wir auch alles budgetiert und hat alles perfekt geklappt
Für anfänger wie ich die sowas noch nie gemacht haben ist das perfekt da man eine Geasmtauskunft über alles wichtige bekommt
Und bei problemen oder fragen auch grad direkt auskunft darüber bekommt

Ich habe alles in der Greyhount filiale in Bayron bay gemacht Mit der echt Tollen Beratung und hilfe bei allem von “Chrissy Isz“

Booked with greyhound busses in person two days before leaving Cairns, got me into tours for Fraser Island and the Whitsundays! Super enthusiastic staff, really wanted to make the most out of my trip for me! They had been to most locations I'm headed and actually showed me pictures of their own holidays to give me an idea of where I'm headed. Loved the service!

Dom Dom is the man

We walked in not knowing where we were going to begin our travels. Dom skipped his lunch to help us since we were flying out the next day and had nothing booked (oops). He got us on tours for Fraser Island & Whitsunday's and showed us lots of pics so we knew what to expect!

The taytays appreciate everything!
12/10 service and 12/10 babyboy status to Dom.

Xoxo 2 disorganized canadians

they suck, don't trust them, don't let them fool you!

They just push you to book everything and then they leave you hanging there. They pay the tours at the very last moment so you are never sure about getting your trips for real or not, in case anything happens. They are real scammers, no wonder why they have zero engagement on their facebook page.

Best customer service we've had in Oz

We came into the Greyhound Wicked Travel Byron Bay store for help with our Greyhound/Oz experience package as booking over the phone and online was proving tricky.
The manager of the store was fantastic. Took his time with us and explained absolutely everything we needed to know. Went over and above by not only helping us with the 2 issues we had, but also printing our tickets with extra info on each excursion, writing down the order in which we should book them and giving us handy hints on how far in advance to book to avoid disappointment. He also offered to help us create a timeline of our trip and to plan how long to spend in each area as we travel North to make booking our excursion dates easier.

100% customer service in every way. Very glad we came in store instead of going to and fro over the phone between companies. Thank you!

So bad

We booked one Fraser Island and a Whitsunday Islands Tour on Byron Bay. The Guy made pressure that we need to book now, because there aren't a lot of spaces. He told us on the Sailing Tour with the boat Boomerang we would have a double Cabin. He also called them to reserve that one for us. Well in the end there wasn't any cabin for us, judt a small double bed. So sad that they need to lie to the people just to sell them Tours. Would never ever book on a whicked Travel again!!
After the tours we want to call them, but there id just a random mail adress. So we wrote them tp say that we aren't happy with the Guy.
Funny they said "We think its a missunderstanding".
Come on we're from Switzerland and he was from Germany, so we spoke german together.
And I wrote that in the Mail too.
Service Stars more zero then one!!

Best Customer Service ever

I booked the whole east coast with Melanie in the Sydney Greyhound office. She basically planed everything which took a long time and made a really good deal as well. She did an excellent job and gave really good advice for basically evrything. Highly recommend to check the office in Sydney out.

This is a perfect travel agency for students

I booked all trips down the east coast of Australia. I got a really good consultation about the country and the beautiful trips. The adviseres are really kind, funny and helpful.

I will always recommend this agency.

Totally happy with Greyhound.

I booked my journey from Cairns to Brisbane with Greyhound. Whitsundays, Fraser, Skydive in Airlie Beach, Greyhound Ticket and Padi Open Water Course in Cairns.

I would especially recommend Nika. She has a huge knowlege about all tours and is a very friendly and honest person. I felt like I could always contact her and I enjoyed all tours she recommended. I'm totally happy and had a great time. Thanks Nika!

Be careful. Most tours are overpriced. Anyway. Nika made a good price for me, but don't pay too much & check prices before booking.

Booked my whole eastcoast trip!

I came there without any plan and what to do. Nika helped me to figure out which options I have and how I can enjoy Öl the great spots without rushing through it. It was important for me, that I could choose between so many options. I didn't have the feeling that someone wanted to sell me the 'core product'. The staff was so nice and i could call them whenever I want.
Enjoyed the time when I was planning it.

I had the best customer service

I booked the trips Fraser island, whitsundays, skydive airlie beach, magnetic island and intro dive at the great barrier reef with Sarah proost from greyhound wicked travel.
All the trips were perfectly chosen. With every company i've been with there was nothing to complain and i really really enjoyed my time. Sarah did always the best for me. Her customer service was phenomenal. Im happy i booked everything with her and Over the weeks she always asked if everything is ok and i really felt that i was in good hands with her. She is very good in what she is doing. It felt familiar and not about the business. I really can recommend her because she is willing to do the best service for your trips ! If i could choose i would always choose her for my support. She made my time unforgettable. Thank you so much xo

No complaints !

I booked the Greyhound trip from Cairns to Sydney and was 100% happy with the product and the service. Nika, the girl who sold me the ticket, really walked the extra mile for me and helped me so much, even weeks after “her job was done”. She travelled the east coast herself which made it easy for her to guide me and tell me what to see and what to do and I even ended up choosing the same Whitsundays-boat as she had done and that ended up being one of the best things on my trip! I would definitely recommend ;)

Best support in Cairns for best adventure in Australia

I am just back home from an awesome time in Australia.
Everything began in Cairns where I booked some wonderful trips to Whitsundays and Fraser Island at the Greyhound Office Cairns. Sarah & Inga asked all the useful questions to find exact the tour that I was looking for. The service was very pleasant and they even have been available for every open question during my journey. Long story short, very good and pleasant customer service. I would always come back to them.
Thank you very much !