Greyhound Australia

Greyhound Australia (page 2 of 4)

See the Best Booking Services in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

She made our holiday 10 times better !!

We were very lucky by meeting Sandra Koenig at the Bondi Beach Greyhound wicked Centre.
So basically she made our trip so much more exciting and she safed us soooo much money !!
We planned to book everything as we go which would have been very expensive and thanks to here we booked nearly our whole east coast activities for 1/3 of the price we calculated with. For example kayaking with dolphins, a 4 day Fraser Island tour, a boats tour on the whitsundays and lots more for such a good price !
She was so polite and always made sure to show us only examples that included everything we asked for.
I would totally recommend her !

Matt at greyhound is the man to go to!
I am travelling the East Coast of Australia and already had some plans set in place, I was still unsure on what else to see and what's the best arrangement to make. Matt at greyhound byron bay had all the information and the best guidence to help plan the rest of the trip, I definitely now feel confident about our new arrangements thanks to matt and will definitely contact him again if I need anything else.
If in doubt call matt at byron bay greyhound or pop in, very helpful, knowledgeable and stress free.

Really friendly, fast service - would always book here again

Quite spontaneously I booked a trip for fraser island and whitsundays. I only had a short period of time and Martin helped me out as best as he could. He organised the whole trip for me and made me a good price offer. Thanks again! :)

Lovely and friendly people:)

We booked a trip from Cairns to Brisbane and skydiving, Fraser Island, Dive and a boat trip with Lena. It was really easy to booking. All people here are so friendly :)

Excellent!

We booked a lot of different things, like skydiving, freezer islands and also the bus..
The consultation was such amazing, great tips, verry nice staff and good price!
I recommend it

Perfect trip!

Yoooo
I booked my Fraser and whitsunday tours with greyhound wicked in Byron bay and it was the best decision! The service was perfect. Very chilled guys in the shop. Awesome individual travelplan and easy booking.
All in all a great experience.
Thanks so much Chrissy! :)

One of the greatest experiences of my life

Hey there,
So I recently booked my east coast trip, which included the whitsunday islands and fraser island, and to be honest it was one the best experiences of my life. It was really easy booking the trip thanks to Melanie Mende, who works for the Greyhound organisation in Pitt st. (Sydney), because she had the knowledge and patience to look everything you want to see up and that even in the cheapest way possible. So basically I wanted to thank Greyhound and of course Melanie for making this precious experience possible. I met a lot of good and fun people and yeah.. this will stay with me for the rest of my live so..
A massive thank you,

Thore

I've had the best advices for the east coast with Chrissy!

When I got in Byron bay I was so confuse about what to do and everything but Chrissy was really helpful! She helped me to do all my plan for the east coast. And after I had some issues and questions and she was always there to answer my questions. She's so lovely. couldn't have been better! I had such a good time during this month. Thanks a lot! :)

Simply great service!

My travel mate and I booked our tours for Fraser Island, the Whitsundays and Magnetic Island at the Greyhound Wicked Travel office in Byron Bay and we are very happy with the great service including all the information we have been told about all the tours and a calendar that will help us a lot for our journey. And the booking was very easy too. Thank you Chrissy!

Awesome crew in Byron Bay

I booked my east coast trip in the Greyhound store Byron Bay with Chrissy and was totally happy with the customer service.
The guys were very helpful, organized my trip and gave me a lot of tips! Thanks a lot to you!

amazing crew

We booked our Fraser Island Tour at the greyhound bus shop in Cairns. We got a lot of help from lovely Stefanie. It was easy to understand all details for us because she is also from Germany. Alle crew membership were friendly. It was a big fun to talk with all of them.

Es ist echt perfekt um zu reisen und Events zu buchen

Ich habe 8Touren gebucht von Melbourne bis auf cairns(Great ozean road,blu mountains,Frazzer und white Sundays usw...
Ich konnte alles persōnlich mit ihnen besprechen und sie haben mir dan auch grad einen Zeitplan erstellt was,wie,wo und wann und dan haben wir auch alles budgetiert und hat alles perfekt geklappt
Für anfänger wie ich die sowas noch nie gemacht haben ist das perfekt da man eine Geasmtauskunft über alles wichtige bekommt
Und bei problemen oder fragen auch grad direkt auskunft darüber bekommt

A.C
A.C

Ich habe alles in der Greyhount filiale in Bayron bay gemacht
Mit der echt Tollen Beratung und hilfe bei allem von “Chrissy Isz“

Booked with greyhound busses in person two days before leaving Cairns, got me into tours for Fraser Island and the Whitsundays! Super enthusiastic staff, really wanted to make the most out of my trip for me! They had been to most locations I'm headed and actually showed me pictures of their own holidays to give me an idea of where I'm headed. Loved the service!

Dom Dom is the man

We walked in not knowing where we were going to begin our travels. Dom skipped his lunch to help us since we were flying out the next day and had nothing booked (oops). He got us on tours for Fraser Island & Whitsunday's and showed us lots of pics so we knew what to expect!

The taytays appreciate everything!
12/10 service and 12/10 babyboy status to Dom.

Xoxo 2 disorganized canadians

they suck, don't trust them, don't let them fool you!

They just push you to book everything and then they leave you hanging there. They pay the tours at the very last moment so you are never sure about getting your trips for real or not, in case anything happens. They are real scammers, no wonder why they have zero engagement on their facebook page.

Best customer service we've had in Oz

So bad

Lukas S.

Lukas S.Sydney

Best Customer Service ever

I booked the whole east coast with Melanie in the Sydney Greyhound office. She basically planed everything which took a long time and made a really good deal as well. She did an excellent job and gave really good advice for basically evrything. Highly recommend to check the office in Sydney out.

This is a perfect travel agency for students

I booked all trips down the east coast of Australia. I got a really good consultation about the country and the beautiful trips. The adviseres are really kind, funny and helpful.

I will always recommend this agency.

Totally happy with Greyhound.

I booked my journey from Cairns to Brisbane with Greyhound. Whitsundays, Fraser, Skydive in Airlie Beach, Greyhound Ticket and Padi Open Water Course in Cairns.

I would especially recommend Nika. She has a huge knowlege about all tours and is a very friendly and honest person. I felt like I could always contact her and I enjoyed all tours she recommended. I'm totally happy and had a great time. Thanks Nika!

Be careful. Most tours are overpriced. Anyway. Nika made a good price for me, but don't pay too much & check prices before booking.