Greyhound Australia

Greyhound Australia (page 3 of 4)

See the Best Booking Services in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Booked my whole eastcoast trip!

I came there without any plan and what to do. Nika helped me to figure out which options I have and how I can enjoy Öl the great spots without rushing through it. It was important for me, that I could choose between so many options. I didn't have the feeling that someone wanted to sell me the 'core product'. The staff was so nice and i could call them whenever I want.
Enjoyed the time when I was planning it.

I had the best customer service

No complaints !

I booked the Greyhound trip from Cairns to Sydney and was 100% happy with the product and the service. Nika, the girl who sold me the ticket, really walked the extra mile for me and helped me so much, even weeks after “her job was done”. She travelled the east coast herself which made it easy for her to guide me and tell me what to see and what to do and I even ended up choosing the same Whitsundays-boat as she had done and that ended up being one of the best things on my trip! I would definitely recommend ;)

Best support in Cairns for best adventure in Australia

I am just back home from an awesome time in Australia.
Everything began in Cairns where I booked some wonderful trips to Whitsundays and Fraser Island at the Greyhound Office Cairns. Sarah & Inga asked all the useful questions to find exact the tour that I was looking for. The service was very pleasant and they even have been available for every open question during my journey. Long story short, very good and pleasant customer service. I would always come back to them.
Thank you very much !

fantastic experiences

I booked Cairns scuba diving, Fraser island and Airlie Beach all with Sarah and it was a brilliant experience. Great value for money, Sarah was exceedingly helpful, knowledgeable and made everything hassel free - highly recommended!

Awesome Tour with a awesome Guide

I booked the Fraser Island Tour (3 Days/2 Nights) with Greyhound and it was the best adventure I ever had. To book the trip was also very easy for me because I booked it directly at a Greyhound Shop in Cairns. Friendly customer service and a perfect trip!

Perfekte Reiseplanung

Wir haben in der Pitts Street Bzw. im Bondi Shop, unsere gesamten East Coast Trips gebucht und die Reise geplant. Martin war super freundlich und hilfsbereit!
Wir sind sehr zufrieden und freuen uns auf die Trips.

Extremely helpful

Flew in to Sydney with a vague idea of what I was doing (making my way from cairns to Byron bay) but hadn't booked anything at all. Walked in to the storefront and Martin Cronacher could not have been more helpful. He had done the same trip before, so he knew which towns were worth while staying in for. He drew up a calendar for me to give me a good idea of where to go and booked lots of great tours for me (daintree & reef tour in cairns, whitsundays in airlie beach & Fraser island out of hervey bay). Really lucky I had Martin to help me out or this would not have been nearly as awesome of a trip!

Sehr coole company

Freundliches Personal, gute Atmosphäre, und jeden Pizzaparty. Für den fall, dass ihr über die Work and Travel Company hier in Sydney seid, bucht die Greyhound Busse auf gar keinen Fall über die, weil die dich nur abziehen wollen, bucht diereckt in der Filiale auf der Pitt Street.

Best for Backpacker

Friendly staff!
If you want to travel, go Greyhound Wicked Travel! Always discounts on bus tours and adventures.
If you want to book a Bus Tour, go to this company (better than WTC)

Tried to find the best options for me

I booked my east coast trip until fraser island in the greyhound wicked travel in cairns. Nika explained all the things exactly and answered all questions patiently and tried to find the best options for me. I really enjoyed all tours i booked with greyhound. And nika gave me some insider informations about the east coast. Thanks a lot for your help...

Booking trips with greyhound

I booked a Fraser Island/ Whitsundays Tour and a buspass in the greyhound-shop in Cairns. I am very happy that I booked the tours in the greyhound-shop, because the tours was very professional and I really enjoyed it!
Nika (employee of greyhound) explained the tours very detailed and good! Furthermore she told me a lot of tips for my journey from Cairns to Sydney. Thank you Nika!

Satus on fire

I recently booked my tours to Fraser Island and Whitsundays with Satu and I couldn't be happier with the hospitality she gave. Satu took the time to talk about my travels, giving tips and advice on different things which was super helpful and showed her knowledge and experience travelling. She made me feel like I was in good reliable hands and for me was absolutely faultless.

Best trip ever!

My cousin and I booked our east coast tour with Nika from greyhound in Cairns, which has been the best decision since we arrived here in Australia. She was very kind, and delivered an amazing costumer service, all the way we felt like we were in save hands, and that we didn't have to worry about anything, she walked us through the trip in the best way possible, and she made sure, that we could always contact her, if we had any questions, or trouble along the way, even outside of her working hours. If you want to be ensured the best service possible, go to one of the Greyhound stores in Cairns and ask for Nika!

Great customer service

I booked my East coast with Dustin

He guided me through the trip and answered all my questions (I had a lot....) He was very honest and proactive - exactly what I needed haha
Definitely recommend travelling with these guys ;)

Very good service and friendly stuff!

Actually we just wanted to book our next Greyhound-Travel from Sydney to Byron Bay, but we were so lucky we met Melanie in there! She told us we should book our Tours to Fraser and Whitsundays, otherwise we would pay much more if we wait too long. So we sat down and spoke to her for more than a hour, she told us where we should stop on our tour and where not, she also searched the perfect tours for us - we booked everything from her and even after our booking she sent as an email and helped us with a van in New Zealand - we were sooo happy we met her, we can only recommend going there :-)

Sorted out our trip very well!

Had our trip booked but wasn’t going to plan. Matt farmer from Brisbane sorted us right out with our trip and made it able for us to complete our trip how we wanted to!

Perfect staff

I booked my tours at nika and she was wonderful. Such a nice person! I booked a waterfall-tour in cairns, the whitsundays, Fraser Island and magnetic island at her and I am so excited because everything was great. I would recommend everyone to go to Nika at greyhound in cairns!❤️

Such helpful and freindly staff!

I came into the store in Byron Bay to get some information on some tours and the staff were so helpful, funny and friendly. They told me about everything I could do going up the East Coast. I was impressed with the amount I could do at such a low price, they told me it was because they owned the Greyhound Bus they can discount everything and save me a bit of money while I'm in Australia. Which was helpful because Aus is so expensive! The best thing is the tours were still high quality and I've had the time of my life! Would highly recommend to any backpackers wanted to save a bit of $$$ and still have an amazing Australian experience.

Brilliant customer service... really went above and beyond!!!

Dustin helped us plan out our Grey Hound route up the East Coast & recommended different highlights to us. We wouldn't have had a clue without his help! Thank you :) and we would definitely advise anyone to book with this company!