GripGo

GripGo (page 2 of 2)

See the Best Car Accessories in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for GripGo? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

Bill
BillWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Garbage- Don't buy it

This product is garbage. My phone falls off it continuously. You'll be digging your phone out from under the seat and probably run up the back of a truck! The suction cup works fine, the green bit fails miserably. It fell of my stationary computer 5 times in 2 hours. Hate to see what a bumpy road will do to its adhesion.
The suction cup works fine
Does not work despite all the claims

bumpy roads r a nightmare ! ph falls off as soon as u hit a bump, even wedged tight between windscreen n dash it still falls off.... not good at all :P

JamesCosgrove
JamesCosgroveSydney, NSW

Rubbish - false advertising

As soon as I purchased this holder I had problems. I had no issue with the window suction cup, however the grip for the phone is like a sticky gel, not suction cups at all (they say "Acts like", so they are playing with words & images). The grip is that strong that when I tried to remove my Samsung phone, the arm came away from the ball joint. I then tried to remove the plate from the phone and it pulled the back off my phone. Also for the moment I had the phone mounted, parked in a car park, I tried to press a button and the phone moved. The ball joint is not secure enough to keep the phone in position. I purchased this from Big W, now reselling them from Global Shop Direct.
Hard plastic arms

sanj382
sanj382

playing with words and image?...they should be done for false advertising with intention to sell the product!

Jeff q
Jeff q

Grip go suction pad does not work

Bought 2 and they will not stick to the windscreen, returned them, but no repcement has arrived ??
The green pad works fine, but the suction for the window kept falling off. very dissapointed. Have rung 3 times for replacemrnt but am not getting any where. they have the units, back

bms
bmsPerth, WA

Doesn't work

It doesn't work at all. The GripGo doesn't stick to either the plastic back of my Samsung or to my other iPhone for long at all and when the phone falls off, it usually lands at my feet where I least want it whilst driving. The suction cup isn't the best either, my $50 GPS sticks better than that. Don't waste your money on GripGo and just get a cheap NRMA or JB-Hifi phone holder.
Like the manoeuvrability of the arm.
Doesn't do its intended purpose and hold the phone!!!

peter
peterSouth East Queensland, QLD

Absolute rubbish

This simply doesn't work.My Nexus 4 phone will not stay gripped more than few minutes.This product is bad and should be pulled off the market. Also the suction cap does not stick very well. This product is now landfill. How can they get away with such a joke- should have realized from the shonky ad.

doesnt stick in real world conditions

YA196
YA196Sydney

Absolutely Hopeless!

What a total waste of money!! Absolute [censored word removed]! It doesn't do what it claims to do and we bought the so-called original. Shame on you people for taking our money and not delivering on your word! I totally regret having bought this [censored word removed]. I have to give it to them though, they're advertising sucked me in.
People out there, do not buy!

The entire arm falls off the screen within minutes of driving, which is very dangerous. Also, washed the green "suction" and the phone still drops off just before the arm decides to drop off too.

Rubbish ... We should be given refunds..

Terrible product... A suction cup means it is meant to suction! Does not even stay on the window... This is a major product fault. Please don't waste your money... We purchased 4 ... They are all rubbish... I think the advertising is misleading and someone should address that. Poor product.
Nothing
Don't buy this product, global direct should be ashamed of this product

Smart shopping tips to help you make the most of Black Friday sales

Clara V.

Clara V.
Clara V.7 Dec 2021
Dani
DaniBrisbane

Junk- do not waste your $$$$

Dodgy piece of junk. Worked great for about 4 weeks now it does not stick for more than 30 sec. Falls off when I'm driving. Have tried to rinse in water and then use, still no good.
Please don't waste your money on this. Notice the price of them has gone down because everyone has realised they are no good!
I liked it for the 1st month is worked great.
Only lasts 1 month. Useless piece of junk now- does not hold phone.

Lasted about long enough to not get a refund...

SallyAnnQuayle
SallyAnnQuayle

Greer Garlick
Greer GarlickPort Macquarie, New South Wales

dangerous!! dont buy

My phone wont stick to it,so when your on a long drive and need to use the gps u cant keep bending over to pick it up! Dangerous! I cant risk my daughters life by doing this,total fail of a product,save your money,dont ridk your families life by buying this product

borgunit
borgunit

If your device should fall off while you are driving, please pull over to the side of the road before you try to pick it up - for the safety of your passengers AND others on the road. Recovering your device is not worth someone's life!

GripGo - STAY AWAY!

Just received the GripGo and it is a total WASTE of money! Do NOT buy one! The suction mount does NOT work. It is a blatant waste of your hard earned $...STAY AWAY from the product. Please do NOT buy one...spend the money on any other product but this one!

Suction does not work!

Glenn d J
Glenn d JSouth East Queensland, QLD

Terrible product

Didn't work from day one, phone didn't stick and suction cap didn't stick to window. This product should be taken to consumer affairs . Slick ads sucked everyone in. Nothing like the ad. Foolishly threw box out so can't get refund, could just kick myself, must be stupid for trusting people, when will I learn .

Cny005

bevanm
bevanmHobart, TAS

Really bad product

Doesn't Grip Like Advertised

It won't Hold My Galaxy ii, It Keeps Falling Off While Driving. Won't Stay On For More Than A Minute. It doesn't Matter How I Position It, It Just Keeps Falling Off, Usually Onto The Floor Where It Is Unreachable While Driving. Complete Waste Of Money, Not Recommended At All.