GripGo

See the Best Car Accessories in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for GripGo? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

Great product!

Loz
LozSydney, NSW

Sturdy

Surprised by all the other reviews.

I've found it very sturdy and sticky for phones with flat backs. Not so good for textured phones.

Still going strong for more than 2 years.

I like the solid arm mount too. Much better than those flexi arms which tend to break over time.

Other Car Accessories

xbaconator9000x
xbaconator9000xSydney, NSW

Genuinly fantastic!

It's great!

Have used this for months, holds my iPad without falling off on our [censored word removed] roads. Just got to make sure you get the real deal not the cheap rip offs. The suction cap needs to be wet for it to stick properly but that's like most caps these days. Great product and would easily recommend.
Gripped my iPad no problem

Car Accessories

Find out how GripGo compares to other Car Accessories

steve.rand
steve.randAU

Just as advertised!

SusiQAU

It really grips and off you go...

...this is a really good cradle. It does what it promises and the arm is very flexible in all directions. There is no problem with the suction to the windscreen (like with some other products, where the suction cap cannot hold the device) and the surface, that holds the mobile phone, is incredibly strong. I bought one and got the second one free and my partner, who is traveling long distances, constantly needs a proper, functioning, reliable mobile phone cradle. He is amazed at this product. So, thumbs up from us....
a product, that really works

Niyant Patel
Niyant Patel

Which mobile phone do you have?

SusiQ

...we both have an apple i-phone....

TomPiazz
TomPiazzasked

How do I make the green surface it sticky again?

Mr T
Mr T

Wash with warm soapy water and allow to dry. I have found that you have to clean it often as it loses it's stickiness quickly.

Joe
Joe

I found it's not very sticky, and not as good as it is on TV no matter what I do. You can warm it up but it only works for a while, not as good as I thought!

Ryn
Rynasked

Mine and my partners sticky pad is so sticky it cannot be used.. I have cleaned them with no success... How do I fix this?

Throw it out...that's what I did as it became useless and left do much residue in my phone...

GripGo

This is a very bad product, I bought two, both are now in the bin. there are good phone holders out there online that give you value for your money, and have better solutions than that horrible stick pad, give GRIPGO a BIG MISS. Good luck C.J

Chris Leylandasked

It would seem that there is no easy way to contact the company directly for warranty. Other than contacting a reseller, is there a phone or email contact in Australia? Our 2 gripgos, have a manufacturing defect, the green sticky film has not been applied flat, causing a ridge in the centre, thus making the phone to slightly stand away from the surface. One is better than the other and sticks quite well for an hour or so, the other, is only minutes, if that. This may be the cause of other peoples problems...? i would like to try the direct distributor for replacement, rather than going through an on line shop, with little success.

bevanm
bevanm

Hi Chris
I purchased mine from Global Shop Direct and that is where I have returned them for a refund. I called them after having no luck with the on-line chat. Not sure who the distributer is if not them - sorry.

Chris Leyland

Hi Bevan, so far I haven't had much luck in contacting the online seller, so trying other methods of contact. Bit of a pity there is a problem, my step daughter and husband find them very good and we compared them, the green surface on theirs are perfectly flat, ours arn't.

Being made in China, I think the quality control has a lot to be desired. I also think that as there is so many comments, either very good or very bad, that this surface problem is probably the main problem. Also, the screen cleanliness seems to have a lot to do with the suction to the screen. Our same unit, sticks really well to one of our cars, and falls off the screen if it is slightly dirty, or has that "haze" that screens seem to get after a while. Comes off easy with window cleaner.

Anyway, back to contacting the supplier.