Gro Clock

Gro Clock (page 3 of 3)

See the Best Night Lights in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

ozzyturnNSW, 2074

A Great product that I thoroughly recommend

Such a simple idea, but so very effective.
Each of my children have one in their rooms. They love that they can see how many stars are left and decided whether to go back to sleep or play quietly in their bed ( usually on 1star).

It's especially good for keeping day sleeps consistent. Both of my children sleep 2 hours a day because of it.
Easy to set up & use. Easy for the kids to understand a visual cue like this. Variable light levels.
A battery back up would be a big help. Light level randomly resets to 0 every so often and needs to be reset to preferred setting.

Mellisa Walters
Mellisa Walters

Thanks we just put the gro clock in our son's room but noticed yesterday that the sun had "disappeared" but I could still see the time. Your suggestion about reseting the light level definately helps.

MrsYogi

MrsYogiAdelaide, South Australia

Absolutely fantastic for early rising toddlers!!!

Our toddler has always been an earlier riser and to be honest that fits in well with our lifestyle/work but about two months ago she started getting up too early, approx 5.15am.
So I got out her Gro Clock and set it all up. Explained to her that if she wakes up and the sun isn't up yet, that it is still sleep time and she needs to go back to sleep. Well, she has been so good with it since. Every morning when she wakes up she yells out excitedly that her sun is up, lol! We have also noticed she is sleeping in later on some days now too, probably because she is waking at 5ish, seeing the sun isnt up and going back to sleep.
What an awesome invention!!!

modernmummy

modernmummyAU

Help keep kids in bed!!!

overall i would say the Gro clock has been benificial to us. i think our son was a little young to understand it at first (2 years) but definately by 2.5 he understood and it was a great way to teach him to sleep in later than 5.30am!!!
that you program what times work for you and you can program 2 different settings for day sleeps. also like it has a parent lock so that little fingers cant change the time.
the light even though turned down is quite bright. also our son is just on 3 and has learnt that if the parent lock is on if he just unplugs it and plugs back in then it disarms the lock and he can turn on the sun. a wall mounted clock would be good.

Mazza75

Mazza75AU

Great Idea

ozzyturn

Did you know you can adjust the light level? There's a light icon and settings of 0-10.

eve

eveasked

is there any way of dimming the wake up sun ?

Sophie R.

Sophie R.asked

Why does my grow clock not count down properly. When I go in in the morning there is still like 4 stars left even after the alarm to wake up has gone off?

Tarni

Tarniasked

Does anyone else’s clock loose time? I’ve only
Had it set up for a week and every night it has lost time so it never turns to sunlight in the morning as it’s saying that it’s still the middle of the night! I’m disappointed in this product seeing as I had heard such good things about it and it wasn’t cheap at all :(

Get an answer from our members and Gro Company representatives