Gro Clock

Gro Clock

Sarah2013

Sarah2013Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Worked Initially

I used these a few years ago for my first 2 children, and initially they worked well in teaching my kids to stay in bed until the sun came up. However the clock stopped keeping time properly and i was forever adjusting it every few days. Only writing this review now as i wanted to see if there were any improvements as I'm looking for a new clock for my 3rd child, but might try Sam the lamb/sheep clock.

Claire

ClaireGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Gro clock was losing power intermittently and then wouldn't turn on altogether. This is what was wrong...

Purchased at Facebook for $45.00.

Laura

LauraSouth East Queensland, QLD

Irregular

Night Lights

Find out how Gro Clock compares to other Night Lights

Ange

AngeGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Did not work for us..

This is the last resort of trying and hoping it will work for my child, but unfortunately outcome is still the same "early riser". My little one manage to figure out how to change the time and so he can see the difference pictures on the screen ( sun and the star). I think it need to build/ design better to outsmart kids..

Purchased in April 2019 at Baby Bunting for $59.00.

Great concept but clock screen lasted less than 1 year

The concept of this clock is great. It allows you to teach your child that they need to stay in bed/when it is appropriate to wake up.

HOWEVER...
-I do not like that the nighttime colour is blue. I have read that blue lights are not ideal to have in your bedroom.

The manufacturers warranty only lasts for 1 year (typical?). That’s about how long the digital time lasted on my clock until parts of the numbers disappeared. When I spoke to a representative about this, she seemed not to care that the time was not working and only that the colours were still functional.

When you pay upwards of $60 plus tax for a clock, you expect it to work for longer than one year.

Was brilliant until blue screen started flashing green

The gro clock was very useful. My 4 year old used to get up at the crack of dawn but after explain the gro clock now only gets up when the 'sun is out'. However we've had it about 3 months and during the night it randomly flashes green which totally freaks my son out so think we are going to have to stop using it. Haven't had it long so feel it is a waste of money. However when it was not flashing it was really useful.

Tash

TashSydney

Great concept, but...

6.30am is better than 5am!

Julie10South East Queensland, QLD

LOVE IT, BUT CRITICAL FEATURES MISSING!!

Gro Company
Susan R.Gro Company

There is dim setting on the clock, in the menu you are able to select from 3 light settings.

Julie10

We already have it on dim and it is still too bright. Also the light is blue, which is a bad colour for disrupting sleep.

Night Lights

Find out how Gro Clock compares to other Night Lights

Jenna W.

Jenna W.asked

Our gro clock keeps turning yellow before the set wake up time. We have followed the instructions exactly and every morning our clock has been set for 6.10 however my son comes out at 6 and the yellow sun is already on. We tried locking it last night.
Not sure what we are doing wrong?

Luke T.

Luke T.asked

Does any one know why before the set sleep time why the start comes out?

stephen m.

stephen m.asked

Gro clock has been working fine for months; over last three days set the clock on the "sun" time to activate the clocks sunrise for the next morning at 0730 hrs. However the next morning the screen is still showing 8+ stars and has the blue nigh time screen.Suggestions please ? Thank you

Alannah A.
Alannah A.

Mine to would love to know why

Sinead M.
Sinead M.

This has happened to mine also. It’s like it’s gone in to a 24hour timing. I find it really ‘clunky’ to use also. Something that should be really straightforward

Get an answer from our members and Gro Company representatives