Gro Clock

Gro Clock

PG18

PG18Melbourne

Nice book that comes with it, helps with bedtime

Our son has used his Gro Clock for the past couple of years. He is 3, turning 4 next month. It has definitely helped him understand the concept of time and waking up. He also likes to read the story before bed time and even knows how to set the clock himself now which is a part of his routine. Highly recommended.

Edel

EdelSouth East Queensland, QLD

Happy with purchase

Great product, bought for 3 yr old to keep her in bed longer in morning. Works great she now waits quietly and she gets very excited when sun comes up. Not the easiest to use but once you follow instructions it’s fine.

Purchased in August 2019 at Baby Bunting for $50.00.

Coco

Coco

Our child has a bed time routine, he is generally in bed regularly by 7pm.. As soon as he was able to go through the night without feeding and was able to understand the concept, we used it. we have used it every night with no problems for over 2 years. There was a period of time when he was being toilet trained when we stopped using the gro clock and he would get up at 4am to use the toilet. After he was toilet trained fully, we restarted the clock setting it to 6am and it worked. It's a clever concept and is worth persevering with .The Gro clock coupled with a regular bed time, means a restful sleep for everyone .

Night Lights

Find out how Gro Clock compares to other Night Lights

Dba

Dba

Worked for our kid

Our kid was waking about 4-5 times a night at 18 months. In conjunction with refusing to take him out of his cot, I bought this clock and explained to him that he can't get out of bed until the "yellow sun". It took him about two weeks of fighting it... "no clock, no clock!" to get used it.

He slowly began sleeping more. He's almost 2.5 years old now. He still occasionally wakes at night but he looks at the clock and settles back down. Pressing the button is our new bedtime ritual and he loves saying goodnight to the sun and the star. The accompanying story book was useless in the beginning, but he enjoys it now.

I find the times very easy to program and the clock easy to use.

James B

James BGold Coast

Worked for early wake up

I have only had the clock a few months but am soooo happy it has changed my daughters wake up time from 4am back to 6.30am. Took a couple of weeks but my daughter who has only just turned 2 totally understood the concept. My husband did the set up and sets it every night and did say it’s a bit complex but totally worth it for the extra 2.5hrs of sleep every day.

Shippy

Shippy

Completely worth it

Too bright fix

L cooperQld

Amazing product

I was hesitant due to some reviews, i tried many other solutions (baby gates, black out curtains) but after my 3rd child copied the others in leaving room as soon as they woke i thought id try it for myself. Brought 3 one for each kids room and shocked and amazed it works! I wasnt sure if just a phase as new to them but so far a month in and they never leave room untill it turns yellow. As a previous review mentioned it is bright but that a positive for me as my kids dont like dark rooms we used night lights before now dont need to. only minor thing is as soon as you unplug it the clock turns off and time stops so when plug back in its yellow but mine haven't figured that out. Shame dont have battery option

Dunkyboy

DunkyboySouth East Queensland, QLD

Life is so much better - we can sleep again.

Night Lights

Find out how Gro Clock compares to other Night Lights

crunchy mama

crunchy mamaPerth

Works a treat for us.

We started using this when my son was just over one year old. He is now nearly three and he grasps the concept really well, and he does not dare to leave his room before Mr Sun comes up! We keep it out of his reach so he can't touch it or change it. We have just started using it for naps too. So glad we got this! It doesn't keep him asleep but it has helped him get into a routine and be calm knowing when we will let him get up.

ozzyturn

ozzyturnNSW, 2074

A Great product that I thoroughly recommend

Such a simple idea, but so very effective.
Each of my children have one in their rooms. They love that they can see how many stars are left and decided whether to go back to sleep or play quietly in their bed ( usually on 1star).

It's especially good for keeping day sleeps consistent. Both of my children sleep 2 hours a day because of it.
Easy to set up & use. Easy for the kids to understand a visual cue like this. Variable light levels.
A battery back up would be a big help. Light level randomly resets to 0 every so often and needs to be reset to preferred setting.

Mellisa Walters
Mellisa Walters

Thanks we just put the gro clock in our son's room but noticed yesterday that the sun had "disappeared" but I could still see the time. Your suggestion about reseting the light level definately helps.

MrsYogi

MrsYogiAdelaide, South Australia

Absolutely fantastic for early rising toddlers!!!

Our toddler has always been an earlier riser and to be honest that fits in well with our lifestyle/work but about two months ago she started getting up too early, approx 5.15am.
So I got out her Gro Clock and set it all up. Explained to her that if she wakes up and the sun isn't up yet, that it is still sleep time and she needs to go back to sleep. Well, she has been so good with it since. Every morning when she wakes up she yells out excitedly that her sun is up, lol! We have also noticed she is sleeping in later on some days now too, probably because she is waking at 5ish, seeing the sun isnt up and going back to sleep.
What an awesome invention!!!