Gro Egg 2

Gro Egg 2

2.7

Jade

JadeGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Average... while it lasted! Don't waste your money on it!

The Groegg2 had a number of bad reviews but I still decided to buy it and see for myself. I should've listened! It started out well but then a lot of times the temperature would seem inaccurate. That was ok because I figured at least the reading would still be close to the actual temperature. Now after 2 months of using it, it has just suddenly stopped working. It's just turned blue and no reading. Please don't waste your money on this - with how it is it's best to just get a cheaper temperature gauge.

Also with the price, you'd think they would've included a charger for it but no!

Purchased in March 2019 at Twinkle Tots for A$50.00.

Perth

PerthPerth, WA

Useful

I was given this as a present. We use it every day. It can help with deciding what to dress baby in for bed and also is a night light so I can feed and change nappy in the middle of the night without turning the light on . It does seem a little pricey especially if you have a monitor that shows the temperature.

Chris A

Chris AGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

One step foward and 2 steps backwards with this egg.

Night Lights