Gro Egg 2

Gro Egg 2

See the Best Night Lights in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Jade

JadeGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Average... while it lasted! Don't waste your money on it!

The Groegg2 had a number of bad reviews but I still decided to buy it and see for myself. I should've listened! It started out well but then a lot of times the temperature would seem inaccurate. That was ok because I figured at least the reading would still be close to the actual temperature. Now after 2 months of using it, it has just suddenly stopped working. It's just turned blue and no reading. Please don't waste your money on this - with how it is it's best to just get a cheaper temperature gauge.

Also with the price, you'd think they would've included a charger for it but no!

Purchased in March 2019 at Twinkle Tots for $50.00.

Perth

PerthPerth, WA

Useful

I was given this as a present. We use it every day. It can help with deciding what to dress baby in for bed and also is a night light so I can feed and change nappy in the middle of the night without turning the light on . It does seem a little pricey especially if you have a monitor that shows the temperature.

Chris A

Chris AGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

One step foward and 2 steps backwards with this egg.