Grotime Rollover

Grotime Rollover Questions & Answers

5 questions from our users

Megan L.
Megan L.asked

Im having issues taking the drop down side off when dismantling, is there a trick?

Matt and Sara
Matt and Saraasked

What is the difference between the Grotime Rollover and the Grotime Pearl?

Jacqs
Jacqs

Im not too familiar with the grotime pearl sorry guys. The grotime roll over i believe is the cot to bed but we have the caboodle which included the change table attached to cot which when it changes to bed the change table becomes two bed side tables

Blin73
Blin73asked

Hi

Can you please tell me if the cot has a drop down side?

Many Thanks
Belinda

Grotime
martini10Grotime

Hello Blin73, Yes all Grotime Rollover cots have a drop side. Thanks for your enquire.

Rosemary N
Rosemary Nasked

We bought this cot (with single bed conversion kit) back in 2014. It is now time for our daughter to move into the single bed option (the main reason we bought this product in the first place). We've just taken it out of storage for the first time to convert it over, BUT the timber slats DO NOT fit into the grooved slots on the bed rails. Have we missed something? Each of the pre cut slots are at least half a cm too narrow for the timber slats to fit.

Simona
Simona

Hi Rosemary,
You will need to call Sales Support, their number should be on the paperwork, otherwise google Grotine sales support(sorry I don't have their number anymore). They are really helpful and will probably send you out a new conversion kit for free.

Kristy
Kristy

HI Rosemary - a similar thing happened to me (slats were too long) and I contacted the Company who provided me with longer slats no charge at all.
I think the company have two sizes for the single bed and sounds like they have mixed up the order. I would ring the company and advise them of the fault and hopefully they will provide a new bed/components for free.
Hope this helps.

kon90
kon90asked

Dimenions when made into single bed?

Grotime
martini10Grotime

Hello kon90
Over all dimensions are 1990mm long x 1000mm wide x 850mm high. The mattress base dimensions are 1910mm long x 920mm wide

Get an answer from our members and Grotime representatives

Other Cots