Grotime Rollover

Grotime Rollover (page 3 of 6)

Sandra C
    Sandra CAlbany

Great product, we've been very happy with this cot.

The Grotime Rollover cot has been a fantastic cot which then converted very easily over to a toddler bed. The instructions provided were very easy to follow and we then also purchased an additional conversion kit to convert to a full size single bed. This has and will continue to provide us with many years of use from this product. We recommend this cot to anyone after a quality cot.

David
    DavidConcord

Sturdy bed, good customer service

Not supposed to do this, but after converting into a bed I lay on the bed with my 3yr old and baby and its still standing. Looks good, sturdy, and customer service is very helpful (I have an older model, so they are helping me by sending out new rails to fit the newer mattress sizes).

Michelle G
    Michelle GVictoria

Great nursery set for baby to older child

Jordan
    JordanTownsville

Built to last and grow with my son.

Emma
    EmmaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Very Versatile Cot!

Bought two of these cots and the single bed conversion kit before my twins were born. They both slept in the same cot for the first 6 months and then moved into their own. When they were nearly 3, we moved them into the single beds and bought bed guards for the sides. My dad and husband put the cots together and I think they found it quite easy. I converted them to beds which was very basic. The great thing is the amount of space under the beds to store toys etc. Very strong and sturdy product, no squeaking or creaking which was good. Kids never climbed out either! Easy to drop sides down too. Happy all around! Would buy again!

The best baby products in 2020!

Nathan S.29 Oct 2019
    the-best-baby-products-in-2020
    Sarah
    SarahSydney

Great strong cot

We purchased our grotime rollover cot in 2012 and have loved every feature of it. It was easy to assemble and looks lovely. We were just about to "rollover" to a single bed and I happened to see the other comments about the change in the standard mattress size in 2010. I emailed Grotime and asked what the measurements of the new standard should be. They were very quick in responding and I discovered I have the old smaller 1860mm rails. They have been extremely helpful and fast in replacing them. I am looking to buy another one for our second child.

Natasha
    NatashaSydney

So good we've got 2

A friend recommended the Grotime Rollover cot to us and we purchased one for our first child in 2011. We skipped the bassinet and used it from the day our baby came home from hospital as it enabled us to use a sensor pad sleep monitor. We recently converted the cot into a full size single bed. We have enjoyed it so much we bought another when we were pregnant with our second child.

Firstbabyreeve
    FirstbabyreeveJimboomba

We purchased

We purchased this cot for our first born, bub is still on the way. Looking forward to using it. We love how sturdy it is, nice clean lines as well. We are so happy with how versatile it is. We are so Excited!!!! We bought a white cot for unisex.
    The fact that it converts into so many things.

Jackie
    JackieBrisbane

Great customer service

In 2011 we bought our Grotius rollover baby cot that can change into a day bed sofa and afull size single bed. Last weekend we changed it into a single bed and the mattress didn't fit. We rang Grotime and found out that this was caused by a change in the single size standard. Grotime got us new side rails, free of change. What a great service!
    Problem caused by change in standard single size bed and mattresses was solved instantly

Arthur
    ArthurSydney

Great saving of infant to kids bedding

The cot was easy to assemble with excellent written instructions. The product has a high quality finish & is very sturdy.I love the fact that the cot can be transformed into a full single sized bed which will save us money but unfortunately the bed base rails were short. Grocorp has been very understanding & will send new base rails which is great.
    Cot convertible to single bed

Great Investment

LMG
    LMG

Fantastic cot, not so when turned into single bed

Fabulous and attractive looking cot, but when it was time to convert the cot to a full size single as was advertised the mattress did not fit the bed frame. This was one of the main reasons for purchasing this cot. Contacted Grotime, they were very prompt with my enquiry and explained the reason why and will happily replace the bed rails.
    Attractive looking cot and bed
    When it was time to convert the cot to a single bed the mattress does not fit

Great cot

The grotime rollover cot has been a fantastic purchase. We have converted it from a cot to a day bed and cot bed as our daughter has grown and it has always been an easy conversion to make. Being able to convert to a single bed now is great as we can continue to use the same item of furniture and don't end up with a cot we don't need anymore. The grotime rollover cot looks great as well.
    Sturdy, looks good, easy to convert

Tammy
    TammyPerth

Love this cot!

Sheree Lee Chin
    Sheree Lee ChinSouth East Queensland, QLD

Grotime cot

I purchased our grotime in 2011. We have watched our son grow in the cot and the bed change with him. We are now at the stage where it turns into a single bed and we'll get another 10 years or so out of it. Looking forward to watching our son grow in the bed.

The support beams were not the right length but are getting posted out to me.