Grotime Rollover

Grotime Rollover (page 5 of 6)

Carole DGold Coast

Great Investment for babies and children

Carole D

the beds have now been converted into single beds and the grandchildren love them

Bel

BelGold Coast

Quality product that I would highly recommend!!

I purchased the high quality Grotime Cot & matching Change Table (Walnut in colour) not only does it look the goods but the quality / look of the product is frequently commented on my friends and family. Recently I contacted Grocorp about this product in reply they went far and beyond their call of duty. I had damaged the product during a move & Rodney from Grocorp gave excellent Customer Service as I said way above & beyond what is expected and for this I thank the company very much. Having worked in Customer Service myself in the past I know it's hard to find good assistance times especially in times of need. Thanks heaps :)
    Durability & Quality

A great buy!

ljiljana

ljiljana

Fantastic cot/single bed

Great cot!

We've been really happy with this cot - as a cot, then toddler bed and now 'big bed'. It's a generous sized cot, comfy and my son loves it. It has made for a happy transition from cot to bed because it's still his bed and he has loved being involved in converting it each time.
    Big cot, converts to bed
    Rails to convert to single bed were too short but Grotime is replacing them for me.

The best baby products in 2020!

Nathan S.29 Oct 2019
    the-best-baby-products-in-2020
    Carmen

CarmenSydney

Quality Cot / Bed

The GroTime Rollover Cot and Bed kit that we purchased for our daughter has been wonderful. The cot did it's duty whilst she was a baby. The bassinet height function was such a godsend and then it was able to be lowered when required. Now she is a toddler and the transformation into a single bed will give us a few more years use.
    Manufacturing quality, cot railings glide easily up and down, looks good, no sharp edges.

Wally Darwiche

Wally DarwicheSydney

4 kids later best product I've ever bought

I've had the grotime rollover for about 2 years now.
    It's durable beautiful best cot I've ever bought
    & not to mention the professionalism of the customer service team @ growtime .
    When I was putting the cot together made a mistake with the assembly ,
    I called them they were more than happy to help me
    Over all excellent product & professional service if & when u need it.
    The durability product colour value for money

The perfect purchase!

Easiest cot to convert

This cot was so easy to convert through the stages, even Mummy could convert it into a bed! Loved the fact that you could do a gradual change to the single bed transition, and it ends up still being a very stylish and more grown up style headboard for a toddlers room. Very safe and secure cot, easy to clean and wears well.
    Easy to use, large in size, very unisex style
    The standard single mattress size doesnt fit, but Growtime are sending me out the new length in rails to fix this problem

kaymg
    kaymg

Can you get a mattress that does fit the original size rails? Would be great to know the dimensions of old vs new.

martini10Grotime

Yes mattress are still available for the old 1860mm x 920mm size, the Grotime M920S can be purchased through any nursary furniture retailer.

The new bed base size is now 1910mm x 920mm compared to the old 1860mm x 920mm

M.Raciti

M.RacitiSydney

So good, we bought 2!

We bought the Grotime Rollover 5-in-1 for our first child. We loved the fact that it coverts to a single bed. When we were expecting our second child, we bought another one, so they will also have their own single bed.
    We found the cot and bed to both be solid and sturdy. When it was time to convert the cot to a bed, we had misplaced the instructions. Contacted Grotime and they were happy to email out a new set. We have been very happy with the product and would highly recommend it.
    solid, sturdy, convertible, good value

So good we purchased a second Grotime cot!

Love the fact that it converts to single bed. The product is also solid and reliable unlike other cots on the market. So easy to set up and dismantle when converting to single bed. The customer support we experienced from Grotime was also really good. Highly recommend this brand to all new parents.
    Solid, reliable and practical.

teashy

teashyAU

Practical

Great cot which I can use from birth onwards. Wont take up valuable shed space because I will always be using it.

It does seem to mark easy. The first cot I purchased was damaged, however grotime was great and replaced the damaged ends
    use from birth onwards
    marks easy

C2 rollover cot

Bought this cot a couple years back due to the fact we could convert to a single bed. Found that mattress sizing in Australia changed so the bed was a little short. Contacted Grotime and new rails were sent out promptly. Great customer service and friendly people. Highly recommend this company and it's products.
    Everything. Great customer service.
    Mattress didn't fit but easily rectified.

fetouh
    fetouh
    BDE

BDEMelbourne, VIC

Great cot!

We decided to buy this cot because of its ability to transform and therefore have many uses- making it great value for money. It can convert from a bassinet to a cot, toddler bed, single bed and a "couch". It's a beautifully made cot and has been very sturdy- well able to support adult weight. We also bought the Grotime latex mattress to go with it and have been impressed by the quality with its firm support. We would definitely recommend this cot.
    Well made, sturdy, lovely to look at.
    Easily scratched.

Glad to have found this product

I would like to say a few things about some grotime cots we purchased recently. The cots are spacious and comfortable. Perfect for our twins. They are solid & reliable. A big bonus is the storage draws which are available under the cot which can also turn into a bookcase. This in an amazing feature.
    Its a cot then turns into a single bed

mimi77
    mimi77

hi, what was he model?

Hello mimi77

This is the C29 Rollover cot being reviewed.