Grotime Rollover

Grotime Rollover

JacqsSydney

Grotime Caboodle

We purchased the grotime caboodle changeover kit back in 2015. The overall product has been fantastic from bassinet, cot and now to single bed. Unfortunately since purchase the Australian standards for single bed size jas changed and upon contacting the grotime company they have kindly replaced our existing changeover kit to the newer size to fit and comply to the current standards. Grotime have been incredibly easy to deal with and has made thr transition easy for us.

Rogersmum

RogersmumSydney

Good solid cot

This is a good solid cot, larger and heavier than average with a high quality paint finish.
    I have used this cot for my child for many years and love the Rollover concept of being able to convert a cot into a single bed. It would of been even better if they had included the plastic teething rail protectors.
    One other minor issue is the floor protectors/ legs stickers could of been done much better by using screw on plastic legs.

Cjoy

CjoySydney

Great cot

This is a wonderful cot but we bought it in 2011 - as a converted single bed it didn't fit the new mattress sizes but Grotime will send out a new base to fit the new mattress size which is fantastic customer service! Thank you Grotime. I'm very happy that you are happy to help me.

mie

mieMona Vale

Love this bed

We have bought 2 Rollover cots for or kids, they have been great in the cot and daybed stages and now in the single beds they are looking stylish and I expect the kids to enjoy them for many years to come.
    Easy to assemble and convert at the different stage.

MariaL

MariaLSydney

Good cot but could be better

The best baby products in 2020!

Nathan S.29 Oct 2019
    the-best-baby-products-in-2020
    Sar78

Sar78

Great cot

We have been very happy with this cot. Our daughter has slept in this cot from birth and now uses it as a toddler bed. We bought this cot after our son used the Grotime Sleepover right up to converting it to a single bed. We were disappointed when we attempted to convert it to a single bed and realised that a standard australian single matress didn't fit the dimensions. However upon contacting grotime about this issue they have offered to send us a conversion kit, free of charge which is fantastic customer service.

Michelle G

Michelle GVictoria

Great nursery set for baby to older child

Firstbabyreeve

FirstbabyreeveJimboomba

We purchased

We purchased this cot for our first born, bub is still on the way. Looking forward to using it. We love how sturdy it is, nice clean lines as well. We are so happy with how versatile it is. We are so Excited!!!! We bought a white cot for unisex.
    The fact that it converts into so many things.

Arthur

ArthurSydney

Great saving of infant to kids bedding

The cot was easy to assemble with excellent written instructions. The product has a high quality finish & is very sturdy.I love the fact that the cot can be transformed into a full single sized bed which will save us money but unfortunately the bed base rails were short. Grocorp has been very understanding & will send new base rails which is great.
    Cot convertible to single bed

LMG

LMG

Fantastic cot, not so when turned into single bed

Fabulous and attractive looking cot, but when it was time to convert the cot to a full size single as was advertised the mattress did not fit the bed frame. This was one of the main reasons for purchasing this cot. Contacted Grotime, they were very prompt with my enquiry and explained the reason why and will happily replace the bed rails.
    Attractive looking cot and bed
    When it was time to convert the cot to a single bed the mattress does not fit

Rose

RoseSydney

Changing with the times

DannyMMelbourne

Quite satisfied so far

DannyM

Yes, the rail comes safely in our door. Thank you.

Bel

BelGold Coast

Quality product that I would highly recommend!!

I purchased the high quality Grotime Cot & matching Change Table (Walnut in colour) not only does it look the goods but the quality / look of the product is frequently commented on my friends and family. Recently I contacted Grocorp about this product in reply they went far and beyond their call of duty. I had damaged the product during a move & Rodney from Grocorp gave excellent Customer Service as I said way above & beyond what is expected and for this I thank the company very much. Having worked in Customer Service myself in the past I know it's hard to find good assistance times especially in times of need. Thanks heaps :)
    Durability & Quality

Great cot!

We've been really happy with this cot - as a cot, then toddler bed and now 'big bed'. It's a generous sized cot, comfy and my son loves it. It has made for a happy transition from cot to bed because it's still his bed and he has loved being involved in converting it each time.
    Big cot, converts to bed
    Rails to convert to single bed were too short but Grotime is replacing them for me.

teashy

teashyAU

Practical

Great cot which I can use from birth onwards. Wont take up valuable shed space because I will always be using it.

It does seem to mark easy. The first cot I purchased was damaged, however grotime was great and replaced the damaged ends
    use from birth onwards