Groupon (page 2 of 127)

Lyn A.

Lyn A.

Terrible company with zero care for their customers

Be very careful about purchasing from this company. Customer service is appalling. Weeks after requesting a refund for a faulty product I am still getting the run around. STEER CLEAR!!!

Groupon A.Groupon

Dear Lyn, sorry for the hassle. Please share your registered email address and the voucher code/security code in an email and address it to sm.groupon.au@groupon.com and we will be in touch.

Ellen

EllenSouth East Queensland, QLD

Lace Trim Clip on Cleavage Cover

I received my package today - very disappointing. This seller should be taken off Groupon. As you will see in the pics this is what I received. The pics you see online is not what you receive. Awful fabric and stiching and the white had stains on it. The nude item has a yellow lace.?&$*.

• +1Thumbnail
Groupon A.Groupon

Dear Ellen, we completely understand your frustration. Can you please email us at sm.groupon.au@groupon.com explaining your issue so that we could help you further with this issue?

Steal customer money

They don’t allow you to use your voucher and when it expires they don’t refund you.
When you ask for your rights they end the chat.
Terrible service, worse customer service ever.

Groupon A.Groupon

Dear Alexandre, please accept our sincerest apologies for the inconvenience this has caused you. Kindly email us at sm.groupon.au@groupon.com explaining your issue, and we will be in touch.

TstyleGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

I'm happy with Groupon so far

First place was a dentist who tried to upsell me and was obviously using the deal to get people in the door. They honoured their deal and seemed like a reputable company. I'm happy with them.

The second company was a beauty therapist who was stuffing around with the booking and taking days at a time to respond via email as I attempted to book an appointment wondering why I couldn't just call her like a normal appointment booking. I requested a refund three days after purchase because i thought why create uneccessary stress and drama for myself and clearly her if she couldn't even arrange a day and time to suit us both and according to PayPal the refund has been honoured and is waiting to clear.

Tstyle

Her* and suit*. I corrected both of these things in an edit but it didnt go through.

Mike

MikeMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

2 properties which should not be offered,tooshabby!

Pt.Broughton Motel and Lyndoch Hill should be removed from .offer.Both are underwhelming,neglected shabby establishments.Several friends and acquaintances got sucked in and were disappointed never to return.We stayed a couple of years ago at both venues and were disappointed and now want to report that nothing has changed,if anything,have got worse.

Groupon A.Groupon

Dodgy dealing with this company!!

I purchased an outdoor patio umbrella over a month ago. It never arrived. It went to someone else's address. I lodged a complaint. I keep getting crap emails saying, the "resolution team" are investigating the issue. No resolution whatsoever. No apology. I was advised this issue would be resolved within 7 to 10 working days... ummm its over a month now. I will go to ACCC to get this issue resolved. Be careful purchasing items from this company. Also no contact number to call . Not a happy camper.

Groupon A.Groupon

Dear Damian, sorry for the hassle. Please share your registered email address and the voucher code/security code in an email and address it to sm.groupon.au@groupon.com and we will be in touch.

Damian
Damian

How do i get voucher code/security code? I logged into my account

Rob9910

Rob9910Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Thumbs up Diamond Whiskey Glass set of 4

Ordered 4 whiskey glasses paid a total of $46 including delivery however the quality of the whiskey glasses were appaling so much so that I may never use them. NOT WORTH even 10 for the lot.

Groupon A.Groupon

Dear Rob, sorry to hear about the product. Please share your registered email address and the voucher code/security code in an email and address it to sm.groupon.au@groupon.com and we will be in touch.

Ayvz

Ayvz Sydney, NSW

Mosaic Art Studio Australia ❤️

Amazing quality workshop full of colour and light. A real treat and you get your own mosaic at the end. Such a special day out. Thank you to the love staff too.

Bella

BellaSydney, NSW

purchased justyling keyring

Purchased a silver keyring as a gift. Once I tried to redeem my voucher, there was an additional tax charge and a shipping charge on top of already purchasing my gift. This was not mentioned in the description at the time of purchasing the gift.

Groupon A.Groupon

Hi Bella, we can certainly understand your frustration. Kindly email us at sm.groupon.au@groupon.com explaining your issue, and we will be in touch.

Irina L.

Irina L.

Can not redund voucher

Bought a voucher for a jet boat ride in gold coast. Called to book next day they told me the boat was being repaired and we cant go on during our time there. So i was able to get refunded one voucher but not the other two. No options just has view voucher. No way to contact groupon by phone or email. How am I supposed to get my money back witin their 3 days from purchase rule if it doesnt give me the option.

Groupon A.Groupon

Dear Irina, we are sorry for the inconvenience. Kindly email us at sm.groupon.au@groupon.com explaining your issue, and we will be in touch.

kamagloireSouth East Queensland, QLD

Laughable support when reporting undelivered item

Dreadful. Will never use again. This is the short version of a circular discussion.

I ordered a robot sweeper with 100 pads. The pads came in an envelope that was left in my mailbox, but there was no sweeper, which would have required a box.

I contacted their support via live chat and the lady, who was overseas, immediately said nothing could happen unless I sent a picture of the packaging (the envelope the pads came in), to prove the box wasn’t delivered with it. Huh?!?? Basically, send a picture of the item you didn’t get.

Groupon A.Groupon

Hi there, please accept our sincerest apologies for this experience. Please email us at sm.groupon.au@groupon.com explaining your issue, and we will be in touch.

No thanks.
I’ve moved your email to junk and won’t use you again. A simple non-delivery enquiry shouldn’t inconvenience me this much.

amit

amitSydney Surrounds, NSW

Fake products. Don't buy. Don't get scammed.

I ordered Adidas socks through Groupon and what I have received is fake Adidas merchandise of extremely poor quality. Beware! Stay away from this website. When I tried lodging a complaint through their website ( I tried few times), the message I got is "Oops!
Something went wrong — sorry about that."

Groupon A.Groupon

Hi Amit, sorry to hear about the product. Please share your registered email address and the voucher code/security code in an email and address it to sm.groupon.au@groupon.com and we will be in touch.

LarissaSydney, NSW

Bad experience

Ladie just rubbed an oil for 20min. She didn’t steak english. The phone to book the appointment was wrong, I had to google the name of the place to find where it is. Poor service. Waste of money. Not recommended

Groupon A.Groupon

Dear Larissa, sorry to hear about the service. Please share your registered email address and the voucher code/security code in an email and address it to sm.groupon.au@groupon.com and we will be in touch.

Larissablo177@hotmail.com
F6777593D6

Groupon A.Groupon

Dear Larissa, please don't post order information for security reasons as Product Review website is visible to the public. Kindly email us at sm.groupon.au@groupon.com explaining your issue, and we will be in touch.

-Harry

Be careful!!!Groupon is a trap!!!!!

Groupon A.Groupon

Dear Elita, sorry for the hassle. Please share your registered email address and the voucher code/security code in an email and address it to sm.groupon.au@groupon.com and we will be in touch.

skempy

No parcel delivered- Be aware as Groupon don't care!

Purchased large item wagon wheel chair online through Groupon. Product was never delivered- reported and complained. Escalated to the Manager at Groupon who also has not resolved. Buyers be aware!!! of this poor service. Item was a Christmas present for my Mother that was meant to be delivered prior , and as of 18th January still no refund or delivery of goods purchased and being ignored!

Groupon A.Groupon

Hi, sorry for the hassle. Please share your registered email address and the voucher code/security code in an email and address it to sm.groupon.au@groupon.com and we will be in touch.

skempy

Refund recieved 3 days later...reasonable solutions were finally offered and an outcome was provided after escalation occurred.

Annie

AnnieIllawarra, NSW

Swimmer throwovers

I purchased 2 swimmer throwovers can’t wear straps too small ,wrote to them want to return , they just say send photo which I did ,now they want photo of tape measure against straps , they keep coming back with different suggestions ,my suggestion is don’t buy from them .

Groupon A.Groupon

Dear Annie, sorry for the hassle. Please share your registered email address and the voucher code/security code in an email and address it to sm.groupon.au@groupon.com and we will be in touch.

neveragain

neveragain

Never recieved my parcel, evet!

I bought an item valued at $100. Ill never got it as the.sellers chosen delivery Amerax, formally 'fastaway' never delivered it. I cannot contact sellers as they have no contact. Ive looked everywhere to complain to Groupon, but like all online sales noone wants to be contacted!
Warning, check if seller can be contacted? Make sure they dont use Amerax (see reviews, shocking) groupon you own some responsibility here!

Groupon A.Groupon

Hi there, we are sorry for the inconvenience. Kindly email us at sm.groupon.au@groupon.com explaining your issue, and we will be in touch.

Harvey

HarveyCanberra 2600, ACT

Item ordered arrived damaged, refused to refund & exhange

I ordered & paid a USB humidifier, never thought that it would be shipped directly from China. Received the item not on a box but on a small satchel with a very thin bubble wrap around it. Upon closed inspection, I found a cracked on it, & took a photo.

Contacted & send the photo to the customer service, Groupon refused to refund or replaced the damaged item but offered a $3.99 credits. What a joke! Extremely disgusting customer service!

Groupon A.Groupon

Dear Harvey, sorry for the hassle. Please share your registered email address and the voucher code/security code in an email and address it to sm.groupon.au@groupon.com and we will be in touch.

JZ66VIC, 3055

I Wish I had of read the reviews here before I threw my money away!

Groupon A.Groupon

Hi there, we are sorry for the disappointment. Please note we work with local and global partners all over the world shipping Groupon goods so we will be unable to confirm the product dispatch location prior to purchase. Thank you!

kerriepesSydney, NSW

Over priced Massage chair

This massage chair was $500 more expensive than anywhere else. Make sure you sites like My deal and catch even eBay was cheaper. Can not work out how to get in touch with them about this.

kerriepes

Hi where do I find this I can not see it on my order

kerriepes

I have sent a email with all the information I can find on it