Groupon (page 3 of 126)

The toys for my kids never came!

In early October I purchased the Pirate Ship sand and water playset for my children that never arrived. I emailed groupon last month with no response! My kids ask me about it every day :( Really hoping something will happen by writing this review.

Groupon A.Groupon

Hi there, it's never our intention to cause you any sort of inconvenience. Kindly email us at sm.groupon.au@groupon.com explaining your issue, and we will be in touch.

Jas Sydney, NSW

ridiculous short expiration date

I bought Hello Fresh Voucher from Groupon last week, and when I try to redeem it today, it’s already expired. I spent $200 for nothing. Try to contact customer service, they said can’t help. I knew, no payments will be made to the retailers until we redeem and I’ve been with Groupon for more than 10 years... very disappointed, not a small amount of money

Groupon A.Groupon

Dear Jas, sorry for the hassle. Please share your registered email address and the voucher code/security code in an email and address it to sm.groupon.au@groupon.com and we will be in touch.

Dear Roy,
Thanks for the following up and I received the credit for this transaction. Much appreciated for your prompt response, will continue to enjoy my Shopping experience with Groupon.
Best regards,

Groupon A.Groupon

We are glad to hear that, Jas. If we can be of any further assistance, please do not hesitate to get in touch.

Chris M

Chris MGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Dishonest policy and horrible customer service

Aren't willing to help

When I purchased a faulty product they refused to replace it or give a refund. I used the earphones once and then they wouldn't turn on. I was told that I must not be using them correctly and to read the instructions. I am reporting them to ACCC.

Groupon A.Groupon

Hi, sorry for the hassle. Please share your registered email address and the voucher code/security code in an email and address it to sm.groupon.au@groupon.com and we will be in touch.

Helz

Helz

Product never received

They enlist companies on their goods section that never send the goods and use fraudulent shipping companies or fraudulent shipping details.
Then when you request a refund their response will just be the goods were sent and to please not escalate it

RaK2019

RaK2019South East Queensland, QLD

Worse customer service ever!!

Horrible horrible customer service, not professional at all. I was running late for my first ever appointment for a facial voucher that I bought from Groupon for myself and a friend and this lady Sherry was awfully bad in asking me minute details of how and why I was running late. Worst ever. Never recommend these ill mannered beauticians to anyone.

Groupon A.Groupon

Hi there, we're sorry for the trouble you’ve experienced with your Groupon purchase. Kindly email us at sm.groupon.au@groupon.com explaining your issue, and we will be in touch.

Wendy

WendyWestern Australia

It is most awful online website

I have ordered over $300 by mistake because my bank account was saved before without notice, and I tried to cancel straight away. But there is no cancellation option. I emailed/texted right after figured out order has been made but no one reply, no phone number i can call...and then 5 hours after Groupon came back and said it has been shipped, so nothing they can do. I will never shop with Groupon ever again.

Groupon A.Groupon

Dear Wendy, we are sorry for the inconvenience. Our support team will contact you via email as soon as they receive any update about your order status. For your reference, the ticket ID is #81727724.

Shocking customer service

Groupon A.Groupon

Hi there, please accept our sincerest apologies for this experience. Kindly email us at sm.groupon.au@groupon.com explaining your issue, and we will be in touch.

Groupon A.Groupon

We are sorry for the trouble. We will pass your feedback along to the teams that evaluate our customer service.

Erika

Erika

Never received the package

I ordered a felt christmas tree for my daughter, waiting for weeks but never received the order! when i checked their tracking (but never received the shipping notification which i waited for) it said it was delivered! what a joke! ive lost my money and i have no one even to contact for this!

Groupon A.Groupon

Dear Erika, sorry for the hassle. Please share your registered email address and the voucher code/security code in an email and address it to sm.groupon.au@groupon.com and we will be in touch.

VanessaMid North Coast, NSW

Do Not Buy Vouchers

I have purchased 4 vouchers for photo books none of which work at all. I have sent proof they do not work. Do not buy vouchers for photo books it’s a complete joke! Next stop Fair Trading

Groupon A.Groupon

Dear Vanessa, sorry for the hassle. Please share your registered email address and the voucher code/security code in an email and address it to sm.groupon.au@groupon.com and we will be in touch.

Groupon A.Groupon

Dear Vanessa, unfortunately, we do not have access to your Groupon account from Product Review website so we kindly request you to email us at sm.groupon.au@groupon.com explaining your issue, and we will be in touch.

Tara L.

Tara L.Perth, WA

i spent 20 dollars on 2 meters of led lights and i definitely got ripped off!! it has been 2 months since my order .

i have not received my packet i ordered 2 months ago and payed way too much for the amount i am getting. please let me know where my packet is

Groupon A.Groupon

Dear Tara, we're truly sorry we've let you down with this delayed delivery. Please email us at sm.groupon.au@groupon.com explaining your issue, and we will be in touch.

Tyla G.

Tyla G.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

HORRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE

I got gifted a voucher to stay a nights accommodation for my birthday before the covid pandemic and couldn’t use it because of the restrictions, so asked to extend the expired date or a refund and they refused

William W.

William W.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Dear Groupon, since U have so many negative feedback, and admin keep leaving please contact Groupon,so funny

Learn feedback from other customers Groupon. Don't pretend as if you care, otherwise won't be so many negative feedback. Learn from the mistake Groupon.dont just apologize but act on it.

Groupon A.Groupon

Advertising poor quality products and no disclose of country of origin

Bought Australia XL Mens Five Piece Compression Workout Set and received them after 15days. Materials are very thin and poor quality , with each piece has no label (you can see that label has been cut out) different size like short and long sleep shirt are both size M, T shirt and jacket are both size XS and long tight is an L. They were dispatched from Shenzhem, China., and if I knew this before I would definitely not order this as I had previous issues with products from China. Now Im stuck with 5 piece size XS instead of XL

Groupon A.Groupon

Dear Jordan, it is always our wish that you receive your item and remain completely satisfied with the purchase. Kindly email us at sm.groupon.au@groupon.com explaining your issue, and we will be in touch.

-Harry

Take your money but no product

I bought two whale watching tickets but although I received the order and the q reading I could not access my actual tickets to choose a time. I tried many times but it circuit repeats back to the list of purchases. I have tried everything to contact them for a refund. The number is disconnected , the address given is on a city floor that doesn't exist and the email was rejected. I am very unhappy that they can take my money immediately but I received nothing and I have to do all the fighting and effort to fix it. Beware of this company.

Groupon A.Groupon

Hi there, please accept our sincerest apologies for this experience. Please email us at sm.groupon.au@groupon.com explaining your issue, and we will be in touch.

Nan

NanSydney, NSW

Groupon needs to disclose country of origin

There’s no way to tell when you redeem your voucher that you are dealing with a company in China. Therefore there’s no way to contact seller regarding shipping status when it drags out beyond 5 weeks! At least Amazon is way more responsive. After more than 5 years buying thru Groupon, I’m terminating my account. Also products are not always of good quality. Guess you get what you pay for!!

Groupon A.Groupon

Dear Nan, sorry for the hassle. Please share your registered email address and the voucher code/security code in an email and address it to sm.groupon.au@groupon.com and we will be in touch.

Kirsten

KirstenHunter Region, NSW

Refusal to extend vouchers over Covid

Even though the supplier was happy to extend the voucher,and was contacted prior to the expiry date and was told all vouchers would be extended to the end of the year. Groupon is refusing to honour it or give a refund. VERY BAD BUSINESS Groupon. Will never buy through them again.

Groupon A.Groupon

Dear Kirsten, sorry for the hassle. Please share your registered email address and the voucher code/security code in an email and address it to sm.groupon.au@groupon.com and we will be in touch.

no automatic refund

I purchased from Groupon and the goods were ultimately not available. I waited for 2 months to see whether a refund would be issued as this was stated on their website. After 2 months i contacted Groupon. They explained that the product had become unavailable (which I already knew). Given the extent of time that had lapsed, and the fact that i had to follow up, I can only conclude they had no intention of doing an automatic refund. This is very poor policy and unethical behaviour. I have no intention of using Groupon again.

Groupon A.Groupon

Dear Kev, sorry for the hassle. Please share your registered email address and the voucher code/security code in an email and address it to sm.groupon.au@groupon.com and we will be in touch.

Terrible customer satisfaction

Very poor customer service. I bought a cinema voucher before the covid pandemic and couldn’t use it because of the restrictions, so asked to extend the expired date but they refused. They didn’t even let You call them and they close their lines.

Groupon A.Groupon

Dear Mitra, we are sorry for the disappointment. Our support team is investigating your request with the relevant department. They will be in touch via email as soon as they receive any update. Thank you!

krustySydney, NSW

Nil customer care, be warned.

Groupon have a total disregard for customer care. We previously forfeited a $600 Canberra booking because the booking could not be changed.
Today another booking which was transferred to a future time can't be booked & their "chat" thing will take SEVEN days to respond (four days after our reguested booking date).
As well their phone contact has been discontinued with a message to use on line "chat".
A most annoying & costly exercise because of unusable vouchers. Be warned!
Never again.

Groupon A.Groupon

Hi there, this is certainly not the kind of experience we'd want any of our valued customers to have. Please email us at sm.groupon.au@groupon.com explaining your issue, and we will be in touch.

krusty

Harry, already done this many times. Your auto responder adds insult to injury. I would suggest reinstating telephone contact. Customers forfeit payments because of your atrocious business model.