Groupon (page 4 of 126)

krustySydney, NSW

Nil customer care, be warned.

Groupon have a total disregard for customer care. We previously forfeited a $600 Canberra booking because the booking could not be changed.
Today another booking which was transferred to a future time can't be booked & their "chat" thing will take SEVEN days to respond (four days after our reguested booking date).
As well their phone contact has been discontinued with a message to use on line "chat".
A most annoying & costly exercise because of unusable vouchers. Be warned!
Never again.

Groupon A.Groupon

Hi there, this is certainly not the kind of experience we'd want any of our valued customers to have. Please email us at sm.groupon.au@groupon.com explaining your issue, and we will be in touch.

krusty

Harry, already done this many times. Your auto responder adds insult to injury. I would suggest reinstating telephone contact. Customers forfeit payments because of your atrocious business model.

Con T.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Support

Impossible to contact Groupon direct?????
Only want to update my email address and this now seems impossible
What ever happened to good old fashioned service
I would like someone to contact me and guide me in updating my personal details as my previous and orinal email was hacked.

Groupon A.Groupon

Hi, sorry for the hassle. Please share your registered email address in an email and address it to sm.groupon.au@groupon.com and we will be in touch.

please contact me via email please contrifo1@gmail.com

Groupon A.Groupon

Hi there, we kindly request you to email us at sm.groupon.au@groupon.com explaining your issue so that we could help you further. Due to data protection reasons, we need you to email us from your registered email address.

SadMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Unhappy customer ☹️

I purchased products from Groupon since last month, haven’t received. Also, Clever Dog security camera not even work (doesn’t bother order it) I could not contact Groupon through their website.

Groupon A.Groupon

Hi, sorry for the hassle. Please share your registered email address and the voucher code/security code in an email and address it to sm.groupon.au@groupon.com and we will be in touch.

Sad

Enquiry received: (Ticket #81453708)

Defective products

Bought a $40 alarm clock due to its light function. The light function didn't work and the box smelled like fish. Really not pleased with this company, don't purchase from here.

Kay H

Kay H

Connolly Beauty Clinic

Denise

Denise

Fitted Ramesses queen sheet elastic so tight would not fit a single bed

NEVER would I buy anything again from this sight. It’s not the 1st time I have had to toss them out .
Ramesses bamboo sheet queen elastic so tight would not fit a single bed. Cheap faulty goods.
Such a shame Purchased for our new home. So too late to ask for a refund. Would not have even given 1 x star.

Groupon A.Groupon

Dear Denise, it is always our wish that you receive your item and remain completely satisfied with the purchase. Kindly email us at sm.groupon.au@groupon.com explaining your issue, and we will be in touch.

-Harry

They 'expired' my website credit without warning. $35 wasted, not even worth arguing.

Received credit for the purchase becay service couldn't be provided due to pandemic. 6 months later this credit expired without warning.
There was no expiration date on this credit when I received it.

Groupon A.Groupon

Dear Natalie, sorry for the hassle. Please share your registered email address in an email and address it to sm.groupon.au@groupon.com and we will be in touch.

Angrybird

AngrybirdIllawarra, NSW

Awful

Buying products with no traking. No customer service. Cheap Chinese products. This organisation is a nightmare. I will steer away from this site. They also give fake delivery times. Awful

Sonia

Sonia

Women’s tie-dye shimmering jumper. Don’t waste your money. Worst fabric ever

Received my Women’s tie-dye jumper and it’s so bad. It’s suppose to be synthetic and cotton and Believe me it feels like it’s All synthetic. I will never purchase again nor could I even give this away. Does not look anything like it does in the picture and it would be so so hot to Wear this fabric. Don’t waste your money ......

Groupon A.Groupon

Dear Sonia, we are sorry for the disappointment. Kindly email us at sm.groupon.au@groupon.com explaining your issue, and we will be in touch.

Bel B

Bel BSydney, NSW

Challenge to contact

I purchased a product which was supposedly shipped and the tracking number didn’t exist with the courier. I could not contact Groupon through their website. It was unfortunate that I had to put up a negative review to get a response. Good news - they did contact me and my challenge has been sorted so was able to change my rating from 1 star to 4 ⭐️

Groupon A.Groupon

Hi there, we are sorry to hear you have trouble tracking your order. Please email us at sm.groupon.au@groupon.com explaining your issue, and we will be in touch.

-Harry

Don't purchase any goods on this website

I purchased Non Stick Silicone Baking Mat on 12 Sep and until today 26Oct still no sign of my order.... and emailed, no reply. Where is customer services? no phone number can call.

Groupon A.Groupon

Hi there, we're sorry to hear you didn't receive your item. We're unable to provide phone service until further notice. Kindly email us at sm.groupon.au@groupon.com explaining your issue, and we will be in touch.

Jo-Jo C.

Jo-Jo C.Western District, VIC

The worst place to buy

I brought from this site in January 2020 didnt receive so tried to email them Nothing the a month later again Nothing wouldn't use this site ever again. Better off on a Real site Like Catch!

Groupon A.Groupon

Hi there, we are sorry for the inconvenience. Kindly email us at sm.groupon.au@groupon.com explaining your issue, and we will be in touch.

SFB

SFBSprington SA

Groupon wine offers

... happy with the wine but not with OAK winery ringing me everyday trying to sell more... the aggressive intrusive nature of these telli marketers are disgusting.... I’m on the DO NOT CALL register.... it’s against the law not to mention annoying!!

Lisa

LisaHobart, TAS

Don't purchase anything from these guys.

Purchased party lights 7 weeks ago and they still haven't arrived. Keep being told it's because of Covid. Stocked in Melbourne. Delivery is to Tasmania. Ived received overseas purchases quicker than this purchase.

Groupon A.Groupon

Dear Lisa, sorry for the hassle. Please share your registered email address and the voucher code/security code in an email and address it to sm.groupon.au@groupon.com and we will be in touch.

-Roy

Exceptional Margaret River Wines Red ($69) (Don't Pay up to $299)

Groupon A.Groupon

Dear Simone, sorry to hear about the product. Please share your registered email address and the voucher code/security code in an email and address it to sm.groupon.au@groupon.com and we will be in touch.

Groupon A.Groupon

Dear Simone, we’re sorry for the trouble you’ve experienced with your Groupon purchase. Please email us at sm.groupon.au@groupon.com explaining your issue, and we will be in touch.

Simone
Simone

Hi Roy,
I will send you in a private message, a scan of my purchase with whatever code you need as I'm not sure where the voucher code is.

Bree

BreeHunter Region, NSW

Parcel

I ordered a parcel weeks ago and I have tried emailing u guys to ask where it is and apparently the email is unavailable so r u scaming me or what! If it doesn't come soon, I am ringing the bank and going to complain about your company

Groupon A.Groupon

Dear Bree, we're so sorry to hear you didn't receive your item. Kindly email us at sm.groupon.au@groupon.com explaining your issue, and we will be in touch.

did

didSouth East Queensland, QLD

Little Paradise Restaurant brisbane

The worst experience of dining in my life the service was so poor we ended up walking out.After 1 hour and 20 mins we were served a scolding green tea in a cracked cup ...outrageous and no apology

Groupon A.Groupon

Hi there, we're terribly sorry to hear about this experience you've had! Please email us at sm.groupon.au@groupon.com explaining your issue, and we will look into this further with you.

christine

christineGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Average

I ordered towels samr type and in two different colours. Both were the same brand of towels & same price. Their ordering system did not allow me to order 2 colours of towels in the one transaction. Very disappointing considering the deal is supposed to be a special. I ended up paying 2 lots of postage for the same product. The only difference was the colour. Considering the amount of on line shopping done these days I would have expected a more streamlined and up to date process. Feel as though this is the consumer’s way of trying to make more money. I will think twice before ordering through them again. Will provide a product review once received.
Christine

Grace and JohnMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Delete the ap and save yourself the hassle.

I purchased a voucher recently for 2 session facials in Goodwood as she had good reviews. I went to one of the two appointments, I was uncomfortable the entire time! I left there with a very tacky face and bad facial irritation afterwards. The beautician had poor communication and spent most of that time outside the treatment room on her phone. After complaining to Groupon they will not refund the second appointment pre paid for. Save yourself your time, money and damage and actually go to a proper skin clinic. There is a reason why these merchants are on Groupon, that’s because they are struggling to keep their customers. Groupon is worse, no customer service whatsoever.

Groupon A.Groupon

Dear Grace, sorry for the hassle. Please share your registered email address and the voucher code/security code in an email and address it to sm.groupon.au@groupon.com and we will be in touch.

Grace and John

All talk no actions. I downloaded Groupon hoping to save on deals, not to get ripped off. Appalling customer service.

Robyn

RobynSydney, NSW

Takes 45 to take delivery? Really!

I ordered a phone cover over 30 days ago and am told to wait another 10 days. The delay is being blamed on Australia post. Not acceptable. Won’t use Groupon again. Don’t recommend purchasing of Groupon.

Groupon A.Groupon

Dear Robyn, sorry for the delay. Please share your registered email address and the voucher code/security code in an email and address it to sm.groupon.au@groupon.com and we will be in touch.