GroutPro (page 4 of 13)

• Rates and Fees

Thanks Nick

Thanks NickCanberra 2600, ACT

Amazing results! Highly recommend

We called Nick in to help deep clean our porous tiles, the results are beyond what we imagined. Nick also provided great advise to keep our tiles clean moving forward. Thanks

Geoff B.GroutPro

Thank you for your fantastic review on the work Nick completed for you! We really appreciate you taking the time to write this up.
GroutPro HO

Great service, punctual, and informative

Easy to deal with, provided information and options in order to make decision. Care taken in completing job and and cleaned up afterwards.
Was even able to handle a change in the job at no notice.
Thanks Nick keep up the great work

Hi Alex,
Thank you greatly for the 5-star review on the work Nick completed for you! We appreciate your business.

Debra

DebraWeston Creek 2611, ACT

Nick... Woden Valley.... Excellent

Nick was absolutely great. Didi a good job on time and budget.

His work was outstanding and needed no oversight. He dealt with variations to scope and was a lovely fellow.

Geoff B.GroutPro

Thank you for your fantastic review Debra, we really appreciate you taking the time to write this up.

Ben - South Canberra

Ben - South CanberraCurtin 2605, ACT

Top Result from Woden GroutPro

Nick from Woden GroutPro gave us a competitive quote & explained the shortfalls in our current grout work. His work in our bathroom was very comprehensive, professional & timely with a top quality finish. Highly recommended!

Hi Ben,
Thank you very much for your 5-star review on the work completed by Nick. We appreciate your recommendation!

Kris C.

Kris C.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Pathetic end result, dont waste your money

Re Grouting was done in my house 2 weeks after, grout was coming out . 4 weeks later more grout down the house was coming out. Total waste of money, save yourself $

Geoff B.GroutPro

Adrian, please refer to the correspondence we've already had about this issue.

Great Result and Great Customer Service

Darren & Meg from GroutPro Werribee were fantastic. From our initial phone call to the quote Meg was great. Then both Meg and Darren completed the job and then some. Their workmanship was great and completed the job on time with no mess. Communication throughout this whole time was great and they looked after my elderly mum with courtesy and were very honest with her.
We would highly recommend them as lovely people and their work. Thank you so so much

Hi Giulia,
Thank you for that great review on Meg and Darren's work! We thank you for your business.

Highly recommended

Nick from Woden GroutPro was polite , punctual and was very thorough. He gave a quote first. He explained the problems and the solution. The shower tiles and glass are as good as new now. Great job! Highly recommended!

Hi Kate,
Thank you for reviewing Nick's work. We hope you enjoy your like new shower!
Cheers, GroutPro HO

On time, good price, nice tradesperson

Nick arrived on time, communicated well and completed the job to a high standard. This is the second time he’s done work for us and I would absolutely recommend him!

Hi George,
Thank you for your review on the work Nick has completed for you, we thank you for your return business!

KenMid North Coast, NSW

Excellent service from Groutpro Port Macquarie

Mark, from Groutpro Port Macquarie, has done a very good job re-grouting our ensuite and bathroom tiles.
A problem arose with some ensuite floor tiles loosening after the re-grouting, due to factors outside Mark's control, but he came and fixed it all at no extra charge.
I can thoroughly recommend Mark for this work.

Hi Ken,
Thank you for taking the time to review Mark's work. We hope you enjoy your like new bathrooms!

Ken

Not a problem, Geoff. I tend to look up reviews of people and services before asking them to quote, so I like to contribute my own comments.

Darryl Pocklington from Christchurch NZ

We have used Darryl’s services for 7 years! From tile cleaning (which we get done twice a year) to re grouting and sealing our showers. He has always been professional and delivered excellent workmanship and we will continue to use his expertise in the future.

Amanda O.

Amanda O.South East Queensland, QLD

My house looks like new!

Ben and his wife from GroutPro Tweed Heads did an outstanding job on my tiles and grout. My house is nearly all tiles and was such a hassle to clean after 16 years but Ben worked his magic and WOW, I can not believe the difference he has made to my house, it looks new again. Excellent value for money considering the hard yakka he and his wife put in to the job. They moved furniture, took care not to damage anything and meticulously brought my tiles back to life, all on Christmas Eve ... so proud to show off my house. Ben was such a nice guy; friendly, honest, jovial and most importantly, his expertise.

Hi Amanda,
Thank you for taking the time to review Ben and Sarah's work. We hope you enjoyed showing off your like new tiles on Christmas!

Tina

TinaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Highly Recommend GroupPro Werribee

Meg, Darren and Frank from GroupPro Werribee (Mob 0427 219 003) did a fantastic job of cleaning and repairing our floor tiles throughout our entire home. Their attention to detail is really impressive and our tiles have come up sparkly new again! They fixed up all the broken grout and chips, replaced a bathroom tile and even filled in skirting board gaps, just amazing service all round. It's such a relief when you find tradies that do a great job and really go beyond your expectations.

Hi Tina,
Thank you for taking the time to leave such a detailed review about the job GroutPro Werribee completed for you! We appreciate your business and hope you enjoy your like-new tiles!

Cameron

CameronNarrabundah 2604, ACT

Great service: shower tile re-seal

Nick was reliable and punctual contacting me, conducting the quote and doing the work. He made good recommendations and didn’t try up sell unnecessary products or services. Would use again.

Hi Cameron,
Thank you for taking the time to write a positive review about Nick's work!
Cheers, GroutPro HO

Floor looks so much better!

Nick from GroutPro was professional, communicative, friendly and knowledgable. He responded promptly to my initial enquiry, and was helpful and happy to answer my questions. He did an excellent job of cleaning my (very grubby) floor tile grout, and gave me great advice on how to maintain it. Thanks Nick!

Hi Amy,
Thank you for that positive review on the work Nick has completed for you. We hope you are enjoying your like new tiles!

Bill

BillHughes 2605, ACT

1st Class Service

From initial visit and quote through to completion, Nick provided 1st Class Service.
Knowledgeable, helpful with suggestions, Nick did an excellent job. Very happy. Will be scheduling 2nd bathroom shower for regrouting early in new year.

Hi Bill,
Thank you for taking the time to review Nick's work. We hope you enjoy your like new bathroom and looking forward to working with you again!

Kathy Joyce

Kathy JoyceCanberra 2600, ACT

Shower and kitchen makeover

Nick from GroutPro is very knowledgeable and helpful. He was very reliable and responded quickly to my call. He repaired the grouting and sealing in my shower and repaired the grouting in my kitchen. They both look great and I am very happy with Nick's work.

Hi Kathy,
Thank you for your review on Nick's work. We hope you enjoy your like new bathroom and kitchen!

Shower looks brand new!

Nick from GroutPro is very knowledgeable and provides an excellent service. He repaired the grouting and sealing in my shower. The shower looks better than when it was originally installed.

Hi Ben,
Thank you for taking the time to post this positive review on Nick's work. We hope you enjoy your like new shower!

Rob.

Rob.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Megan from GroutPro Werribee was excellent!

After a pretty average bathroom reno, we soon noticed our grout cracking and breaking off and any silicone applied looked rough and dirty. Megan came in, had a look (politely agreeing with out opinion that the quality of work done was pretty poor) and offered a very reasonable quote. She arrived at the date and time she said that she would (already doing better than 60% of tradies out there) and did a great job. We had this work done about 6 months ago and it still look as good as it did when Megan first completed the job. I would recommend her without hesitation.

Hi Rob,
Thank you for you positive review on Megan's work! We thank you for your business.

Liz   Brooklyn Park SA

Liz Brooklyn Park SAMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

GroutPro. Terrible, regret ever using them, will never recommend them

• +1
AMR

AMRSouthwest, VIC

No Show

organised a time and day for someone to come out. Got phone call confirmation Sat morning. No show that afternoon and no contact made to me to explain why. Waited around all weekend for someone to come. No one has offered and explanation as to why no one showed up. No email back. No phone call to apologise. Will never recommend this company. very poor customer service and communication

Carrolasked

Could you please tell me how long Karl has been working for you from Nambour. I can not see any reviews on him

Geoff B.GroutPro

Hi Carroll, Karl has been with us for several year and there's never been a complaint or bad review about his work. He's a great operator and very honest. We hope that helps.

Carrol

Thank you but he does not have any reviews. I will speak wit Karl when he comes on Wednesday about some of the grouting he has done

Allanasked

Our Onsite Manager requested a quote to re-grout a shower. The reply from GroutPro did not include a quote and instead recommended replacing the shower screen doors.
How can this fix deteriorated grout on the shower floor and how can replacing doors stop a leaking shower floor? Also, why no price supplied?

Geoff B.GroutPro

Hi Allan, it sounds like there's been some miscommunication. Our bread and butter is regrouting shower floors. Can you please advise who the GroutPro Specialist was so we can have them get back in touch to straighten this out?

Allan

Not until you answer my questions, why no price supplied and how can replacing shower screen stop a leaking shower floor.

Geoff B.GroutPro

Without speaking to the specialist who has inspected the problem, I can't provide the answers you're looking for sorry. Please advise who came to inspect so I can help you.

Angel2

Angel2asked

Hi, we're living in Brisbane and would like to know if anyone has used: Mario Ribeiro, GroutPro Albany Creek/Brisbane
as I can't seem to find any reviews.
Thanks, Angie

Get an answer from our members and GroutPro representatives