Grovia Hybrid Hook & Loop

Grovia Hybrid Hook & Loop

See the Best Reusable Nappies in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for GroVia? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

Ianblueeyes
IanblueeyesSydney

I love hook n loop

Too many leaks

I wish I could give this product a higher rating but my baby boy leaked through just about every single nappy he wore. In order to stop this I had to change him up to 3 times in a two hour period just to avoid it, meaning I was either constantly washing his wet clothes or his nappies.

hayley1111
hayley1111VIctoria, 3564

I like these nappies a lot

I like the fit of these nappies. Great quality materials for shells and inserts.
Not many leaks at all.
Cute designs
Not cheap but not overly expensive either.
Easy to snap in and change inserts.
The velcro tabs and putting them into laundry mode is annoying though.
The gusseted inserts are lovely when new but unsure how repeated use will misshapen them. They take a long time to dry but they are super absorbent.
Can use same shell for multiple inserts which is fantastic.
Id recommend others to use them.
I prefer hook and loop and i prefer all in 2 nappies over pocket nappies so this is a great nappy!

LuckyPossum
LuckyPossumBrisbane

The best nappies on the market!

I love Grovia Nappies they are the best on the market. I can not recommend them enough. I use AIO, hybrids and the O.N.E's and I find that the AIO are really great for going out to fit under jeans for my boy, all their nappies are super absorbent and wear very well!

Not my favourite after 1 year of use

Fifi
Fifi

Hook and loop not great

I own snaps and hook and loop. I would never buy more hook and loop. The velcro warps after a while and the pilling is really bad on the loop section. I removed the existing hook tabs and sewed on regular velcro hook and loop. The are functioning better as a result, but don't look as pretty. They are a good daytime nappy, but just don't have enough absorbancy for night time. The shells are quick dry and the inserts happily go in a dryer, so they are very easy to keep laundred, even in wet weather. My advice would be to get the snap grovia hybrids and DIY some microfleece liners for day use. Then, use a fitted nappy with a wool cover at night or a big pocket nappy.

sjenki22
sjenki22Mid North Coast, NSW

impressed so far

just started using these in rotation with other mcn's. We have bought hook and loop and find them very easy to get a great snug fit. We like the ability to un-snap the insert and replace with another, but have found that this is near impossible if bub has soiled the nappy.
organic cotton soaker

Smart shopping tips to help you make the most of Black Friday sales

Clara V.
Clara V.15 Nov 2021
smart-shopping-tips-to-help-you-make-the-most-of-black-friday-sales
The baby product awards for 2020!

Nathan S.29 Oct 2019
the-baby-product-awards-for-2020
FlutterbugSydney

Pretty happy with these nappies

Larny
LarnyMelbourne

Don't bother with hook and loops.

I am really disappointed that I didn't buy all snaps as these shells are rubbish. I have had 15 shells in rotation for the last 6 months and the hook and loop ones need replacing. I do everything as directed but they have warped and pilled.

Grovia Australia's customer service is appalling, it would be nice if they responded to my questions.
Nothing
They don't last.

countrymum
countrymum

I have also been very careful with the hook and loop shells. At best they last one year, as the tabs curl, preventing a secure fastening.

Ji Zhen
Ji ZhenAdelaide

Our mainstay, but may not be if got to start all over again

Reyrey28AU

A review after 4 months of use. They're ok. Issue with cotton wicking.

Alrich11
Alrich11Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great fitting nappy

These all in two nappies are a great fit around the leg and the waist because of the Velcro/hook and loop closure. The only downside with these nappies is that you have to unclip the dirty/wet insert and reclip a new one in if you want to reuse the cover. So i figure, why not just use an all in one nappy? That is the only thing that puts me off these. Having said that they are fast drying and really do fit from newborn stage.
Great fit around skinny legs
Have to unsnap wet insert and replace with clean one. So it's easier to just use a whole new nappy

Ffion
FfionSydney

Fantastic MCN - love them. Well worth the investment!!!

spoolergirl
spoolergirlADELAIDE

Love these nappies!

These nappies are my favourites out of my stash! Superbly reliable, easy to use, very trim, buttery soft materials that still look as they did brand new after many many many washes, great prints and I love the fact that if it is just a wet nappy you can re-use the shell if aired out for a few hours. Loving them even more now that they have a microfleece lined snap-in insert.
Very few leaks, trim fit, quality materials that wear very well, love the option of snaps or hook-and-loop (very strong sticking power)
Inserts can take a little while to dry