3Growbright Body Support Pillow

1 review
Marie
MarieGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC3 posts

Terrible pillow

I have been using it for a few month now. It came half full and now after using it, it’s uneven and lumpy. This pillow separates and I have just no material where my knees hug it even after fluffing it. I also find it a little short.
Growbright
Growbright   DM

Hi Marie, as mentioned in our email conversations you received a faulty pillow which we're really sorry about. As you did not want a replacement we have refunded you for your pillow :)