Growplay Monkey Bars

Growplay Monkey Bars (page 2)

Verified🏆 2024 Award
4.9

691 reviews · Statistics

98% · 67411 · 2%
Return Claim MadeYes (3) · No (576)
See the Best Toys & Game Shops in 2024 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Ty and Sare
Ty and Sare
  Fair Incentive

Love our new play equipment

We recently decided to sell our ninja slackline and purchase some Growplay Monkey bars. Our kids love it, which is great as they are all over 10 y/o. It was both sturdy and simple enough to put together- the videos were super helpful. Show details ·  1
Nerine R.
Nerine R.2 posts
  Fair Incentive

Happiest Kids in the world!

Growplay Monkey Bars are amazing. They were easy to assemble with everything labeled and packaged in sections. Our kids have enjoyed this playset and are using it everyday rain or shine.
They have only had it since Christmas but we are already looking at how we can add to our monkey bars to make it even better.
The whole process with Growplay has been outstanding with excellent customer service throughout. Show details ·  1
Victoria
VictoriaVICGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC3 posts

Fabulous!

Quality was great. Took my husband about 4 hours solo to put together (with me occasionally holding something upright for him),
Kids love it, super sturdy product with lots of things to play on. Super happy Show details ·  1
Tara M.
Tara M.

Caters for all ages

My kids love it! My 7 and 10 year old boys have been outside so much more. Having the lower and the higher monkey bars is great to cater for both boys. My 7 year old is quite short so being able to adjust the height to suit him but still having the higher ones for my older boy. Looking forward to adding a baby swing and the slide for our 4 month old to use when she is ready. All our neighbours kids have been coming over to play as well. Even if they aren’t climbing, my boys love reading while sitting on the net swing. Easy to assemble, I’m a small lady and did nearly all of it myself, just needing help to adjust and level certain parts and had someone check everything was tight. Show details ·  1
Lauren T
Lauren T
  Fair Incentive

10/10! Have recommended to family and friends!

We recently moved into a very small rental and our kids had to give up their trampoline and cubby due to space. We bought the compact fox and we couldn't be happier!

Our kids can finally get back outside in the fresh air and play, even though we don't have a lot of space. They love it, especially the climbing net.

They were easy to put together, the instructions were amazing and the quality is great! My husband and I even get out there every night and have a swing around with the kids!

I have already recommended Growplay to family and friends and some have made purchases.

We hope to expand on the compact fox when we finally move into our forever home. Thanks Growplay! Show details ·  1

Liss
Liss3 posts
  Fair Incentive

Extension to existing growplay bars

The kids have loved their growplay monkey bars over the past few years so we decided to get some extensions/accessories for Christmas.
Fairly easy to put together. High quality just like the original bars. The kids absolutely love it. Will definitely be adding more in the future. Show details ·  1
Benjamin
Benjamin
  Fair Incentive Verified

Who needs the local park when you have a Growplay in your backyard?? We love ours

We absolutely love our Growplay Pro Ninja. We purchased it as a Christmas gift for our children who range in age from 8-2 years old and they all love it. The swing is perfect for our 2 year old and the older two love the climbing aspects but especially love the net. The quality is amazing! When looking for ours we considered other brands but couldn’t go past the Growplay for the value for money. Our only issue was putting it together. The PDF instructions were difficult to follow but once we switched to the video it was very easy. We also had difficulty with the shipping but understand this was a courier issue not a Growplay issue. Show details ·  1
Natalie W.
Natalie W.VICCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC
Ian
IanWAPerth, WA
  Fair Incentive

My children couldn't be happier

My children aged 7, 5 and 4 couldn't be happier with their new Growplay Monkey Bars and added accessories. All three children can play at once and we (as parents) are loving watching them use their imagination to explore and discover how the Growplay Monkey Bars can be used. Show details ·  1
Emma
Emma
  Fair Incentive

Perfect for kids who love Basketball

We love the basketball idea, just would have liked the backboard to be slightly bigger as it is very small.
Very easy to install and add to exisiting set. Show details ·  1
Dean
DeanQLDSouth East Queensland, QLD
  Fair Incentive

Great present and very high quality

The kids love it. So good seeing the play outside and gain strength and fitness at home. Show details ·  1
Jonathan L.
Jonathan L.
  Fair Incentive Verified

Great product well worth getting

Good quality easy to put up great protective packaging looks like it should last a lifetime Show reply
Kate
KateQLDDarling Downs, QLD
  Fair Incentive

Can’t keep the kids off it!!

We purchased the Growplay Ninja pro and it has been a perfect addition to our yard. The kids have something to climb to satisfy that need to play with risk and at the same time they are actively building their strength and confidence whilst having loads of fun. They go straight outside to play on it every morning and we often don’t see them again for hours! This was definitely money well spent!! Show details ·  1
RJT
RJT
  Fair Incentive

Great design and quality product

Arrived very promptly. Really looks good and is very solid. Show reply
Daniela W
Daniela WNSWCentral West, NSW

Great value for money!

Perfect for my son to practice his netball shots in the backyard when we weren’t really keen for a freestanding hoop. Also found this to be a better price for the same quality compared with other brands. Customer service was also very helpful and answered all my questions promptly before ordering. Show details ·  1
Judith L
Judith L

Swing is great, ladder broke in first 3 weeks of having it :(

My son (6y) was so surprised with the growplay set for Christmas. He absolutely loves the net swing and sometimes refuses to leave the house as he won’t get to swing!
I was quite surprised that one of the Ladder rungs unfortunately broke, I am contacting the company for replacement. **Edited to add - replacement ladder being mailed out! **

The rest of the equipment seems very sturdy! Show reply

Nathan
NathanQLDSouth East Queensland, QLD

Kids love it!

Our Kids love this, and so do their friends! Everyone's faces light up when they first see it. Kids are all over it everyday swinging like monkeys having a great time. High quality construction and looks great. Set up videos were good but the written instructions could be clearer and set out better. Show reply
Katrina N.
Katrina N.

ADHD winner!!

This has been the absolute best investment for our ADHD/ASD kids. Every day they are choosing to be out on our Original Fox learning new skills and having a blast. Total game changer in our house hold. Show details ·  1
Andrew
AndrewQLDSouth East Queensland, QLD
  Fair Incentive

The quality is next to none!!!

The quality of the product is sturdy and built to last! We are so happy with it that this feeling of satisfaction doesn’t happen often these days. This isn’t a product that will need to be replaced in 2 years like other competitors or that the kids will grow out of. Worth every cent!!!!
Only negative is that it wasn’t received before Christmas despite being ordered well before cut of off date. This wasn’t the company’s fault, rather the courier used. HIGHLY recommend they use a different courier as it came in 3 separate deliveries too. Show details ·  1
Lauchlan
Lauchlan
  Fair Incentive

Fantastic setup for a small backyard

Great setup for a small backyard. Solid design with some flexibility for setup.

The video instructions were easy to follow Show details ·  1

Kali
KaliSAMetropolitan Adelaide, SA3 posts

100% worth every cent

This has been far worth the investment! Kids now ASK to go outside EVERYDAY!! They love sitting at the top and chatting to the neighbours kids. The amount of time they've spent outside since they received this at Christmas makes me so darn happy! Goodbye iPads! Show details ·  1
Melanie
Melanie
  Fair Incentive

Great product, super sturdy.
I did have a little panic as it did not arrive when mentioned but with Xmas you can expect that.
Thanks again
Kids have not left it alone. Show reply
Privy
PrivySAMetropolitan Adelaide, SA3 posts

Very highly recommended

We shopped around for 6 months looking for a set to replace our well used and outgrown Vuly swings, comparing both cheap and expensive Monkey bars/Ninja warrior types. Big and small, locally and overseas made, but couldn’t go past the Growplay Original Pro. It was tall enough for our eldest without being inaccessible for our younger one, and was well equipped with room to expand. It is very well made, easy to assemble (even in the dark on Xmas eve) and will definitely last out in the elements. The kids love it and that means less screen time and more squeal time on their Growplay Monkey Bar set. 100% happy Show details ·  1
Charis L.
Charis L.NSWSydney, NSW
Jo90
Jo90VICGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC2 posts

Amazing product

We have high energy adventurous boys. This product has already been used for hours of fun and we’ve only had it a week! Show details
Ryan n Rachel B.
Ryan n Rachel B.NSWHunter Region, NSW
  Fair Incentive

A winner from the get go!

The growplay monkey bars have been an absolute hit in our house. We have 3 girls and they ask to go into the backyard all the time. I was a little intimidated by the effort it would take to put them together, however was pleasantly suprised that it was very straight forward with the instructional video. Everything is very good quality and seems like it will last a looong time.

Thanks growplay for making a great product that will boost the strength, coordination and confidence of our girls! Show details

Natasha
NatashaQLDNorth West, QLD

5 stars isn’t enough

So happy with the quality. Manufactured excellently, and all parts labeled perfectly. Was the easiest thing I have ever put together, the instructions and the video are very well explained. Have had so many positive comments from anyone who has seen our monkey bars, quite a few people also wanting to buy because of the quality. My daughter said it was the best Christmas present ever and best Christmas ever! Show details
Lorrae83
Lorrae83

The Ninja is amazing!!

We ordered the Ninja for our children aged 8 and 11 and it’s perfect for their sizes they have been on them everyday since assembled! We also have enjoyed climbing on there with them. Thank you Show details
Kate
KateQLDSouth East Queensland, QLD
  Fair Incentive

So many options for the children to enjoy

The installation was straight forward.
Very sturdy and allows for children to grow and continue to use.
A range of options with the original frame for the children to enjoy. Show details
Leather lounge lover
Leather lounge lover2 posts

Kids can’t get enough!

Fairly easy to assemble alone and just needed a hand for some support holding towards the end of assembly.
Kids love it and are active on there every day calling it the ‘playground ‘.
Money well spent for hopefully years to come Show details
David
DavidQLDDarling Downs, QLD

Grow play

Great monkey bar set, easy assembly with YouTube vid.
We got the ninja pro set, only downside is all the attachments are crammed into too small of an area for the large range.
Also some of the hardware was fairly average quality. Show details
Natalie
Natalie

My kids love it?

We purchased for the kids for Christmas - seems very sturdy and they absolutely love playing on it!

We used the videos to put it together and are very happy with our purchase Show details

Camille Naismith
Camille NaismithWAPerth, WA

Kids absolutely love it

We got the set as a Black Friday sale so was definitely worth the money. Bought it for a Christmas present and got it up secretly to surprise the kids on Christmas morning. Husband got it together with mates fairly easy however, felt the instructions were a bit confusing so had to start ‘winging it’ a little bit. All the hard work was totally worth it!! Show details
Dkg199
Dkg199
  Fair Incentive

This is really good quality

It took longer to set up then the required time. But just by touch you could tell that everything is made with quality. I have three boys that are 8,8 and 5 and they all enjoy it. I was promised that it would arrive by Christmas, but after tracking down it would not so I had to pick it up. When I emailed growplay about this they gave me a partial refund. I do think they need to change delivery companies, but their actual service on the growplay end was good. Show details
Aaron M.
Aaron M.VICGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC
GrowplayFamily
GrowplayFamily
  Fair Incentive

My whole family loves our Growplay!

After saving up their contribution towards the purchase of Growplay Monkey Bars, my kids believe it was well worth the wait. "The Ninja" magically appeared at Christmas 2022 and the kids have been on it every single day - they've even asked if they can sleep on the ninja net overnight! Each day I have seen them gaining strength, having loads of fun and enjoying being outdoors. The Growplay is a quality product that is well made and sturdy, providing the kids with hours of healthy entertainment. Show details

Rob
RobACTGungahlin 2914, ACT

Kids love it!

We took delivery of the Pro with extras including the monkey bridge and ninja net. Since Xmas our 5 and 7 year old kids and the neighbours have been all over it, and there are some challenging things to keep them on their toes too. One of the anchor bolts snapped (we have excessingly hard soil) and the good folk at Growplay promptly replaced this along with a couple of Chicago bolts I clumsily cross-threaded, we were really happy with the service and quality of the product. We hope to get a good few years play out of this, and us grown-ups are even using it for some outdoor exercise. Show details
Marshy
Marshy

Our boys absolutely love it!!

Purchased a compact set for our 6yr & 3yr Il’s’s for Christmas and they absolutely love it. They haven’t stopped playing and climbing all over it since Christmas morning. Very happy with it so far. Show details
Kayla
Kayla

Quality Product - Poor Service

Once we received our equipment it was great - Strong, well built However - getting it before Christmas did not happen - absolute nightmare
And no response after reaching out to the team nothing
I would recommend if you are purchasing this for a gift order at least 6 weeks prior cause otherwise you run the risk of it not arriving and growplay leaving you on ghost Show details
Michael
MichaelVICGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

great design - kids love the Fox product

great product and design. Easy to assemble. while time consuming was very much worth it as I can't get the three kids off it! Show details