1 review
  • Return Claim MadeYes (1) · No
  • Job Satisfaction
Cheng Yap

Cheng YapPerth, WA

Happy new quite automatic garage door

Very impressed and happy with Gryphon garage door team Chris the salesman and Mark the installer. They are very friendly and professional and they do excellent job. After the new Gryphon sectional garage door replaced my two old single manual roller door, now it look great and operate fully automatic and quite. I would definitely recommend them to my work colleagues,family member and friends that need a new garage door. Thanks

Job Satisfaction

Hi Cheng,
Thank you very much for your review and kind words, we are very pleased you are happy with the service and products we provide.
Brett Rowley

Peter B.asked

Hi Guys
Just wondering what it's going to take to get you to honour your warranty. I've tried ringing and emails (to both Jim Cowley and Brett) but you just don't reply at all. Clearly not the original Gryphon Doors outfit as they built up a good reputation for themselves.

Peter
No idea what you are talking about, my email is brett@gryphongaragedoors.com.au or call 1300959554
Regards

Peter B.

I know your email address as I have emailed you and Jim Cowley at jim@gryphongaragedoors.com.au and been ignored by both of you. I have also rang 1300959554 and told that Jim was not at his desk and that he would ring back when he was available. The guy was aware of my location and so obviously knows of my previous contact. Still no response to date. I'll try again later, it might be just a series of coincidental oversights.

Brett RowleyGryphon Garage Doors

Peter as discussed the button you were pressing on the motor will be replaced under warranty
Regards

Chris

Chrisasked

Hi,
A hinge has broken on my Gryphon door. Is this covered under warranty. I'm in Melbourne. Can l get th he door service? How much is a service/warranty call.
Chris

Hi
The hinge is covered.
The service is $195
Please email or call with your name, address and contact number.

Kim

Kimasked

Hi
I am trying to program some new controls to the roller door,it has let me program 2 controls but won't let me do any more
They all have brand new batteries in them so that's not the problem
Also when I tried to resent My original control, I now press the button and the door won't start opening for about three to five seconds
Hope you can help.
Thanks Kim.

Hi Kim
Please contact the office on 1300 959 554 and we can either talk you through it or send you the instructions, which ever is easier for you.
Brett Rowley