Gryphon Garage Doors

Gryphon Garage Doors (page 2 of 8)

• Job Satisfaction

Fantastic Quality and Awesome Customer Service

Very happy with our decision to go with Gryphon Garage Doors. Building / renovating is a stressful activity to undertake, so dealing with contractors that provided good equipment, on time and budget, through great customer service was really appreciated.

Hello Neeta,
I’m very pleased to see your comments. Thank you for the feedback and I hope the rest of your renovations go smoothly.

Leigh

LeighPerth, WA

Very happy with service and garage door.

Both their sales rep Brad and installer Rex were very knowledgeable and helpful. They helped me choose the right door for our families needs and it was installed in a very timely and professional manner. I would highly recommend.

Hi Leigh
Thank you for the 5 Star Review and your feedback, we appreciate your feedback and I will pass on the Brad and Rex.
Thanks again

Josh

JoshPerth, WA

Amazing!

Excellent service! Installer was great and informative! So glad to have a new working door that is quiet and doesn’t bang!! Very happy with product and the service, Thank you!

Ian B

Ian BPerth, WA

Great job and garage door!

Very happy with the service and, of course, my roller door!
The whole process from sales rep with his knowledge and friendly attitude to the care and skills of the installer made it a very satisfying experience.

Store LocationGryphon Garage Doors, 8/24 Vale St, Malaga WA 6090

Fantastic

Great service and helpful. Chris was very friendly and knowledgeable. The whole team involved explained the process. Installer was professional and neat. Customer services very helpful and friendly to us.

Dwn

DwnPerth, WA

Great Garage Door

Extremely happy with new garage door. Experience was great from salesman to installer. Door looks fantastic and is so quiet compared to my all door. Very happy with door and will definitely recommend Gryphon Doors

Hi there,
Thank you very much for the great feedback and the 5 Star review
Kind regards

New Garage Door

My garage door was in sore need of replacing. After submitting an enquiry online I received a prompt reply. From the time I talked to Brad and to the time it was installed I was pleasantly suprised on how quick and efficient the whole process was. Rex our installer was very professional and cleaned up after as well as recommending how to maintain our new garage door. It looks beautiful and there's hardly any noise from the new motor. Cannot recommend this company more highly. Thank you for a job well done.

James

JamesPerth, WA

Very happy with new door

We are thrilled with our new garage door. The whole process, from first making contact to installation, was very professionally handled. The door is high quality, so much quieter than our old one and looks beautiful. Also, the rear of the door will be so much easier to clean - all the better to get to the bottom of crevices where spiders and dirt can collect.

Hello James,
We very happy you are thrilled with your new Gryphon door. Thank you for the comments and 5 Star review we truly appreciate it.

Simon WA

Simon WAPerth, WA

Great service and excellent installation

We are extremely happy with the new garage door. Gryphon responded promptly to our enquiry for a quote, and were very friendly and helpful. Our old roller door was removed and the new door expertly installed. It looks fantastic and really modernises the appearance of our house. Thank you very much!

Store LocationGryphon Garage Doors – Perth

Simon,
Thank you so much for the 5 Star Review and great feedback we really appreciate it.

Paula D.

Paula D.Perth, WA

2 New replacement Doors

Working in the building industry I see quite different versions of "quality"! From Brad who was very professional through to the installation of our doors we are very happy with the our two heavy garage doors we had replaced. Service was exceptional and our doors are very quite.

Jackie Davie

Jackie DaviePerth, WA

Very good replacement door

Salesman was very helpful and knowledgeable he helped us pick the desired door, and didn’t push us towards a more expensive model.
The delivery was on time and fitted to perfection.

Great Experience

Very happy with the service provided by Gryphon in the installation of my garage door. Brad who carried out the on-site inspection was very friendly and helpful and Rex who did the installation was also very friendly and did a great job. Overall a very enjoyable experience.

Brilliant door !

Very pleased with the professional way this job was carried out from quote to installation of door.The door installer took no time at all to finish then topped it with a very informative run through of all the ways the Gryphon sectional door worked (thanks Rex) Oh yes it is true they are ultra Quiet!.

Store LocationMalaga Office

Hi Danice and Bernard
Thank you very much for the feedback. We are pleased you are happy with the whole Gryphon experience, I will pass on your comments to Rex.

Very pleased

We are very happy with the service that we received at the point of sale and installation. We were looking forward with anticipation at having new remote controlled garage doors installed. We are extremely happy with our new doors. Thank you for our experience dealing with you.

Tania

TaniaWestern Australia

Excellent service

I was very impressed with the whole process starting with our quote from Brad through to the installation day, with no hassles at all. Our new door changes the whole look of the home and very happy as we haven’t had a working door for a few years.

Angela and Neil

Angela and NeilPerth, WA

Service and quality 100%

We had 4 sectional doors fitted this week and are very happy with them. Our salesman was friendly, knowledgeable and gave us a great price, the installer was fantastic and really good at his job and the office staff were friendly and helpful. An amazing job and great company. 10/10 for price and service.

Brett RowleyGryphon Garage Doors

We are pleased you're happy with the experience, I will be sure to pass on feedback to all concerned.
Thanks again

Maya W

Maya WPerth, WA

Excellent Product, Reliable service

All perfect from start to end: prompt call from consultant to do quote, punctual & courteous service, second visit to ensure correct dimensions after builder's modifications to the opening. The fitter - also quick, courteous, clean. The door works like a dream, quiet, smooth - could't be happier with the whole process.

Job Satisfaction
Store LocationContacted Gryphon Doors on line - requested a quote.

Hi Maya
Thank you for the feedback we appreciate it

Christine CREGAN

Christine CREGANPerth, WA

New Century - New Look

We received excellent service throughout the whole process. After a major renovation of our 80's house, the only thing left was the garage door to bring the look right into the 21st century.

Thank you Gryphon Garage Doors.

Fantastic Service & Product great service for start to finish

We were very happy with the service we received from Brad the salesman, the fitter and office staff who
made it all very easy!
we will definitely be recommending Gryphon to anyone who needs a garage door!

Hi Tony
Thank you for your comments and feedback, we appreciate it and I will pass on to our team.
Brett Rowley

Top Class Service from Receptionist to Service Technican.

Peter B.asked

Hi Guys
Just wondering what it's going to take to get you to honour your warranty. I've tried ringing and emails (to both Jim Cowley and Brett) but you just don't reply at all. Clearly not the original Gryphon Doors outfit as they built up a good reputation for themselves.

Peter
No idea what you are talking about, my email is brett@gryphongaragedoors.com.au or call 1300959554
Regards

Peter B.

I know your email address as I have emailed you and Jim Cowley at jim@gryphongaragedoors.com.au and been ignored by both of you. I have also rang 1300959554 and told that Jim was not at his desk and that he would ring back when he was available. The guy was aware of my location and so obviously knows of my previous contact. Still no response to date. I'll try again later, it might be just a series of coincidental oversights.

Brett RowleyGryphon Garage Doors

Peter as discussed the button you were pressing on the motor will be replaced under warranty
Regards

Chris

Chrisasked

Hi,
A hinge has broken on my Gryphon door. Is this covered under warranty. I'm in Melbourne. Can l get th he door service? How much is a service/warranty call.
Chris

Hi
The hinge is covered.
The service is $195
Please email or call with your name, address and contact number.

Kim

Kimasked

Hi
I am trying to program some new controls to the roller door,it has let me program 2 controls but won't let me do any more
They all have brand new batteries in them so that's not the problem
Also when I tried to resent My original control, I now press the button and the door won't start opening for about three to five seconds
Hope you can help.
Thanks Kim.

Hi Kim
Please contact the office on 1300 959 554 and we can either talk you through it or send you the instructions, which ever is easier for you.

Get an answer from our members and Gryphon Garage Doors representatives