Gryphon Garage Doors

Gryphon Garage Doors (page 3 of 8)

• Job Satisfaction
Duncan Scott

Duncan ScottPerth

Totally Professional, start to finish.

We, as a rule have 3 quotes, Brad, the salesman from Gryphon, was professional, asked questions, but actually listened to our answers.
Upon instal, we did our bit, cleared Garage, the guys arrived 15 mins early, and got right into it, they worked hard, and had our door up in 4 hours, and didnt stop, despite offers of coffee etc, they left, site was cleaned up and tidy.
Best job.

Outstanding service and product

my gratitude to Chris for all his advice, the workshop for a much faster turnaround time than I expected and to the installation team who were on time, neat, more than helpful and I’m very impressed with how fast and professional they are. This new door has transformed the facade of our garage from tired 80s to clean and classy for less than I expected.
What a fantastic experience all round.

Jason

JasonPerth

Second Gryphon Door

Big thanks again to Brett and Fitzy on my new Gryphon garage door! The gryphon door on my old house was that good, I needed another one on my new house. Still the best value, still the best quality, and really great service from the guys.

Brett RowleyGryphon Garage Doors

Thanks Jason we appreciate your feedback and your new door looks great!

TaraPerth, WA

Very Unhappy

Rob

RobPerth

Great Response

steve

steveperth

NEW DOUBLE GARAGE SECTION DOOR INSTALLED

Just want to thank the Guys at Gryphon Garage Doors for our Installation of our Section New Section Door 27/7/17
We had great service from the start with Chris the consultant who came out and measured up & presented the quote He was very professional & gave good advice. The installation was fantastic, installed by 1 guy, Meng Le, he was awesome, he did a fantastic job, & was very good at his job, he made sure he kept us informed of his installation on the day, and then went through the process of ensuring all was understood, before he left. A great fit, and we are very happy.

Great Service, Professional Install

My garage door was installed this morning and just wanted to drop a quick note to say thank you.

The whole process was simple and very professional and both my wife and I are happy with the end result.

I met your installer on site this morning and he was very polite and after checking the install the site was left spotlessly clean.

AAM

AAMPerth

Brilliant Customer Service

No warranty provided

Purchased panel left door in 2016 Three months later the paint on door started to flake and chip. Contacted Gryphon Doors only to be told that they went into liquidation and that Trades4u had taken over their liabilities. Trades 4u after two months agreed to replace the door under warranty back in September 2016 after 4 false promises to replace this has not happened to date. Now unable to get any response from Trades4u.

Got a text message today May 2017 from Gryphon Doors saying my door was due for a service, when I bought the door they said then that the warranty would be void warranty if I did not do the service when due. "What Warranty"

Bill
Bill

Hi Bill
Appreciate your response, if there is anything I or Gryphon can do to help please call or email me.

Find out how Gryphon Garage Doors compares to other Door & Window Shops

Fast, reliable and exceptional service!!!

A big thank you to the Service Technician Steve who attended to undertake a service on our garage door on 20 April 2017.
We had a couple of problems with the door, one of which could not be rectified during the previous service some years ago = Steve was very professional and totally rectified ALL the issues of concern.
Would highly recommend Gryphon Garage Doors = fast reliable and exceptional service.

Thank you.

Hello,
Just wanted to share my experience today, I had an issue with my Garage door last night (that is about 6 years installed and serviced) was in a panic this morning, I sent an email early and Brett responded straight away, then called me and got the amazing Steve out and he repaired the problem and checked everything for me and all this was completed by 10am!!!. I am really grateful for the fantastic service even when the owner had changed hands(and improved)
Thanks again Brett and Steve! :)

Adam

AdamMelbourne

Lost my deposit

Hi
I purchased a door October last year and was told company went into liquidation .. $1500 down the drain ... have since went with another company and was happy with service
Very dissapointed .. don't think I will be seeing that deposit anytime soon ..

Excellent service

My door was recently serviced by your company and the service technician arrived on time (a rarity with tradesman these days) and was extremely helpful and efficient.
Would definitely recommend Gryphon in the future

Brett RowleyGryphon Garage Doors

Thank you for Your feedback we appreciate it

bob

bobPerth

Will not honour their warranties

Hi Bob,
Please call to discuss this matter urgently

Hi Bob,
I have sent private messages to you with no response, If you are genuine about your claim please respond to discuss.
Brett Rowley

11 months ago we paid our deposit and still no Garage door just broken brickwork

Worst company ever

I bought a door from these guys in 2015 and after seeing they have gone into liquidation, I will have someone else service my door as these guys wont honour my Warranty

Brett RowleyGryphon Garage Doors

Great products and great service.

I have used Gryphon for a few properties and have had great service each time and have been very happy with the doors and motors.

SharonMelbourne

Very bad customer service

I bought 2 doors in Nov 2015. One door fell off its track as i was driving into the garage. Lucky i noticed this & reversed right out. We fixed it ourselves. And the main garage door is so noisy its awful. Now I'm trying to get the doors serviced but no one keeps their promise. I spoken with 2 reps both of them promising to call me back but haven't. They no longer have an office in Melbourne so now i am stranded. This is very poor after sales service!

Sharon

That's great however i have spoken to both yourself and Jim on separate occassions. Both of you promised to call me back but haven't.

Ian H

Ian HPerth

Always Great Service

The Staff are very approachable and the service is fantastic.

I was very impressed with the Specialist that called and he was very professional.

Thank you for the Great ongoing Service and Awesome experience.

Sam

SamMelbourne

Terrible afterservice.

The owner promised to service my roller door if I amended my 1 star rating over a year ago with the probs I had back then. After text and phone call. Mark respondes back with he no longer has anything to do with this company. Well and truley done with this company. I guess you get what you pay for. Good luck with anyone dealing with them. Please do not contact me. Worst service ever!!!

Peter B.asked

Hi Guys
Just wondering what it's going to take to get you to honour your warranty. I've tried ringing and emails (to both Jim Cowley and Brett) but you just don't reply at all. Clearly not the original Gryphon Doors outfit as they built up a good reputation for themselves.

Peter
No idea what you are talking about, my email is brett@gryphongaragedoors.com.au or call 1300959554
Regards

Peter B.

I know your email address as I have emailed you and Jim Cowley at jim@gryphongaragedoors.com.au and been ignored by both of you. I have also rang 1300959554 and told that Jim was not at his desk and that he would ring back when he was available. The guy was aware of my location and so obviously knows of my previous contact. Still no response to date. I'll try again later, it might be just a series of coincidental oversights.

Brett RowleyGryphon Garage Doors

Peter as discussed the button you were pressing on the motor will be replaced under warranty
Regards

Chris

Chrisasked

Hi,
A hinge has broken on my Gryphon door. Is this covered under warranty. I'm in Melbourne. Can l get th he door service? How much is a service/warranty call.
Chris

The hinge is covered.
The service is $195
Please email or call with your name, address and contact number.

Kim

Kimasked

Hi
I am trying to program some new controls to the roller door,it has let me program 2 controls but won't let me do any more
They all have brand new batteries in them so that's not the problem
Also when I tried to resent My original control, I now press the button and the door won't start opening for about three to five seconds
Hope you can help.
Thanks Kim.

Hi Kim
Please contact the office on 1300 959 554 and we can either talk you through it or send you the instructions, which ever is easier for you.

Get an answer from our members and Gryphon Garage Doors representatives