Gryphon Garage Doors

Gryphon Garage Doors (page 4 of 8)

• Job Satisfaction
Nushan

NushanWellard

Gryphone Remote Controls - Bad/Worst

Worst ever remote control that we had ever! We had 2 remote controls and did not work even after replacing new batteries, then purchased new one for $100 from them. New one stop working after 2 month. Funny thing is Gryphon remote control can not replace with standard remotes in local locksmiths????

Great new sectional door

Thanks gryphon . 19 days from deposit to installation . Installers on time and door looks great. Thicker grade steel used than other brands . And competitive on price , would recommend to anyone . Thanks to Simon and the team from gryphon

Never use these guys!

My experience with Gryphon was terrible and it took them months to rectify the problems in the end they replaced the whole Garage door. They also forgot the order for that and then it took a further two months. The Manager didn't bother to respond to email or phone calls and really did not care.

Lee

LeeMELBOURNE

Great customer service and delivered on time -Victoria store

I ordered my panel garage door with Gryphon. The service i received from the salesman through to the man who installed it was excellent. They delivered on time and did an excellent job of removing the old door and installing the new.

Won't deliver on order, poor customer service, the German T80 motor as advertised had been discarded

Poor service, standard of drawings, & follow up. No T80 motor. Non availability of the T80 german motor as advertised.

Talduwa DiasAU

Poor customer service at Gryphon Garage Doors - Perth Store

Talduwa Dias

I have been in contact with the General Manager of the WA division of Gryphon Garage doors. I will post another update once the matter is resolved to my satisfaction. Todd has assured me that he will take care of this matter.

yawood

yawoodMELBOURNE

My Gryphon garage door has been great

I am in Melbourne and have had my Gryphon sectional double garage door for over 4 years now and the whole experience has been terrific. The Gryphon sales team were great, the installers came exactly when they said they would, were very professional and did a great job and the old tilt-a-door was taken away. The door has worked perfectly and is nice and quiet and finger-proof. The German TM60 motor works really well and they were good enough to give me four remotes (two full size and two small key ring size). From my experience I would recommend Gryphon if you are looking for a garage door.

Perfect experience the Gryphon way!

I was very impressed with Collin's professionalism and great sales service provided right up to the end. His colleague Alan, has done a fantastic job in setting up the new garage door and cleaned up afterwards. Very positive experience indeed and I would definitely recommend my friends to Gryphon anytime!

Quality Garage Door.

The team at Gryphon Garage Doors certainly delivered me a quality product!

Simon efficiently measured up the space (new garage) and communicated with the builder as to exactly what was required to ensure a stress free installation.

Door was built within the quoted time scale and installed by Alan & his team as scheduled.

Carl K

Carl KMelbourne

Almost perfect but...

Dana

DanaMelbourne

Problem Fixed!

Had problem with the after service of the roller door. But after dealing with [name removed] ( the owner) problem was solved satisfactorily and in a very timely manner. Thank you [name removed].

Mark - OwnerGryphon Garage Doors

Thankyou Dana. Im happy my team solved the problem in hand.,and to any of my clients having any difficult problem fixed. I am always available to assist in sorting it out.
Regards Mark
Director

Very Happy Customer!

I was promised my door would be done between Christmas and New Year (although I begged that if any earlier slots became available I would take it!) when other companies were telling me end of Jan / early Feb. Much to my delight my door was fitted on the 23rd December! Simon's ideas for door style were great and Allan went above and beyond when installing the door. I can't believe how quiet the door is. Thank you, very happy customer!

Mark - OwnerGryphon Garage Doors

The Quality and how its looks is great

Good service thanks to Simon Holloway. Very good looking doors. Professional jobs. Germany motor, strong frame.

Brett RowleyGryphon Garage Doors

Hi Vlad, Thank you for your feedback. I will pass on your comments to Simon.

Nicole T

Nicole TMelbourne

Fantastic Door & Fantastic Service

I recently purchased a Gryphon garage door and I would recommend them to anyone. The garage door looks beautiful, great value and is so quiet it's fantastic. It was a pleasure dealing with such a professional and friendly team. Thank you to Simon, Gordana and Allan for the wonderful service they provided throughout the entire process.

Mark - OwnerGryphon Garage Doors

Thankyou for your kind words about my team, and I will pass on your congrats to Simon, Gordana and my tradesman Allan
Have a great day
Mark

David J

David JHughesdale

Roller Shutters

Issue fixed once I spoke to Mark himself, very impressed with the service from Mark.

I purchased a Roller Shutters in 2012 and the made strange noises and the electrical switch were put on un even.
I have since spoken to Mark and it was a pleasant conversation and the issue is now rectified.

Anthony H

Anthony H

Never got back to me!

Emailed by the area manager, and told him where I was located (which would have been in the original email), and after telling him I was in Melbourne, no-one from Melbourne contacted me again. Yeah, I could have called them back, but if you want my business...

Highly recommended

Shopped around for other quotes and gryphon was by far the best value for money which included 10 year warranty on both the door and motor. I went with the sales manager Simon's recommendation for the wood jarrah door and am very happy with the quality and look of the door. Would recommend to my mates without a doubt

Side door opener convenient

Replaced old door to get an automatic door opener. Working well and very convenient. Disappointed with personal choice of colour. An app showing what a colour may look like would be much better than trying to imagine it from a tiny swatch.

Wendy McLaren
Wendy McLaren

I contacted the rep and was told the panels need to be replaced at a cost $1900 to change the colour. A costly mistake I cannot afford.

Great to deal with from go to whoa

Needed a new garage door to replace old noisy tilt door .James the rep was on time polite and explained the options and features of the sectional door. Colour matched perfectly with his samples and pointed out a couple of options such as a larger weathersheild on the bottom as our concrete had moved slightly. Paid the deposit door install was booked in 2 weeks later,arrived on time did a great job cleaned up and took old door,brackets, bits and pieces away. New door is so quiet we have to look to see if its opening.One remote played up after 3 weeks was sent a new one in 24hrs! Now that is service. Would recommend them to anyone and am looking to replace our son's tilt door guess who I'll be calling.

Panel lift door

We were looking for a special industrial look but yet very contemporary, the salesmen james came around many times to work out a solution to suit our needs. The door was built as per our requirements and have had many comments on how good the door looks, I would certainly recommend them.

Peter B.asked

Hi Guys
Just wondering what it's going to take to get you to honour your warranty. I've tried ringing and emails (to both Jim Cowley and Brett) but you just don't reply at all. Clearly not the original Gryphon Doors outfit as they built up a good reputation for themselves.

Peter
No idea what you are talking about, my email is brett@gryphongaragedoors.com.au or call 1300959554

Peter B.

I know your email address as I have emailed you and Jim Cowley at jim@gryphongaragedoors.com.au and been ignored by both of you. I have also rang 1300959554 and told that Jim was not at his desk and that he would ring back when he was available. The guy was aware of my location and so obviously knows of my previous contact. Still no response to date. I'll try again later, it might be just a series of coincidental oversights.

Brett RowleyGryphon Garage Doors

Peter as discussed the button you were pressing on the motor will be replaced under warranty

Chris

Chrisasked

Hi,
A hinge has broken on my Gryphon door. Is this covered under warranty. I'm in Melbourne. Can l get th he door service? How much is a service/warranty call.
Chris

Hi
The hinge is covered.
The service is $195
Please email or call with your name, address and contact number.
Kind Regards

Kim

Kimasked

Hi
I am trying to program some new controls to the roller door,it has let me program 2 controls but won't let me do any more
They all have brand new batteries in them so that's not the problem
Also when I tried to resent My original control, I now press the button and the door won't start opening for about three to five seconds
Hope you can help.
Thanks Kim.

Hi Kim
Please contact the office on 1300 959 554 and we can either talk you through it or send you the instructions, which ever is easier for you.
Kind Regards