100% · 40%

Plan Type
  • Pre-Paid Sim Only
Local Reception
Brand Manager for GSIM? Claim your listing.

Ben Shum
Ben Shum2 posts

Great

I chose the 365 days option for my business work phone. Very happy with the network coverage and the price.

Will be transitioning future staff work phones to the network Show details

Fiona Lu
Fiona Lu2 posts

Love it

I absolutely love my new phone plan! The unlimited data is a game-changer for all my social media needs, and customer service is always a breeze. Totally recommend it for anyone who's on their phone 24/7! Show details
Poan
PoanSydney, NSW6 posts

Insane price for the amount of data

Absolutely crazy amount of data for the money I pay, and super fast too. Their website says 240Mbps but I clocked 260 mbps on my speedtest app. Highly recommend if you use a lot of data and can't be bothered to connect to Wifi.
Robbie.s
Robbie.s

Good service , good data rates

I moved from Optus to GSIM simply because of the good data rates getting much more fb than I was with Optus and the service works much better in my area ( Glebe/city ) Show details